Thread: One line rhyme-bringin it back!!

Default Re: One line rhyme-bringin it back!!

ya follow, doo doo head i lay you out like jelly spread exchange your bread for a 6 pack of lead enough said

"Mother is the name of GOD on the lips and hearts of all children" - The Crow

"lyrics you cant even figure yet, i came here to smoke a donut and eat a cigeratte" - warcloud

U gonna end up with a chest full of lead, shirt full of red, and i saw u bled so i end up in bed with ur chick giving me head instead
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.-Malcolm X

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
    Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

Quote Originally Posted by MefMan36
    U gonna end up with a chest full of lead, shirt full of red, and i saw u bled so i end up in bed with ur chick giving me head instead
    wattup MEFF..........
    yo........

shit stress.. I clip men- flip them verses- inject medz- brisk fist then hit clenched- sit benched get drenched-
    clip pegz inserted in ya cervix- rip nervous hedz wit text destined to chip dorito MCS with disses n leave em pissin pantz...
    Had to switch this man- to anutha sylla and.. ryme..yo hand minez .. come on WuCORP n have a grand time..
    damn linez is crammed inside u need WinRAR 2 extracc tha dimm glare.. which is death in ya earz...
    heaven iz rare- 7 been here n left scared- step yea get sentenced in Mefz Chair- I represent BX wea?.......
    P BAY wea we slay MCS DAY LEE- STFU? make me- i take weed n smoke yo ass like a bay leaf...

yo...................

pray we PC armay don't spread your way cause we takin over for eternally that i Guaranty

"lyrics you cant even figure yet, i came here to smoke a donut and eat a cigeratte" - warcloud

What up Aclikyano

I being doing deeds dirtily, aint nobody hurtin me, all y'all chicks flirtin wit me, but dont take that shit personally
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.-Malcolm X

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

Post eleven hundred show up with seven men comin, to your door knocking, black hoodie I be rockin, little fags i be clockin, boots I be knockin with ur girl shove my cock in and dont care if she rotten

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

Playing with the Knicks for kicks, hangin with Guinea's and Spics, out in manhattan and staten, thats where all the shit happen, me and my homies laughing, smoking till we gaspin, shits everlastin fully equipped with guns blastin

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

Car crash for laughs step out to crack ya head off the dash Pull off the PC blast ta stay trashed

cause we dirty like the toxins wes boxed in hack coughin cancer in the air but who care we stay here

so fuck a bitch and a ho cause god only knows when we go two hits of E and a ball of snow

u gay queer, drinking play beer, singing Hey Dear, full of uneasiness and fear, crying tears

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

has allowed my mind to let go Fuck civilization anarchy on all you Fuck whites, blacks, asians, and Jews and if i forgot you Fuck you too

to replenish this here all the hate all the fear of gods ear fear my rath if not fear the blood bath

man @ arms was conceived in my barn
    by sheep cloned on my farm..
    impregnated by my arms
    and the only thing you spawn
    was a pawn with a long tail
    tad poles dont swim in my pawn
    now where is you charm
    HOW MANY SOULTRAINS LEFT IN THIS MENTAL PRISON

The Specializt Wu-Fam Specializt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ballad Ballistik
    man @ arms was conceived in my barn
    by sheep cloned on my farm..
    impregnated by my arms
    and the only thing you spawn
    was a pawn with a long tail
    tad poles dont swim in my pawn
    now where is you charm
    Man fuck charm, fuck calm, like Saddam's bombs we here to harm, now sound the alarm...

O-N-E

Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta Fuck Wit!

Wu-Tang the best rap group of all time, rush lil shotgun rest around 9.

I'm A Specializt Specializing In Special Shit.