Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Supreme Clientele

Default Re: Supreme Clientele

howcome "malcolm" never gets any love in supreme clientele threads? One of the best joints on the album!

liked supreme clientele but LOVED ironman. one of my favorite wu tang related cd's.

Veteran Member

Ironman is much more raw and grimey.........Supreme Clientele's attitude is more upbeat and everything, but they are both good albums. You cant even compare SC to Ironman though.......Ironman is jus too good. P.E.A.C.E.
    "I gotcha back, but you best watch your front,
    cuz its the niggaz who front that be pullin stuntz."
    -Gza

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

supreme clientle is a classic lp in da modern era of rap right now but ironman is a classic lp of the 90's can't compare e'm there both classics in my opinion for different reasons

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
    Whats good everyone?

I just ordered this album Supreme Clientele on Friday so it will probably be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Whats yall thoughts on this album? From what everyone was saying it sounds good.

How is this album really compared to Ironman. Ive heard alot of peeps say this album Supreme is better than Ironman. Whats everyones thoughts?

Peace, Stay up
    Supreme Clientele is a breath of fresh air and has a flavour of its own. Ghost is oozing with confidence and there is that slight hint of Wu Tang menace here mixed in with a more up beat lay out. Comparing to Ironman? Theres no need to as this takes a whole new direction and adds onto Ironman rather than just build on whats old.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

I like it better than Ironman. One, Buck50, Ghostdieni, Malcolm, Stroke Of Death, and Wu Banga 101 are of the hook. Stroke Of Death is my personal favourite. Love that beat
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

I don't think SC measures up to Ironman. Why is SC a better album? At best the beats are very good where Ironman's beats are classic Rza. THe big difference between the two albums is the lyrics...Ghost makes no fukin sense on SC. Either he is the greatest metaphorist of our time (highly doubted) or he is on crack. I'd love someone on this site to break down SC lyrically to explain what some of the shit he says means. How can an album be dubbed a classic if the artist is speaking jibberish??????????

Get of his dick...

Quote Originally Posted by gary grice
    I don't think SC measures up to Ironman. Why is SC a better album? At best the beats are very good where Ironman's beats are classic Rza. THe big difference between the two albums is the lyrics...Ghost makes no fukin sense on SC. Either he is the greatest metaphorist of our time (highly doubted) or he is on crack. I'd love someone on this site to break down SC lyrically to explain what some of the shit he says means. How can an album be dubbed a classic if the artist is speaking jibberish??????????

Get of his dick...
    wtf?!?yo i cant believe these ppl sayin theyre wu fans but actually got no respect 4 wu...shit sc is a classic album and when im on general hip hop forums i notice that ppl who are not diehard wu have 10 times more respect 4 wu then most ppl on this site..this rap site im on sixshot.com(no advertising)there ppl praise ob4cl and rae wins every battle he has just b/c he made ob4cl and i actually have read a post here that said ob4cl is overrated(what the fuck)and there are NO threads about wu falling off on that site
    what the fuck is wrong with these so-called fans?if a wu-album like sc is labeled a classic why the fuck are these fake-ass fans tryna ruin that shit

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

sc is much overrated. it ain't a classic. there are only the 7 classics and that's all. only those fit the definiftion of classic. another personal classic of mine is bobby in stereo but i won't start to spam the forums...."it's a classic" like others do with sc, sc>>>>liquid swords, ghostface is the best or other bullshit.
    peace

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Tang-P.
    wtf?!?yo i cant believe these ppl sayin theyre wu fans but actually got no respect 4 wu...shit sc is a classic album and when im on general hip hop forums i notice that ppl who are not diehard wu have 10 times more respect 4 wu then most ppl on this site..this rap site im on sixshot.com(no advertising)there ppl praise ob4cl and rae wins every battle he has just b/c he made ob4cl and i actually have read a post here that said ob4cl is overrated(what the fuck)and there are NO threads about wu falling off on that site
    what the fuck is wrong with these so-called fans?if a wu-album like sc is labeled a classic why the fuck are these fake-ass fans tryna ruin that shit
    awwwwwww shit

speak my mind god

^^ look at his nigga above..the only song were ghost aint making ANY sence is nutmeg..the rest is crazy slang..and man..its music..get ya own sence from that..interpretate et..them wu heads over here are doo doo...come to our own forum son...niggas over there actually got respect for the clan instead od hating them

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by J-DON
    howcome "malcolm" never gets any love in supreme clientele threads? One of the best joints on the album!
    top 5

one
    apollo kid
    ghost deini (orginal beat version)
    we made it
    malcolm / wu banga

that joint is off the chain no doubt...classic story..word

my top 5
    ghost deini
    malcolm
    mighty healty