8 40.00%

4 20.00%

0 0%

0 0%

1 5.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prodigy - H.N.I.C

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    ^^ well it's not an indie release, it dropped on Loud Records. It's a dope album though, many great tracks coupled with some that are less good but all-in-all most of the joints is nice. "Keep It Thoro", "H.N.I.C.", "You Can Never Feel My Pain", "Veteran's Memorial", "Trials of Love" and others are classic Mobb shit.

3.5/5
    well, been blasting this today and i think i'ma kick up my rating to a 4/5 (or 7.5/10 to be real fair). Prodigy drops lots of tight rhymes on this one and his flow is still real sharp on this one, tracks like "Keep it Thoro", "You Can Never Feel My Pain", "Veteran's Memorial", "Trials of Love" and "Delt With The Bullshit" is pure greatness... nothing really skippable but a few average songs that could been left off.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Banned

i dont like rating albums on a number scale, i either fuck with an album or i dont.

i bought this joint when it came out, and still bump it heavy.. queensbridge was releasing incredible street rap all over the map when this joint came out, and this is an absolute gem!!

great production, great storytelling, variety, if youre a heavy mobb deep fan like me its easy calling this joint a classic album. i love keep it thoro, but the joint i always fucked with the most was "rock that shit". P kills that rockwilder beat, and it was ill to hear him getting it in over some different beats!!

dont sleep on h.n.i.c. 2 neither, its not on this level, but thats a real rap album!! p went in on that, the flow is hazy but the message is strong !!!

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

This joint dropped fifteen years ago. Still a very tight album.

nada ignorante

4/5 easily
    N.I.

it's a very good album but just a bit too long for me, a few of the less spectacular cuts could have been left off. it still holds up pretty well after all these years

am a fan of HNIC II as well (especially the first half of the album) but mainly cuz of its production really

HNIC III was a disgrace, I don't think I even gave it a full listen lol
    Retired.

nada ignorante

Keep it Thoro and HNIC is classic.
    N.I.

-

Jacobjay, you like HNIC 2? Hahahahahahahahahaha. That album sucked. HNIC 1 and 3 are bad too but the first one is the best. I love Keep It Thoro and Delt With The Bullshit songs. His lyrics on Keep It Thoro are funny when he said my attitude is all fucked up and real shitty hahahahahahaha. I throw a tv at you crazy LOL. Bitches say P you crazy. A pain in the ass, naw but fuck you pay me LOL. You rap niggas make me laugh. Ya'll crazy ass and I don't give a fuck what you sold LOL. That shit is trash hahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

The ABBOTT

This dropped 20 years ago today. What a dope album. RIP Prodigy