Thread: Zooruka`s " Im Sorry Thread"

Default Zooruka`s " Im Sorry Thread"

Yo Wade just leave this up for a day.. so people can read it then lock it..

To all WU TANG CORP KILLA BEEZ FAM AND THE GENERALS THEMSELVES!

I wish to appologise for my behaviour.. Firstly to my european brothers.. we boys!!! and you have just as much right to rep Wu tang forever as anyone else (regardless of language)... Im not gonna front I still think there is to much of ya`ll speaking english ... I don`t know maybe we just feel threatened or some shit....

Secondly.... It ain`t where your from it`s where you in the mental !!! and to all you who think you made some discovery and thought you punk`d my ass " YOU DON`T KNOW ME SON !@!!!" ...

lastly if that GRAVEYARD SHIFTER (who actually i have no problem with pesronally) if this cat is wu tang clan or killa bee ( ive never heard of him .. what he do ??? rap- produce- both??? also whats his rap name ?? ... anyway

I would firstly say ... Shame on you ... if you real are someone in wu tang .. these kids come on here to be down and shit (innocently)... and not to track down wu tang fam ...

I genuinely believe that, if 99% of the wu tang corp (me included) ran into wu tang fam or generals, they would be cool about it... I mean you where saying we shouldn`t judge others on what they do.. true!.. but in saying that your also condoning that wierd shit (and thats wrong !!!) ...

I think wu tang would probably be more affraid of a fan like that dude... than wu tang corp members.

Im sorry for disrespecting you on the site, (that don`t mean, I think you shouldn`t tone down your.. "I know Wu tang and you don`t enuendo"... but I shouldn`t of spoke to you like that !!! so Im .... "sorry"....

Anyway Ima just play my postion !!!! Hope ya`ll forgive my ass ... (no homo)

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-06-2006 at 06:55 PM.

^^lol
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

-dead-

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

i know iknow, just makes me wonder who we have registered here....scary innit....
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

moved
    Christianity = White Supremacy

yo prof u smoke rocks?
    Last edited by PolitiC; 06-12-2006 at 01:49 PM.

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

i aint got a problem with you hommie..you just be attacking my posts without understanding shit im saying..thats it..as far as who i am and what i represent..stay tuned...

im tryna play with majors..shit way bigger than wu hommie...

peace

you are aight PROF, but you just post alot of negative shit around here (about the WU TANG)

but, I like you...(no homo)

peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

Quote Originally Posted by PolitiC
    yo prof u smoke rocks?
    hahaha

nah... I don`t chase the cookie monster..

Bad boy... see the no smokin sign / still light a blitty !!!!!!!!

p

p

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
    i aint got a problem with you hommie..you just be attacking my posts without understanding shit im saying..thats it..as far as who i am and what i represent..stay tuned...

im tryna play with majors..shit way bigger than wu hommie...

peace

Yo sorry G shifter...

... I know what you are saying in your post about fanatical wu headz( Im sure there would be stories, about crazy wu tang headz approchin generals).. I shouldn`t really have generalised like that !! Sorry ..

Yo you on that whole Horror- core tip ??? .. ( gathered from your moniker unless thats a fake alias ??)... thats tight.. but bigger than Wu tang ?? You should hook up with wu tang or prince paul.. unless you starting your own lable on some rocafella type business plan.. ???

Keep on son..

REMEMBER !

IT`S TIME TO PUMP OUT MORE RAP TAPES/ AND USE THE WUTANG SYMBOL/ TO COMMUNICATE !!!

ZOORUCK ...

OVER AND OUT

p

p
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-13-2006 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka
    Yo sorry G shifter...

... I know what you are saying in your post about fanatical wu headz( Im sure there would be stories, about crazy wu tang headz approchin generals).. I shouldn`t really have generalised like that !! Sorry ..

Yo you on that whole Horror- core tip ??? .. ( gathered from your moniker unless thats a fake alias ??)... thats tight.. but bigger than Wu tang ?? You should hook up with wu tang or prince paul.. unless you starting your own lable on some rocafella type business plan.. ???

Keep on son..

REMEMBER !

IT`S TIME TO PUMP OUT MORE RAP TAPES/ AND USE THE WUTANG SYMBOL/ TO COMMUNICATE !!!

ZOORUCK ...

OVER AND OUT

p

p
    no doubt no doubt..i cant hate on wu fans when im one myself..a loyal once since the begining of time nah mean but yea as far as me goes,i am graveyard shifter,this aint no hidden alias,im not wutang affiliated musically,but i build with most of em from time to time...altho i havent in months now...musically,ive been doing this for a long time now as graveyard shifter..some cats in germany,france,south africa etc have actually got hold of projects ive done with certain cats like features and shit..for instance,ive done joints with a crew called black dust from south africa who are signed to a south african major label so the word spread out there..same with some euro countries and shit,as far as here in the states..im doin ma thing on my own puting shit out thru the help opf certain peeps here who own labels im cool with,right now im workin with a label called "stressed out entertainment" who are helping me get a def jam deal and shit so thats what it is

by the way to view ma shit go on here and give ya opinion,i might be the worst mc or the best mc u ever heard,its ya choice lol

www.myspace.com/graveyardshifter

peace

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
    no doubt no doubt..i cant hate on wu fans when im one myself..a loyal once since the begining of time nah mean but yea as far as me goes,i am graveyard shifter,this aint no hidden alias,im not wutang affiliated musically,but i build with most of em from time to time...altho i havent in months now...musically,ive been doing this for a long time now as graveyard shifter..some cats in germany,france,south africa etc have actually got hold of projects ive done with certain cats like features and shit..for instance,ive done joints with a crew called black dust from south africa who are signed to a south african major label so the word spread out there..same with some euro countries and shit,as far as here in the states..im doin ma thing on my own puting shit out thru the help opf certain peeps here who own labels im cool with,right now im workin with a label called "stressed out entertainment" who are helping me get a def jam deal and shit so thats what it is

by the way to view ma shit go on here and give ya opinion,i might be the worst mc or the best mc u ever heard,its ya choice lol

www.myspace.com/graveyardshifter

peace

Def jam ... dam kid thats major !!!!..

yo` they will sign you to, ( people might say no way because you is to raw) but people think.. def jam is all L.L and Methodman... and all types of commercial rappers, but what they don`t know is... It`s because of def jam that the whole grimey raps was founded... they invented horror- core..!!

Red-rum from the group flatlinerz.. is russell simmons nephew .. you need to get with them ( I thought they should have got more shine) .. but the story goes that prince paul had beef with russell about payment and royalties, over a prince paul album ( can`t remember the name) and so he bounced and caught wind, of what Flatlinerz was doing and thought to get back at russell simmions, he started his own crew to shut them down ..the very same one we know today as the gravediggaz..

You probably heard it before.. but yeah funny huh... imagine how different the rap world would be without shit like that... lol ??

Forget that whole WWW rap son you need to stay local before you go coastal namsayin.. ( i know it aint easy, but if you come correct then they can`t ignore the raw namsayin).

p.s do you know holocaust ??? how old is he and why does his raps become wack when he isn`t holocaust ??? weird .. anyway

peace graveyard shifter ... the burier of dead mind`s !!!!

p

p
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-13-2006 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka
    hahaha

nah... I don`t chase the cookie monster..

Bad boy... see the no smokin sign / still light a blitty !!!!!!!!

p

p
    aight u cool lol.peace

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto