Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "It's all right to hate, as long as you hate what God hates and love what God loves"

Veteran Member

Default "It's all right to hate, as long as you hate what God hates and love what God loves"

According to the Bible God hates:

Malachi 1:3
    And I hatedEsau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Romans 9:13
    As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Zechariah 8:17
    And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.

Proverbs 6:16
    These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

Deuteronomy 12:31
    You must not worship the LORD your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the LORD hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.

Deuteronomy 16:22
    and do not erect a sacred stone, for these the LORD your God hates.

Malachi 2:16
    "I hatedivorce," says the LORD God of Israel, "and I hate a man's covering himself with violence as well as with his garment," says the LORD Almighty. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith.

Psalm 11:5
    The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Isaiah 61:8
    For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

According to the Bible the prophets or the righteous hated; and they are our examples today ...

Ecclesiastes 3:8
    A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Psalm 97:10
    Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Psalm 139:21
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

Proverbs 8:13
    The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogance, and the evil way, and the forward mouth, do I hate.

Luke 14:26
    If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

John 12:25
    He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Matthew 5:43
    Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

Matthew 6:24
    No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Micah 3:2
    Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones;

Amos 5:15
    Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

Proverbs 13:5
    A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

um oriignal bible wasnt in english so the word isnt HATE

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin2k
    um oriignal bible wasnt in english so the word isnt HATE
    What is it then?

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

if one was to think, contemplate or act like how "God" and the rest of the cast of characters think, contemplates or behaves in the bible, they would be considered the most immoral person on the planet.

i dont hate god.. tho (because that would imply that a god does exist)

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

could a human understand the ways of a being that created all he did in the bible enouth to judge him?

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    so many things like this cna be found through out the bible its crazy. god isnt all that great in fact he's probably the only person i can say i hate.
    and ya know yell probably try to play me like take away something from me to try n makeme praise him and ask him forhelp but i will not. you's a punk bitch.
    who ever said god was a person?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    if one was to think, contemplate or act like how "God" and the rest of the cast of characters think, contemplates or behaves in the bible, they would be considered the most immoral person on the planet.

i dont hate god.. tho (because that would imply that a god does exist)

Why post in this forum if "God" does not exist? Which this post is not about.

Quote Originally Posted by Wamukota X
    What is it then?
    well I am just syaing there might not even be an english equivalent for the mother tongue of the bible to explain that word, and as for all this hate stuff, people wrote the bible not God, anyone can say God hates, it doesnt make it true

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

humans do the same things god did.
    humans cant do all the things god did.

-Familiar Vegetable-

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin2k
    well I am just syaing there might not even be an english equivalent for the mother tongue of the bible to explain that word, and as for all this hate stuff, people wrote the bible not God, anyone can say God hates, it doesnt make it true
    the truth ^^.

it would be interesting if someone asked a priest
    why they put the Bible on a pedastal.

because in some freaky twisted way,
    we're "worshipping" human creation.
    .Roze

so many things like this cna be found through out the bible its crazy. god isnt all that great in fact he's probably the only person i can say i hate.
    and ya know yell probably try to play me like take away something from me to try n makeme praise him and ask him forhelp but i will not. you's a punk bitch.
    lol...I don't disagree

the obstacle is the path

Look, a human being could understand the way of a being that created everything seen and unseen. That's why the scriptures Tawrah (Torah), Injeel (Gospel) and Qur'an were revealed unto Mankind. A moral and spiritual rulebook, if you will, on how to not only come to know The Most High, but also come to know the mysteries of your divine origins. There is no judging God, however. How can you judge, THE judge? You barely have control over yourselves. So to judge or even begin to question Divine logic is completely out of our range of capability.

As far as god being, "the only person you can say you honestly hate.", the fact that you think or believe that the All-seeing, All-knowing, All-Powerful Creator is....a person?? Of flesh and blood no less...show how truely tainted your perspective is. Now to tell you why your statement is juvenile.....

First of all, you say you don't see why He's so great. Look at the world, you say, and then look at His morals, you say. Have you ever heard of teh difference between Mankind and Angels? We, Mankind, have free-will. We also have intelligence. So, once the definition of right and wrong is placed before us, we then have the opportunity to choose between the two. Now, the Angels, weren't given such choice. Which makes them closer to perfection than we'll ever be. You're blaming God, for what His disobedient servants have done. Not remembering that if He wanted to punish us for what we've done, the way we deserve to be punished, none of us would be here. It's called respite. A term appointed, so that when the trumpet is blown, none of us will be able to say, "We didn't have enough time to do the right thing." The Punishment is unjustified"....and all that jazz.

You can't believe in God and say "I don't think He's all that great."
    I ask you, who else then, and don't try to run and hide behind a petty and common excuse such as "science" or "luck" or whatever the f**k else your tiny minds can come up with in order to acknowledge any and everything except the truth, who else keeps all of the planets in motion, the force of gravity intact, so we don't go flying off into space? Who wakes you up in the morning? Surely you know that the reason they call sleep the "cousin of death" is because your soul, quite literally, leaves your body when you sleep. Who makes the night pass into the day, and the day pass into the night? Who drives the rainclouds to the dead Earth, in order to ring life therefrom, once again??
    These aren't powers He "claims to have", He HAS THEM.
    Not all that great??? I would love to see you do anything I just mentioned. Or anyone else for that matter. Not that it'll happen, because you know damn well you're incapable.

