Thread: One line rhyme-bringin it back!!

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

breaking a take, make lakes out of rivers of nothingness taking the sluts diabolic armed toxian, drops a rescue van in the mist spitting scams shitting spams ripping HAMS when there just microwavable beef that ain't even cooked meat/

get cha squeezed like Tropicana juices, i remain recluses float, MJaying minds with my skies than times outline typical proxys farmed outta DOS, making smiles out cha eisles rock flows open backs spines get spliced down middle like ages i never deviated from rages, taking out more room in the classified pages/

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    get cha squeezed like Tropicana juices, i remain recluses float, MJaying minds with my skies than times outline typical proxys farmed outta DOS, making smiles out cha eisles rock flows open backs spines get spliced down middle like ages i never deviated from rages, taking out more room in the classified pages/
    savage sages we're lawless men who disengage from those who misbehave
    act like they don't know we're educated in the arts so to ya smarts we'll put the gauge...
    "Fuck fame... I'll shoot a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim." - Masta Killah (One Blood)

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)

tha agent of sickness Eversick666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MosHigh View Post
    savage sages we're lawless men who disengage from those who misbehave
    act like they don't know we're educated in the arts so to ya smarts we'll put the gauge...

......Then divorce u with the blade,left enslaved by the words that made these herbz jump right off the page,verbal serpent haze,toxic spit obnoxious nauseous sick,the Mortuary Kidz hopscotched chalked body stenciled stiffz....

"We discourteous creatures, features of repetitive
    feaster's,that pray on the opposite optical of logical people"
    http://www.myspace.com/eversick0666

smoke up that devilish resonance & call it new testaments heaven sent like new born I bread to sever heads with spoken intelligence sharper then i ever been so when swords take precedents I represent criminal negligence

Quote Originally Posted by $inista View Post
    smoke up that devilish resonance & call it new testaments heaven sent like new born I bread to sever heads with spoken intelligence sharper then i ever been so when swords take precedents I represent criminal negligence

....Spent less then 7 cents with a design of 7th sense,I see dead people plus have the notion to make explosions of sentiments,tongue lashes rhyme axes of Wucorp presidents,that warp the mind until the letterz lines look destroyed an heavy bent.

settlement, i end regiments entanglements armed aggression text message flows
    thinking you got this like sphiex's nose freak off the hook chained up a gang of hellish demonlings change cha mind plague spines with axes for questions never getting any answers/

my deadly pen is equivalent to iron in hand that I had enhanced for bloody descent distorted contorted language expand & bust cosmic dust obvious lust for chaoticness rush if you don't like it polish my nuts

.....Like they were royal jewels,toiled fools jester the courtyard B+ report card for all u fuckin college tools,there still tryin to figure out my science,graff appliance make u drool,the past is silence so close ure eyelids before a hybrid decides your rules.

the blind guided like mules furnish the fuel for bunsen burners & test tubes back to school unquestionable lessons for uses destine for bloody pools get a custom to dual lungs lunging slugs to summon an ambulance coming for emergency functions that leave love ones hugging, tugging my tool

.... until it spits shotz,not a hollow tip quick spark this sick knot untieable laugh at wu corporate muse,cipher hyper splashed in booze,better guard ya grill or light a fuse,ya mental schedule is potential thats eventually been abused,so try n breath again and ill send this pen into ya neck......... like im in one of my Pesci moodz.

don't get it confused ill street blues on my bottom dollar I holla like hollows bravado 's the motto chucking bottles, molotov cocktails will follow, show you how yo girlfriend will swallow my whole tribe & crew TRIBU MILITIA rival you with a hundred guns & rifles duke

we rebuke archrivals and devils settle conflicts with a swift swoosh
    Airbending men who don't know the ledge so we give em a slight push...
    "Fuck fame... I'll shoot a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim." - Masta Killah (One Blood)

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)

......Then burn the Golden Kush,strain i retained crossed with a Vietnamy bush,Charlie'z in the treez,,, float like napalm spit on the mornings crimson breeze,defeat MCZ in threez to tha 3rd degree,666 reasons in 195 regions so fiends can hit the street.....

.....benevolent yet discreet,with forbidden practice yet to teach,poltergeist blades that shave the 5 o'clock shadow clean off ya cheek,just to scare u and prepare u for the lacerations of disease,Temporary Cure to this madness is a bad bitch,,,caramel vixen famed frame worth 50gz.....