Thread: the feature presentation

Default the feature presentation

11.21.22-3.6.23

11.21.22 mo: between el' and I, I can save israel's remant and that's it. satan's synagogue on it's last breath directly to Hell gasping. :3.6.23 mo: so the movie's name is mr. and mrs. smith, set to begin when me and mary smith cum together. gods now stressed to befriend the living word being me allone, the feature presentation. today's beanie sig's 49th, building 21 is vacant. see how I don't play. m.l.k. housing projects the location where I was last scene alive at, blooded-in by unknown plaintiffs, whom I identified as black mafia personnel. chali con tried to seal omerta on me. my patients caught the body, without a net or blow-up cushion. 234's now in my scope. s.p. is acting desperate as-shit. 2-4's now what I own. I rep the 1900s, niggas know me there as rulerfoot. ask trick, moussie, or don about me. they'll tell you I'm cool as fuk...

Default 5.7.23-2.9.24

5.7.23 mo:. so yak yola 'bout to get fillies black fem8les cumming to me for quotables. I think my dad joseph put this omen to me: sam christian put me down at 6.69 on friday the 13th to be south philly-born to book black mafia. weight of earths seems to define my shoulder muscles. my el'ev8tor's stuck on me, though she said I cold-shouldered her, eskimoe traits rubbed off on me. my bloods still in that elevator car sam christian saw me in. don't believe it or do. 28 days before the trial begins. my cuz'n ties be the mood I'm in. she'll keep excusing me. so fillies shoulda' known way-better than to try excluding me. my brothers who reached out to me I won't forget, just don't forget just how I'm lincoln up with 'em, no calendars and no regrets. calamari's on my plate courtesy of my actor cousin fred who played l.j. washington. that 12 monkeys movie was a hit, debuted chali con's da' 5 tags in it as-well. I been at He'll, didn't know the masonic measures then of it, but shit's been real. when I schizzed, I knew my murdered uncle's daughter put the hit out. there's no way in the world from 215 that fillies gon' get out. :12.20.23 we: when I book the sins, it's not to set trends, it's to put shits to ends. :2.9.24 fr: the book of clarence is my own book. the bullitts done met their end. the cumming attr8ctions to me building 'til floor-to-ceiling filled beyond maximum capacity and all of my needs fulfilled. the world can flip the bill, ever since the bill-will fall incident. that's when will smith fell into a pit just as bill cos' sentence in...
    $%#&!

Default 2.12.24

:2.12.24 mo: ...I'm king christ, chief, so how thais gon' thank me for my septa key she's borrowing? she called on her demons to put an end to me. can't pardon her. my cuz'n tanya died in-place of her. cancer ended her life at 36. my ole' mah' came back at cancer, alaskan crab to me. now gods under pressure to get to me. the bullets riddled through me, and now the bullitts ridicule me. but gods slept. my god m.c. tango'ing now with solar's panels. I am the sun tzu-wu the gheng'ster. my s.i.n.s. don't owe y'all answers. shit is not sweet is all I know. I'm confiscating a new h8pe for my own means. she can blow me to ole' faithful. now your new's old. she's the bitch my uncle murdered seventy-two. israel's dead, shot in his head september 5th of twenty-two. niggas slow deaths catching up to them zionists. ask what I said, I don't stutter. I'll spend the bullitts on my targets, better not have low budgets. sean carter's been murdered in money. suu wut wwiii after, m8rcy? wwiii can meet in rehoboth beach and dance at my bachelor party. the bloods sheds between vs. wwiii keep that between vs. wwiii the cleaners to wardrobes trying to superimpose their wills on my seamsters. the dreds locked in a deadlock. whoever voodoo-dusted my face in ninety-nine harvested a dead crop. my boots stuck in his face. the discussion back in the day's how voodoo ain't work on philly. nowadays, their solution to that's as-if to hurt my feelings, to find my god m.c.'s judas isc. brutus. shit, I was relieved he wasn't done by lucyfer's host like jizz with cum in his cheeks. but to dismiss chalucci as make-believe was my god's mistake, to disrespect my fight as-if I made believe my life's at-stake. so all the tzu-wu's re8els can be is my own blood rel8tives, in sealing bloods fate. the population's stuck with horse sedatives. I'm 215 years-old today as the face on the 5 and cent, about to be 96 as the founder of the 5 percent. inbetween that I'll be 53 on 2.15 coming up. so ask why did napolean bonaparte have me summmoned up. the answer is to try to free himself of when he asked to die at my command. if wwiii gotta' do this together, scrap the lies. I'm not the fan. so if wwiii best friends, shes got that to prove to me. that palmist bitch read my hand, but my fist is a more brutal read...
    Last edited by ChristO; 02-13-2024 at 09:28 AM.

Default 2.15.24-2.16.24

2.15.24 th: ...now I'm a' go to the medics for a check-up. gods been set up. look, do I or do I not have the bloods circulation hemmed up. the book of clarence forces gods simply to see me. I'm breathing after the bullets deceased me to have the bullitts beseech me if he enjoys still breathing. I don't have to remember to be re-membered. I'm the knowledge, not the gnostics. :2.16.24 fr: so yes it's through me that gods gotta' decide to work. my blood pressure high, so I'm not regulating the bloods circulation yet. surprise though, I got blooded-in going-on fifty-five years ago in the projects. those acting like they don't get my written script by now's on nonsense. and shout to those who followed me from day-one and recognize real. it ain't about a race but to the finished line, that's without reels. the movies locked-in now though since the bullitts chose to provoke me to counter-terrorize the industry now 'til they all know me. been 444 trumpets played before jay-z's 444, and before that's 1974 the year 444 homicides where beanie was born 3.6 after room 306 in memphis, home of 3-6 mafia, huh. lucy lived on tricks...
    $%#&!

Default 2.25.24

:2.25.24 su: seems sos signalled to me on gods Father's day, what a tact to connect with my brother leem. my phone was cracked, went out-of-wack. looking for my dad that day to make sure he's good in transition, if it's coming to that. he once claimed he's atheist, but listen, luc's cipher chose him to seed me under God's methodology. nothing gets past me. I'm ain't-I-christ, dig the etymology. the virgin rosemary birthed me. mimah was a virgin before she got with my dad nathan'. ain't like I ain't been murdered before to be still-born. so I got clarence booked, and now gods in a jam since threatening my life on my 45th birthday. I'll be damned if I ain't putting the cons sequence down on that. if gods on that gangsta' shit, then I'm on that. the ground under gods feet, I own that. my cuzn thais' life, I should own that, but gods not in-the-loop. luc's cipher played a game, got their boy murdered. he's now under soot. and adam's descent to judas isc. brutus is why gods confused. forbidden fruit's the bitten fruit. my chef hat's on when gods the food. lucyfer's host wacked five thirty-six days ago. there's no excuse. I was on my own with that. my patients to end him showed and proved...
    $%#&!