Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the gods should be repping this site

Quote Originally Posted by BlooHook
    I don't see the reason for any of them to make themselves known. First, with as much backlash as they get here about their shit they'd spend more time defending themselves then accepting love.

Not to mention that everyone would be cockblowing any post they put up and turning it into a mini interview asking them every question under the sun just cause they popped on for a minute to say whatup. And even privates would be out of the question cause motherfuckers would have a thread on talkin about OH SHIT, DECK JUST WROTE ME A PM!!! and post the damn thing on here for the world to see. If they check the site from time to time then that's enough for me. It at least lets me know that they give a damn. Hopefully they'll weed out all the stans and fakes on here and listen to the real heads who feel what they doin.
    Yeah forreal man im def feelin what yer sayin, I don't think that should reveal themselves neither cause cats is gonna be all Like BlooHook said turnin every post into a goddamn interview...undercover they dropa few posts thats dope shows they connected wit the fans even on the net.....but I you got ALL 9 Members for friends on myspace haha plus a couple other Wu Fam
    Whether Im In The Streets Or Jamaica Resort
    Im Stay Doin Me Thats The Way I Was Taught
    Destined For Greatness Success Breeds Hatred
    I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper

this is all very proper. good groundwork. kudos to bring the ruckus.

they should show love the fans as well.. because we show love to them of course... jus disable the PMs for them or something... so they dont get an overload of PM... unless they dont mind... peace out 36 and the whole WU-Tang FAM

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

i like the way which bronze posts when he does, which is rare, but its not as if he gets offended by someone saying something bad about his music. he just drop his thoughts and thats it. i wouldnt even care if the wu members posted or not, but some news and new tracks exclusively for this site would be nice. and why does the OFFICIAL wu site have no interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by King Justice
    Yeah forreal man im def feelin what yer sayin, I don't think that should reveal themselves neither cause cats is gonna be all Like BlooHook said turnin every post into a goddamn interview...undercover they dropa few posts thats dope shows they connected wit the fans even on the net.....but I you got ALL 9 Members for friends on myspace haha plus a couple other Wu Fam
    I use to, but I realized that they probably didn't even know they had a MySpace. I didn't add them to send them messages about how dope they were though, I added them as a way to show people what I listened to, but now my friends is just cut down to that, my friends; I'm not trying to add 10,000 people and 1,000 celebrities. I'd like to be able to actually talk to a member of Wu, it'd be dope to have a 5 minute conversation with 'em but I agree with what Bloo and Justice said over being able to have that conversation, wasn't Cilvaringz an admin here for awhile?
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

^he still is.

Quote Originally Posted by ENGLiSH
    I use to, but I realized that they probably didn't even know they had a MySpace. I didn't add them to send them messages about how dope they were though, I added them as a way to show people what I listened to, but now my friends is just cut down to that, my friends; I'm not trying to add 10,000 people and 1,000 celebrities. I'd like to be able to actually talk to a member of Wu, it'd be dope to have a 5 minute conversation with 'em but I agree with what Bloo and Justice said over being able to have that conversation, wasn't Cilvaringz an admin here for awhile?
    I just like the idea that on Myspace it has them listed as friends it think its mad dope
    Whether Im In The Streets Or Jamaica Resort
    Im Stay Doin Me Thats The Way I Was Taught
    Destined For Greatness Success Breeds Hatred
    I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper

didnt rza post right before the orlando concert?
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Warrior
    i like here better than chambermusik. it's wayyyyyy funnier here.
    Sorry about getting kinda off-topic
    But the thing that i cant stand most about Chambermusik is G-Clef Da Mad Komposa
    This guy is so fucking annoying
    The only thing that keeps him alive is knowing things that other people dont know about wu-related artists, and showing off
    He is constantly giving little hints when he should just come out and say something about a certain topic

He is also fat

And i dont really believe Chambermusik helps get the artists names out there, all they do is make overpriced CDRs which are only available on their website

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkDifferently
    Sorry about getting kinda off-topic
    But the thing that i cant stand most about Chambermusik is G-Clef Da Mad Komposa
    This guy is so fucking annoying
    The only thing that keeps him alive is knowing things that other people dont know about wu-related artists, and showing off
    He is constantly giving little hints when he should just come out and say something about a certain topic

He is also fat

And i dont really believe Chambermusik helps get the artists names out there, all they do is make overpriced CDRs which are only available on their website
    Before this is locked let me add 2 cents. "Chambermusik" Isn't affilated with Wu-Tang but all this "Chamber" stuff is Wu-Tang. All ya'll shit is from wu-tang nigga. so fuck that.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Banned

Si because people are happy.

penalty boxed user

i wouldn't want the wu-tang members to check out this site
    i got nothing i want to say to any of them
    they must just keep on making music
    i rather talk shit to u cats about rap
    i can tell u this after clan member speaks to ya'll then his mind is really going to be fucked
    he might just quit rap

don't talk shoot shoot tommytootone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
    Deck is undercover on the site, I think RZA has posted a few times before. I think the rest just check the site out to see what the fans are thinking.
    You know what im thinking: I'm thinking you need to come with that Cuban linx 2 joint, so I can play it again and again.

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

Unfortunately, most of the generals don't want to deal with this board for a number of different reasons. Most of them ( except RZA's which is currently handled by Koch ) are handling their own MySpace pages, or have their people handling it for them, so they do get messages.
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

Members gotta stay focused on makin quality music..
    I C.R.E.A.M