If your main concern is punishment, look at the nations that came before these. Egypt, Rome, Greece, Sodom & Gomorrah. All of these nations were much like this one. Full of people who were weak in faith. Or even worse, had no faith at all. In some cases, like Egypt, and The Cities Of The Plain (Sodom & Gomorrah), they recieved warnings. Direct warnings from their Prophets. However, ignorance, stupidity, and sheer disobedience in the name of being "cool" is what ultimately did them in. If you notice from the case of Musa (Moses), Upon Whom Be Peace, ans Pharoah, there were MANY warnings (water into blood, frogs, flies, locusts, flaming hale, and deaths of the first born sons of Egypt.), before the final destruction came. The Red Sea collapsing in on his army.

Just in case you want to say, "Oh, there's no proof." here's a website....for the kids.....www.arkdiscovery.com. Archaeologists, found and took pictures of not only the bottom of The Red Sea, where relics and bones of Pharaohs army still lie, they also have photos of Gomorrah. Where you can see plainly that although some structures still stand, instead of stone, it's ASH. Not to mention that they also found balls of sulphur with higher contents of the material in that one specemin, than could be found within hundreds of miles.

God's punishment and the way He punishes, more importantly, have not changed one bit. Most of you simply don't recognize them. Hurricaine Katrina would be the most recent and effective example I could give you. Lets do the math........
    Wicked cities and nations didn't recieve thier punishment until after they had become comfortable in thier practices. New Orleans, what have they?? Mardi Gras. What IS Mardi Gras?? Well, as far as the ORIGINAL purpose, it was the last chance to party before "Lent", which leads up to Easter. Now, if you have any kind of sense, you already see WTF the problem is.....moving on, it doesn't take a genius to see that the current purposes of Marid Gras are WAY out of hand as far as anything even REMOTELY Holy.
    Just as God sent Pharaoh warnings with the now infamous Plagues Of Egypt, so he does with all other nations. Katrina got almost as much press as the Tsunami that hit Indonesia a while back. Why? LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!! It was a warning, a direct warning. Just like if an earthquake hit Las Vegas, or, say it with me now....SIN CITY.....and it buried the place beneath the Earth, it would get even MORE press. Only because shallow-minded people are only concerned with, "Oh no! Las Vegas is gone! What are we gonna do??!!" Not remembering the above mentioned facts. Those being that while America is powerful, so was Rome, Greece, Egypt, and the rest of 'em. Let's not forget nations that we know about, but don't know WTF happened to them. Atlantis, Pacifica (OZ). Nations who were more powerful in Armies, had greater riches, and technologies that we STILL can't figure out. Now look.....RUINS. No one survives. In some cases, even thier languages are dead.

So yes, Legato, your response was juvenile, indeed. Like I said, you, and whoever else is so very inclined to join the bandwagon of people who SAY they believe and ACT the exact opposite of what they say, should check that site. Or do you lack the courage?

A mixture of alchemy and evolution?? You should do stand-up.
    Because that is some of the funniest SHIT I have EVER heard.
    Now, who do you suppose gave us alchemy? Who do you suppose let us know about the concept of evolution?? AND SCIENCE????!!!

Another clear-cut problem with Mankind is, we over-estimate ourselves and our importance. CONSIDERABLY no less.

As for "My First Timbs" comment, on "If one were to act the way God and His Prophets (Upon Whom Be Peace and Blessings) were to act, they would be considered the most immoral person on the planet." Now, does that not tell you GENIUSES just how far away from the mark Mankind as a whole truely is at this point in time?
    When right becomes wrong and wrong becomes right. That is one of the MANY signs of the End of Times. "The day will come when you can't tell men from women, and women from men." It doesn't matter how you're seen in the eyes of men. No of the people that you try so desperately to identify with can bear any of your burdens. Nor can you bear any of theirs. Seems to me that the lot of you who are weak in faith, or have none at all, are simply waiting for death. Why, you ask?? It's simple, you refuse to take any of the signs and parables already given to you, both in scripture and in the world around you. Again, just like the ancients. When their prophets came to them and even after the miracles were performed, they attributed the happenings to "magic". You do exactly as hey did, only your "magic" is now called "science". So, death is the only way you'll ever find out the truth. Sad thing is, by then it'll be too late to do anything about setting your record straight, due to the fact that you took the life of this world to be nothing more than pure amusement, and worse, you were attached to this world, and this life, forgetting, or not wanting to remember in most cases, that BOTH were temporary.

Again...for anyone with the bronyas (Italian/plural=testicles) to actually walk on the wild side.....www.arkdiscovery.com
    ........Juevos anyone???? (Spanish/plural=same thing)

Peace

name something god can do that humans can't do?
    yeah, and I add, name something that you know for a fact god did?

the obstacle is the path

O.k., something God can do that humans can't do.......MOLD THE CHILD IN THE MOTHER'S WOMB AS HE PLEASES. Can ANY of you, mold organs, bones, bloodcells or marrow??? Can ANY of you KEEP THE PLANETS IN ORBIT???

Quote Originally Posted by Alex7113
    could a human understand the ways of a being that created all he did in the bible enouth to judge him?
    thats an excuse/cop out

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target