Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "It's all right to hate, as long as you hate what God hates and love what God loves"

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    thats an excuse/cop out

You didn't answer his question or mine.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher
    O.k., something God can do that humans can't do.......MOLD THE CHILD IN THE MOTHER'S WOMB AS HE PLEASES. Can ANY of you, mold organs, bones, bloodcells or marrow??? Can ANY of you KEEP THE PLANETS IN ORBIT???
    i could mold an embryonic creature in the womb of its parent.. this is actually quite simple

bones, marrow, blood cells 2

how do u know god keeps planets in orbit?

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

what was ur question?. i dont c it?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wamukota X
    Why post in this forum if "God" does not exist? Which this post is not about.

Here it is.

i could mold an embryonic creature in the womb of its parent.. this is actually quite simple

bones, marrow, blood cells 2

how do u know god keeps planets in orbit?
    Can you explain step by step the process of how you perform embryology?

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

I love how everyone is in denial of God for the lack of evidence. Science only works to prove the workings of God's mysteries. Somewhere down the line this became "there's no God unless you can prove it". With this train of logic, did DNa not exist before the 1950's? Did morphing neutrinos not exist until the last 30 years? It is shear arrogance to think something doesn't exist until we can fully comprehend it. An ass-backwards philosphy if I ever saw one.

Veteran Member

if one was to think, contemplate or act like how "God" and the rest of the cast of characters think, contemplates or behaves in the bible, they would be considered the most immoral person on the planet.

i dont hate god.. tho (because that would imply that a god does exist)

Why do people that say they do not believe in "god" ridicule the people that believe in "god"? Is there some kind of insecurity about their own belief system? Why would someone be, "the most immoral person on the planet" if a person thinks the way "god" thinks?

i never ridicule anyone, its normally the other way around and has been since monotheism began

are u seriously asking how someone would be immoral if they did what god did and thinks like he allegedly thought as per the bible?

if i punished my young son for eating a delicious apple (even if i told him not too but knew he would get tempted too), that alone would be foolish, cruel and borderline immoral (let alone allegedly punish an entire creation)

if i killed anyones (or agreed with) killing anyones first born child, that would be immoral (irrespective if they ever wronged me or slighted me)

the list goes on and on.. (and these are just the blatant examples)
    Last edited by My First Timbs; 06-02-2006 at 03:11 PM.

Veteran Member

i never ridicule anyone, its normally the other way around and has been since monotheism began

are u seriously asking how someone would be immoral if they did what god did and thinks like he allegedly thought as per the bible?

if i punished my young son for eating a delicious apple (even if i told him not too but knew he would get tempted too), that alone would be foolish, cruel and borderline immoral (let alone allegedly punish an entire creation)

if i killed anyones (or agreed with) killing anyones first born child, that would be immoral (irrespective if they ever wronged me or slighted me)

the list goes on and on.. (and these are just the blatant examples)

If you say so.

Typical of someone of your intelligence, or lack thereof to say something like that. Just like the ancients, your faith is WEAK.
    You have to SEE in order to BELIEVE. The Children Of Israel asked to see God and were struck dead. In fact, you just put your foot in your mouth in saying, "Something that doesn't exist." You don't even believe in God like you said you did before. Not that it surprises me much. A simple answer??? WTF is, "I think evolution and alchemy created him somewhere down the line." It's A GUESS.
    Not even an EDUCATED guess. It's easier for people like you who, knowing the gravity of religion, and the work to be done therein, to simply guess and disbelieve. You'd rather be simple and worse, try to justify your simplicity with nothing but sheer, "Oh, how do you know's." Your response CLEARLY shows that you only skimmed through my post and DID NOT read the whole thing. Not that I really expected you to. Even if you did, you didn't go to the website either. I'd LOVE to hear your bullshit explanation for the relics found there. But no, you, much like Timbs, would rather believe that dwarfs, elves, pixies, trolls, leprachauns, fairies, and whatever the hell else your tiny minds feel like latching on to THIS week, created all in existance, instead of The Creator.

You two would've fit in very nicely in Ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt. At least then you could've had a choice over which false gods to choose from as far as the creation and rule of the Universe goes.

