Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Da Dishonourable Don Vs. Tha Double P

HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

still waiting on your second drop, don't tell me you haven't had time either, 'cause I seen some of your most recent posts, git at me or forfit this battle, you choose!

Tha Double-P

eh yo its not always me on the forums my brothers use dis account too so shut the fuck up nig

HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

kid you're soft!

HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

yo Ben, give me the default victory, this dude pm'ed me and totally bitched up, telling me he can't find it in his time to bust a second verse, my advice, stay out the game kid, if you can't do this, well.... there's not much else to say!

Tha Double-P

fuck you i aint even thinkin bout this battle no more, fuckin shit was too long ago i dont care u can win shit wont bother me, just ta let ya know not everyone sits by they computers all day

HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

who sits by their computers all day faggot?, you're whack sucka, go eat your momma's toosh dickweed, I can expose you with that private message you sent me to show everybody out here how soft and sweet you are, but you know what?, it's not worth it, take it like a man, stay out the game, truth to the matter is, you were shook to go a second round with me 'cause I already schooled you from the first verse, you're just lucky I don't know anything about you, 'cause I could of gone a whole lot personal with the dissin', stay out my lane cupcake, I don't wanna see you in the battlefield anymore, you're officially being banned from this whole forum, FUCK YOU and have a nice day BIATCH

Tha Double-P

umm okay why u getting yo panties in a bunch fool, i tried to be the bigger man and apologize in the pm i sent you, but obviously one of us is too immature to accept the apology...oh yeah and i dont fuckin care if the whole world sees the message...here, ill post it myself:

wow seriously, these days fucked up shit has been happenin... i cant believe i still havent found the fuckin goddamn time to write a rhyme....it takes me 5 mins.
    I feel like a fuckin loser. ya must think ima pansy or too scared to drop or somethin but i assure u its not that.
    i just cant find the time or the motivation to actually wanna drop. to tell you the truth, i dont even no if ill ever drop another verse. ive been really fucked up these days dont ask why. So all im gonna ask is that we fuck the second verse an jus have em vote on the first drop. Once again im really sorry for this..i wouldnt be doing this if i didnt have to, honest.

whats so bad bout that. i do feel like a loser. you do think im a pansy, and i have been pretty fucked up these days. not all of us live fuckin perfect lives you fuckin self centered prick. i dont care if the whole world reads this cuz its all true so stfu and leave me the fuck alone. fine, i forfeit. you happy now?
    now im gonna be the bigger man once more and just DROP IT cuz honestly i really couldnt care less. thanks for your cooperation.

word

HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

whatever, if putting you down's the only way to get you back on your feet, then that's what I'm a do, but if it's gonna make you more of an emotional bitch, then just stay down, it's your choice, you can redeem yourself right now and drop the second verse, then we'll get Ben to edit the thread from all the shittalkin', or you can forfit, then you left yourself open for dissin', your choice, the thread's still open for you to drop it, you down still?