Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Europeans aren't allowed to like Wu-tang

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    they just late that's it
    hehehe. yeah man. its like we got home television like in 2001 and in 2002 amercians bless us with tape recorders so we stars listening to the tapes

dont act like you know how it is here in Europe.........
    and check that i bought my 36 chambers cassette in my local music shop like 3 months after american premiere.... so its definetly not becuz of late.....

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    they just late that's it
    bullshit !!
    why do MUST americans think the dutch live in windmills, the german listen to nothing but david haselhoff, irish sit in fields peeling potatoes and english walk around being posh.
    theres to many stereotypes floating around ! we aint late, we just recognise good/real music and ignore the crunk / hip pop / r&b shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Deini
    It's cause Wu-Tang was at their height 10+ years ago. America's hip-hop industry is alot bigger than Europe's so their isn't as much wack shit to grab the public's attention as here in America.
    indeed chief rocka...

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Europeans need to get there own shit namsayin... stop trying to be american.. thats why americans don`t respect your shit namsayin... Im sick off all these foriegn countries trying to speak english and act western ... get you own style bitch !!! you aint from my hood ya`ll hoes from south gate... and stop pretending to have an american accent... hahaha lmao...

WE JUST THINK YOU WACK !!!! and listen to your own shit stop trying to act western then the other 99% of the time spitting american hate filled properganda...

I mean look at that bitch cilvaringz... he spits aint american hate, pro jihad shit and then still rides american dick ( yes black people are american and they are just as much the enemy of muslims "maybe even more so in iraq and shit" because they look at being occupied by blacks as degrading because 90% of ARABS ARE THE MOST RACIST FUCKERS so don`t think they are all your brothers hahah lmao ).

p
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-05-2006 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka
    Europeans need to get there own shit namsayin... stop trying to be american.. thats why americans don`t respect your shit namsayin... Im sick off all these foriegn countries trying to speak english and act western ... get you own style bitch !!! you aint from my hood ya`ll hoes from south gate... and stop pretending to have an american accent... hahaha lmao...

WE JUST THINK YOU WACK !!!! and listen to your own shit stop trying to act western then the other 99% of the time spitting american hate filled properganda...

I mean look at that bitch cilvaringz... he spits aint american hate, pro jihad shit and then still rides american dick ( yes black people are american and they are just as much the enemy of muslims "maybe even more so in iraq and shit" because they look at being occupied by blacks as degrading because 90% of ARABS ARE THE MOST RACIST FUCKERS so don`t think they are all your brothers hahah lmao ).

p
    omg!!
    its people like u that give americans the reputation of being ignorant as fuck!
    so france,belgium,germany arent western countries??
    theres so much wrong with that post...

but i know u dont speak for all americans thats why all your threads/posts get dissed by anyone with half a brain so..
    doesnt bother me,have another big mac or something.

Quote Originally Posted by cap
    omg!!
    its people like u that give americans the reputation of being ignorant as fuck!
    so france,belgium,germany arent western countries??
    theres so much wrong with that post...

but i know u dont speak for all americans thats why all your threads/posts get dissed by anyone with half a brain so..
    doesnt bother me,have another big mac or something.
    no not really western means english speaking countries...

p

p
    im not affliated with him whatsoever

go EUROLANDS!!! and everywhere... wu-tang world wide.. muthafuckas!!!

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

haha whos pretending right here ?? with all that 'namsayin that namsayin this' you sounds like some stan-wannabee. you not from staten island kid. youre not ghostface so cut that crap cuz you sound silly .......

stop trying to act western then the other 99% of the time spitting american hate filled properganda...
    haha boi you got some serious issues. go see your doctor

yes black people are american and they are just as much the enemy of muslims
    its sad that you dont know the history of your own country. america was the land of indians and black people came from africa. get the knowledge before you start talkin'. shame on you nigga........

90% of ARABS ARE THE MOST RACIST FUCKERS so don`t think they are all your brothers hahah lmao
    brilliant. this dont need any comments at all.

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

Autarch

if I lived in Europe I would listen to Wu Tang too.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp
    im not affliated with him whatsoever

go EUROLANDS!!! and everywhere... wu-tang world wide.. muthafuckas!!!

hahaha lmao

p

p
    ^^no comment

no really blacks came from africa !!! I didn`t know that... I thought they all came from brooklyn hahah lmao... newsflash: they are still american.. I mean what you talkin bout son ???? .... thats like sayin white american`s are english or irish ... shit makes no sense.

[Europeans / seein we bleedin / jet off in the lex .... skiing] - raekwon (dart throwin ) " the pillage"

You know nothing.. arabs started the slave trade and showed the whites how to do it... so don`t give me this bullshit.. go read son and then maybe we`ll talk... here`s a hint "iraq".. (thats if you don`t mind being schooled son).

hahaha lmao

and stop pretending to have an american accent... hahaha lmao...
    hahahahahahahhaha.. the american accent is probably the most horrible I have ever heard.

then why the fuck do you listen to wu tang?

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

FRESH FISH

p
    FUCK THAT!
    it's WU-UNIVERSAL!!!
    go and listen to the Wu-Tang Forever CD2 intro
    yeah right