Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ghost's Theodore Unit 718 CD drop your thoughts on it...

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Default Re: Ghost's Theodore Unit 718 CD drop your thoughts on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Xtadas
    ^^^^^^Trife is dope, he takes some getting used to, though...his voice draws you in...and Ghostface didn't exactly throw a brick with Pretty Toney...don't yell at other muthafuckas for their opinion...and I liked "Paychecks"...
    I ain't yelling at anyone for their opinion
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    You speak the truth. They should rename this site Ghostface Corp. Apparently the man can do no wrong. His album has lame tracks like Tush and Ghostface on it but its still apparently a classic. He raps alot with this dude called Trife so apparently this Trife character is amazing. In all reality he is an average rapper no better than that guy with dreadlocks in Icewater but cuz Rae ain't pin up of the month around here his dude's get no credit (not that either they or Trife should be in the first place but thats just how fucked up it is).
    shit, ghost aint the reason i like 718 (most of it at least, wiggz is corny and a couple songs are wack) or trife...if trife was fuckin, young bucks sidekick id still like him...as long as he was still from new york and rapped the same id like him just as much as i do now. i know people do, but if u like someone just because their with another rapper u like thats kinda dumb, its like lovin foxy brown because she was along side Nas. in my opinion trife is way above average, ice water, house gang (exept fisk) are average and to me u can hear how much better he is them all of them.

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    They should rename this site Ghostface Corp. Apparently the man can do no wrong. His album has lame tracks like Tush and Ghostface on it but its still apparently a classic. He raps alot with this dude called Trife so apparently this Trife character is amazing. In all reality he is an average rapper no better than that guy with dreadlocks in Icewater but cuz Rae ain't pin up of the month around here his dude's get no credit (not that either they or Trife should be in the first place but thats just how fucked up it is).
    Not yelling...I meant chastise...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by ch-chef
    shit, ghost aint the reason i like 718 (most of it at least, wiggz is corny and a couple songs are wack) or trife...if trife was fuckin, young bucks sidekick id still like him...as long as he was still from new york and rapped the same id like him just as much as i do now. i know people do, but if u like someone just because their with another rapper u like thats kinda dumb, its like lovin foxy brown because she was along side Nas. in my opinion trife is way above average, ice water, house gang (exept fisk) are average and to me u can hear how much better he is them all of them.
    just cause there is one bad track, ghosts album is ass ??? the track ghostface was not wack, never !!!

and the shit had like 6 real bangas, sorry ghost all the way

MC Killa

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCapo
    wat where they thinkin wen they named themselves theodore unit?
    the open door

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    just cause there is one bad track, ghosts album is ass ??? the track ghostface was not wack, never !!!

im confused...is that in reference to my post u quoted or not?? i cant tell. are u agreeing or disagreeing??

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth

you're having a really hard time dealin with people not liking pretty toney, or ghostface for that matter.

i like trife a lot. he can spit some hotness. IMO the guy has outdone ghostface on just about every track they've been on together.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Album Had Some Bangen Cuts Ghost Rips
    Coo Album Overall
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

smoke in your eye

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    you're having a really hard time dealin with people not liking pretty toney, or ghostface for that matter.

i like trife a lot. he can spit some hotness. IMO the guy has outdone ghostface on just about every track they've been on together.
    what come on Wade u mean 2 tell me Trife had a better verse on Biscuits & The Smith Bros. then Ghost?????

I'll say on Who We Are they both broke even, but thats it.

I'd luv 2 see what tracks u think Trife bested Ghost on

peace

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xtadas
    Not yelling...I meant chastise...
    Nope, just stating facts. If this is a good cd then I'd hate to hear a bad one.

There is a very good reason Ghost is on Def Jam and no one has heard of him. But oh sorry apparently I chastise.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Just recieved this yesterday, shit is dope theres some throwaway songs on there like "Gatz" and the Shawn Wigs solo (wack). But it was worth the cash for the Ghost and Trife songs Solomon Childs is pretty dope too and it was nice to hear some new Cappadonna as I havent heard since the Struggle I definateley wanna get volume 2 if it drops.