Thread: is the group a thing of the past?

Default is the group a thing of the past?

I mean you dont see em repping like they used, kind talk like it was there young crazy days like an old man would when lookin at his life, i know it was long ago but they aint out the game so they still got to have it in them. But i do get the vibe like it is a thing of the past... I feel no doubt we will see one more album but will that be it?

I think it is cos it seems its been hard enouth to get a last one together and they got all there new projects they want to do.

Wu will always be alive but im talking about the group The Wu-Tang Clan. Can you still not fuck wit it?

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

I hope they start rocking wu wear hard again and through the wu symbol up on everything again and just let motherfuckers know "wutang clan aint nothing to fuck with and if you fuck with it your gonna get fucked up" Rza da god divine said that shit and thats whut I wanna c. Wu-Tang FOREVER
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

IMO I think they won't even have a last album. They barley talk to each other like that. They emailed the 9 mili bros verses. They dont have the same vibe anymore to me if they dont wanna do it then dont force it cause then it will be wack.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

^ yep i agree. i think some members just arent into that much anymore eg. ghost and meth.

But they were touring together recently, that must count for something regarding their relationship with one another.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

GENERAL WISE

Ghost , meth, have distanced themselves from the rest

^^^ yeah I agree...

So has the rza and u-god in there own way... you could probably add raekwon to that list, the way things are going.

p

They will come back with a new album , just watch.

penalty boxed user

there is a lot of music coming out of the wu camp, they all hard at work with their own hustle & when they ready they will drop a cd. the wu & their affiliates make so much music when i'm not buying new cd's i'm buying old 1's i got more than 50 in my collection & am more than satisfied with the wu camp i don't need anything, else it's all right here.

Veteran Member

I think the wu is like anything else in the world they were hot at one time then they cooled off I think its the way of the world

The only thing that stays on top in my opinion is religion

I'm not surprised their not talkin' much anymore, when 9 people spend that much time together, friendships are bound to crumble. Although I'd love a nexx' Wu album, I'm not anticipating it because I know it'll be the same but it won't, but hey, I love the older stuff and listen to it daily....
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

they will come back i reckon 100%. all brothers argue. all friends argue. Its just natural. the wutang clan will rise again
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

If they don't, there's enough Wu-Tang Clan out here to keep us satisfied. No reason to be greedy.

We got masta killa keeping that old wu vibe alive. Im just waiting for his next album.