Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Direct to video bargain bin brought to u by Charles Jones

-

There's gonna be a Crank 3? I didn't know that. When is it coming out?

-

Default LOL@Horrible Bosses

This movie is so funny. I saw it last weekend and it's starring Jason Bateman, Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey, Colin Farrell, Jamie Foxx. LOL@Jennifer Aniston's character hahahahahahahahahahahaha. She was so horny and sexually harrassing her co-worker. I suggest ya'll see this movie if you haven't seen it.

-

Default Mark Wahlberg And Kate Beckinsale's Contraband

I saw previews for this a few weeks ago and it looks like a action flick. It comes out in January and i'm disappointed about that because i know it's gonna be snowing. I'll wait for it to come to video because i don't go to the movies during the winter.

-

Default Jean Claude Van Damme's Assassination Games

I saw this about 3 weeks ago and it's a new straight to video flick. It's really good. Lots of action. I heard that Jean is gonna be in The Expendables 2 and i was glad to hear that. I wish Steven Seagal and Vin Diesel would join the cast of Expendables 2 because that would be awesome. I'd love to see Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, Jet Li, Jean Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagal, Vin Diesel together because that would be every action movies fans dream. I also heard Chuck Norris is gonna be in Expendables 2.

-

Default 50 Cent, Bruce Willis, Ryan Phillippe's Set Up

This is a new straight to video flick and i saw it. I was disappointed because there wasn't enough action. It was ok. Bruce Willis was a mob boss in this and 50 Cent and Ryan were criminals. I'm surprised Bruce was in this because he doesn't play in straight to video flicks.

-

Default I Didn't Know There Was A Friday Cartoon That Was Just Like The Movie

I was watching a couple episodes of the cartoon on Youtube. I didn't know there was a cartoon that's just like the movie with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker. The episodes i saw on Youtube i liked. I'm gonna have to buy the cartoon dvd from Amazon.com. How many seasons did the cartoon have? What tv network did it come on when it first came out?

lol it snows every day during the winter? Stop acting like a chick or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    This is a new straight to video flick and i saw it. I was disappointed because there wasn't enough action. It was ok. Bruce Willis was a mob boss in this and 50 Cent and Ryan were criminals. I'm surprised Bruce was in this because he doesn't play in straight to video flicks.
    Ryan was a gangsta in it?

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

lmao at this thread and it's title!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -