Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the gods should be repping this site

Default the gods should be repping this site

haha

the clan needs to be more down with their fans ...and start hitting up the corp

bring us news..and shit exclusive tracks that only we can hear..jump on are mixtapes

just chill with us

haha

peace

Some members check the forums out, example; RZA, Deck, U-God, Rae. FACT. But why should they let themselfs be known to the rest of you? Just think of all the harrassment.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Naw don't let themselves be known undercover agents or something. "Another WEbsite" keeps killa beez from over here so we need wu here!
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Thats cool if the Killa Beez dont come to us, its there career. We could really help them out with promotion and shit like that but they dont contact us. We cant contact every Killa bee and help them. LA The Darkman and Bronze Nazareth fuck with us, the rest are free to if they wish.

BIG L Rest In Peace

well then lets support those who want it. Im just sayin wu needs to just come through under undercover names as long as they do that im cool.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Deck is undercover on the site, I think RZA has posted a few times before. I think the rest just check the site out to see what the fans are thinking.

BIG L Rest In Peace

haha...you really think they give a fuck about us? sure as a whole they like their fanbase...but they got mo' important shit to do than rep internet geeks.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    Deck is undercover on the site, I think RZA has posted a few times before. I think the rest just check the site out to see what the fans are thinking.
    See im satisfied with that. Other people wanna lick their feet asnd shit.

haha
    naw
    u know like once in a while just drop in to drop tracks like i drop tracks for fun
    give us some news
    u know....i need a shout out rza hit this up jump on are mixtape...haha

peace

hmmm... if they hit this page so often then maybe some of you mods can take some interview with one of them ??

i mean theres a thousends of new ghostface4 and raekwon interviews on the net but not from official site so i said : WTF?

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

I don't see the reason for any of them to make themselves known. First, with as much backlash as they get here about their shit they'd spend more time defending themselves then accepting love.

Not to mention that everyone would be cockblowing any post they put up and turning it into a mini interview asking them every question under the sun just cause they popped on for a minute to say whatup. And even privates would be out of the question cause motherfuckers would have a thread on talkin about OH SHIT, DECK JUST WROTE ME A PM!!! and post the damn thing on here for the world to see. If they check the site from time to time then that's enough for me. It at least lets me know that they give a damn. Hopefully they'll weed out all the stans and fakes on here and listen to the real heads who feel what they doin.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

im not saying to type to us but to drop news to a mod and new tracks
    and shit like that..to make the site more official

they should post here, to let us know how they be doing and what they workin on... we should get exclusive news... we are the official site and 36 chamber u should have a block, so they cant receive PMs or something

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    Thats cool if the Killa Beez dont come to us, its there career. We could really help them out with promotion and shit like that but they dont contact us. We cant contact every Killa bee and help them. LA The Darkman and Bronze Nazareth fuck with us, the rest are free to if they wish.

chambermusik has an amazing roster of talentless toolbags!

The Poet You Never Were 9th Warrior's Avatar

i like here better than chambermusik. it's wayyyyyy funnier here.