View Poll Results: NBA Finals: Heat or Mavs?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Miami Heat

28 63.64%
  • Dallas Mavericks

16 36.36%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NBA Finals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wu banga
    Comin from a mavs fan that watched 82 games this season, then 17 playoff games, mavs in 6.
    What are you trying to prove? From their last 6 playoff games, they didn't seem to impress me, even in the games they won.

fucking heat blew that game, that team looked SCARED in the final quarter, besides D Wade. It was pathetic.

great game for me, go mavs
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

Veteran Member

I hope the Mavs...I'd like to see Stackhouse finally win a title, he's been the underdog his entire career. I don't give a damn about the rest of the team.

I didn't think that the Mavs were going to be able to pull it off going into it but my oppinion on that's changed since seeing game 1. To me it looks like the depth of Dallas is going to be too much for Miami. Mavs in 6.

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Dallas 4-1

The Western Conference is much harder. It might be a sweep!

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

*cough* Dallas 99, Miami 85

Dallas leads 2-0

Shaq dominating the paint!

Angry

Is very painful to watch the heats team collaps against the Mav's and even worst if ur a Fan of Miami like me. I told u guys i was afraid of the mav's cause deep in my heart i know they're a way better team. Shit with the way the heats are playing i wont be surprise if Dallas sweep they asses. The heats can just forget about that bowl in the midle of the locker room...or just hand it to the mavs.

P.S.... Fuck u! Mark Cuban!

They could at least make that shit interesting. Dallas depth and defense is proving to be too much but damn a sweep is just boring. It seems like the real championship was when Dallas played San Antonio. That was a great series.

heat still got a chance, i mean they handled detroit, so they can hang with anyone. Watch game 3.

The thing though is the depth issue. Dallas goes 10 deep compared to Detroit's 7. In the end, it's gonna be the depth and the coaching of Avery Johnson that brings the trophy right on back to Texas. I do hope the Heat get back in it though. Sweeps don't make for good entertainment.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rubyspirit
    *cough* Dallas 99, Miami 85

Dallas leads 2-0
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

Autarch

I cant believe the Heat played with such low effort and energy in a FINALS game. Game 2 was shameful if you are part of the Heat. They better go back to Dallas up 3-2 to get back in it.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Damn TrueDciple you hit the nail on the head my friend.. that shit was horrendous as we speak I'm getting fucked up to try and not remember the week that was in the NBA Finals and especially on my birthday? Game 2? The big 21 and the Heat can't even come through for the kid. I was mad dissapointed and I am in a lot of real angry shock right now. Sid Rosenberg is flapping his dick-sucking motherfucking lips on Fox Sports Radio and I can't stand that sumabitch I hope O.J. slaps his ass right in the GRILL! All the Heat haters love this man, Heat are the new Yankees/Lakers because we've got all this money it seems to bring in the Diesal but he ain't nothing like the 2000 Diesal and now the Heat haters are celebrating. Well all my TRUE HEAT FANS.. my NIGGAS WHO REMEBER WHEN EDDIE JONES WAS LEADING SCORER ALL THOSE HORRIBLE YEARS.. ALL THE PLAYOFF GAMES.. ALL THE TIM HARDAWAY/ZO TEAMS... WE WILL TAKE 2 OUTTA 1 AT HOME AND MAKE THIS A 2-3 SERIES OR SHIT WE MAY JUST SWEEP AT HOME BUT WE'RE GOING BACK TO DALLAS FOR A CHANCE AT GAME SEVEN MAYBE EVEN A CHANCE TO WIN IN SIX... IT AIN'T OVER... MY DUDES JUST BELIEVE I'VE NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO MAKE A "I BELIEVE" SIGN BUT NOW I AM.. ALL MY HEAT DOWN SOUTH FEELING THE AFFECTS OF ALBERTO NIGGAS DONT PUTCHA HEAD DOWN KEEP EM UP WADE WON'T BE SICK ALL SERIES! CMON BABY! THIS THE HEAT MAN... FUCK THIS!