Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: .methodman shouldn`t do blackout 2

^^^ Agreed, but I think he plans to make up for it with Muddy Waters 2 later this year... (from wiki)

***Muddy Waters 2 is the 7th full-length studio album from Redman. It is the sequel to 1996's Muddy Waters. It is targeted for a release in November 2007. In an interview, Redman has stated that he will be going into the studio in the beginning of May or June to work on the record. Red also said that this album will be limited edition and he'll only be doing around 500,000 copies. Redman went on to say that he is doing this album for the fans and is not trying to sell with a huge single. He has also said he will be using old unheard verses that were never used for the first Muddy Waters album. It is unknown whether or not Muddy Waters 2 will be released independently or by Def Jam.***

He probably had to make it somewhat commercial just to get Def Jam to release it, plus he's trying to rep his new crew and also this is his first album in 6 years... so he needed those club hits, just so people who aren't die-hard fans would remember his stankin ass. - Not saying I like it - just a few possible explanations. But now that he's back in the spotlight he might have a little more freedom to release something like Muddy Waters 2.

Rather see Meth and streetlife do a album

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    ^that sounds good

redman just seems like the last guy that would get on some club shit like that, i was really surprised. but yea...thats what sells these days
    Well... he did record the remix of Let's Get Dirty (I Can't Get in da Club) with Christina Aguillera... That was about as clubby as it gets...

Quote Originally Posted by famenchuan View Post
    Rather see Meth and streetlife do a album
    So what do you call Tical 2000?

Last edited by PailFace; 04-25-2007 at 10:07 PM.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

they should do another album together
    i thought blackout waz bangin

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    oh... and another thing to , method man`s acting is wack! on camera son.. he needs to be himself../. or better yet act!! ... (thats why they call it acting !!!, "you pretend to play a role" , not act like you method.man from wu tang clan on a plane... or method.man, from wu tang clan going to collage. ) be cool like snoop was on soul plane, "just be ya self "... and you can go far son..!!!

you obviously haven't seen copland or garden state. He was hardly method man in either of those.