Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: "It's all right to hate, as long as you hate what God hates and love what God loves"

Part of what I was saying tho not to clearly was the fact that knowledge is subjective.

Most of what you know as right and wrong, existant and non-existant is in part to your own personal experience but majorly also what we are taught.
    We are willing to take a scientists point of view becuase we assume that he has taken time to study what he is writting throughly and give an accurate point of view. and we also tend to assume that because someone spent a long time studying that they are better prepared to understand things.

But scientists don't all agree with eachother on most theories.

and If you are not going to believe something like the bible which is one of the most historically acurate documents that has survived from those times, then there is absolutely no way that you will believe in god from some one elses experience, and why should you?

you need to go out and experince god for yourself.

God is real wether or not any of you want to say its so or not.

you cant judge wether or not something is real solely on your experience, otherwise the sun is just a small circle in the sky that heats you up sometimes burns you. its not really as big scientists say it is.

Show me some documentation about a man that has actualy physicaly measured the distance the sun is around...you cant.

ill write more later as I feel the need to rant.

But scientists don't all agree with eachother on most theories.
    thats blatant lie number 1

like the bible which is one of the most historically acurate documents that has survived from those times

blatant lie number 2

Show me some documentation about a man that has actualy physicaly measured the distance the sun is around...you cant.
    the diameter of the sun and its mass, median temperature and surface and core properties are all indeed well understood and verifiable.

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Veteran Member

A u A
    Last edited by Wamukota X; 06-15-2006 at 07:02 AM.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

up