Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Europeans aren't allowed to like Wu-tang

Quote Originally Posted by venex
    yeah, but it's the same the other way:

I can't stand people rapping from Limburg...
    don't know where you from though..
    im from limburg.
    ok,maybe u dont like it,but atleast u understand it,and every other person who speaks dutch does too.

true
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

Quote Originally Posted by vahacris
    nah man. what you think ;] we got mtv and bet and theres a lot of that south/crunk crap in local radios and music tv programs.............

and of course theres a lot of european rap crews who act like they some RAP SUPERSTARS here ;] ;]

but imo real heads stick to real music no matter if you european / american / lation or whatever................

one
    I'm not saying you don't have it but, believe me and feel lucky, it ain't nothin as bad as the American mainstream industry.

"We don't need no diamond rings
    All we need is a drum like
    Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Deini
    I'm not saying you don't have it but, believe me and feel lucky, it ain't nothin as bad as the American mainstream industry.
    i think i know what you mean fam ;]

peace

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

they just late that's it

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

omg!!
    y'all are on some ignorant shit!
    so we listen to great music,and all of a sudden were late??
    fuck that we just know bangin' music when we hear it,
    and once again,we dont fuck with bullshit trends like "crunk" or "snap music"
    fuck that.
    i cant believe were getting shitted on,cus we listen to the music this site was dedicated too in the first place.

when the fuck did i say that was bad thing YOU'RE LATE IN BECOMING WU TANG FANS

wu tang was in it's prime 93-97

most of ya'll started gettin on that shit around 02

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

^haha lol you dont have a clue dude. im from the England and Wu has been hitting hard ove here and even more so in other Euro countries since they came out. My own older SISTER had all the Wu records when they droppped 93=97. I had the 36 chambers album in 1998.

You gotta remember in Europe we stick more to tradition and shit and how things were when they started. Peoples general mentality over here on all things is different we dont like change lol and i guess the hip hop fans over here just ignore all the other wack commercial shit because we see it for what it is.

I dont think you either realise that the Wu have been coming over here filling out concerts ALL over Europe and doing prime time radio shows and shit SINCE THEY STARTED.

In places like France, London, Germany and shit theres a real hiphop vibe peopel still dress how hiphoprs used to dress in the 90's. Graffiti is probably 100% stronger and more alive in Europe than the USA. DJ's and turntablism is everywhere, so is breakdancing.

Same with Japan, i aint been there but I can tell the scene is real over there.

But the difference is, we ignore all the bullshit, in USA it tends to catch on and TAKEOVER all else in its way.

i don't live in europe and from the states point of view it seems like alot of ya'll motherfuckers are just catchin on to the big time fever that people had here years ago

& honestly from what i've heard ya'll like the same "commercial" type of shit over there too so don't go on fronting like ya own shit don't stink lol

you say that all we do is follow trends & change quickly we created all the shit you listen to! i've never heard a european emcee do anything really BIG on a level of an american emcee

Veteran Member

LOL. What i want to see is an euro Five percenter

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    i don't live in europe and from the states point of view it seems like alot of ya'll motherfuckers are just catchin on to the big time fever that people had here years ago

& honestly from what i've heard ya'll like the same "commercial" type of shit over there too so don't go on fronting like ya own shit don't stink lol

you say that all we do is follow trends & change quickly we created all the shit you listen to! i've never heard a european emcee do anything really BIG on a level of an american emcee
    Sun Im from england too and while you where wrong to assume that we got wu-tang late, it is true that over here people bump to that same wack crunk, Pimpin, my car got bigger rims than your car bullshit, In fact overhere we have our own sound called grime, it's a bit like crunk in the sense that it's all flash and no substance.
    But it has to be said that here we are more true to the real hip hop culture than probably whats going on in america, when I went to the states everyone was dressed like chingy and shit, over here people dress more like it was 1995.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

I despise your killing. Full Metal Kid's Avatar

what the hell is snap music
    Like a child I have infinite patience when I write
    The victim's dental records showed they loved to bite

I think it`s a cultural and language barrier thing.

p

Iron God Silverbacks supanigga6579's Avatar

I got one thing to say.The reason why the Wu fell off is cause the fans fell off.You can't talk shit when the same kidz sayin the wu fell off are the same kidz that prolly listen to hip pop right now.I'm WU TANG for life!You think not,get at me.Queens represent.Peace to the godz!!!

Iron God Silverbacks supanigga6579's Avatar

And europe stand up.Who said ya'll can't listen to WU?the same ho polishing 50's knob??FUCK EM!!!