A whole lot of nothing? LoL. Son, my facts were historic. Which shows you know jack shit about history as well. They also confer with all 3 major religions. You haven't given an intelligent arguement yet. YOU CAN'T. All you have is what you THINK, MAY HAVE, POSSIBLY happened. Like I said, not even an educated guess. Keep on with your 2-yr. old responses, "You can't because I said so!." "Well....why??" "BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!" (as he stomps away....broken G.I. Joe in hand). You have no foundation, your grounds are a weak as your faith. BOTH of you.

How do you try to justify stupidity? That's a real neat trick methinks.

Timbs says, "How do you know God keeps the planets in order."
    They're in line aren't they? Do they ever stop?? Now MY question to YOU is.....How do YOU know he DOESN'T keep hem in orbit??

Do YOU keep them in orbit? Since you can create an embryo. Oh, and for the record, when The Most High creates a thing, he only says, "BE!"...and it is. So show me YOUR power. Besides just beatin' your gums together because it sounds cute.

And Legato, as far as that "bunch of stuff" I threw up in the air, I notice you took the time NOT to even TRY to directly attack ANY of my statements, because even someone as completely empty-headed as you knows that it made too much sense to directly attack. Except of course with the famous, "How do you know??"

Is that ALL you bastards have in that pathetic arsenal of yours???
    The SAME question??? Or worse....the SAME defense...."Science did it!" No my simple-minded friend, THAT'S your "simple answer that sounds good and makes YOU feel whole."

To compare Santa Clause, Santa Clause was a publicity stunt created by Coca-Cola in order to boost sales of their product. Walk with THAT one. Notice the Red & White Suit?? Now where the fuck do YOU see that ANYWHERE in scripture, or having to do with the birth of Isa (Jesus) Upon Whom Be Peace?? Hmmmm???

Well, since stupidity will NEVER cease....and you two being PRIME examples of that fact....I won't bother talking to either one of you anymore. Your arguements are a waste of time and electricity. You want an exercise in futility, try discussing the pros and cons of creamy peanut butter vs. crunchy. Surely it's more your speed.
    Why?? "BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!"

Now, when you manage to find an intelligent reference to argue from, instead of, "Mommy, mommy! They told me the earth was ROUND!!!! Waaaa!!!! WAAAAA!!!!!", then maybe I'll acknowledge YOUR existance. Which is clearly becoming more of a waste of oxygen methinks.

Oh, yea.....although you're both too chicken shit to go here....I'll do it just for the sheer pleasure of knowing that knowledge to you is like Cryptonite to Superman.
    www.arkdiscovery.com

Now take THAT and go.....
    No me importa! Pinche jotos.

oh, and by the way, as far as that other BULLSHIT about, "Humans can do what God has done." Mankind would not exist without God. For someone who CLAIMS to believe in God, you sure do talk enough stupidity to make people believe otherwise.

But then, we can only spend of what we own. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher
    Timbs says, "How do you know God keeps the planets in order."
    They're in line aren't they? Do they ever stop?? Now MY question to YOU is.....How do YOU know he DOESN'T keep hem in orbit??

its not my place to prove a negative/unknown... i am not the one making the outlandish claim that a god keeps the planets in order..

the burden of proof always lies with the "affirmitive"

those who claim that a god keeps the planets in order are the ones who are obligated to back up this claim, or stop wasting everyone''s time

this is the reason why many skepdic and agnostics and atheists simply ask questions to dispute claims.. they have no burden of proof
    Last edited by My First Timbs; 06-02-2006 at 04:06 PM.

It's good you're not trying to prove an unknown. Did you guys know that DNA has only been around since 1950? Right, it didn't exist until we "discovered" it.

of course it existed.. we just didnt have any evidence or proof to believe it existed!

and thats exactly the point!

its totally possible that a god is indeed keeping the planets in order, but unless u can offer some evidence or proof to back up this claim, its worthless

just like it would be worthless to talk about dna before it was discovered

would it have been discovered if no one was out there looking for it? of course not. And I also know that one day science will be able to prove God's existence, I'm just not sticking around to wait for yall to catch up. God has already provided us with as much knowledge as we need to know. Free will will take care of everything else. Thanks for finally acknowledging that God can exist without actuall proof of existence (even if I can see that proof everywhere around me and within me) peace

and one more thing, DNA was serving its purpose the whole time we were completely ignorant of it. keep that in mind.