Thread: One line rhyme-bringin it back!!

Default Re: One line rhyme-bringin it back!!

ring a ding ding snap off a lil chicken wing hot sauce ballistic throw away like a modern day wedding ring

"Mother is the name of GOD on the lips and hearts of all children" - The Crow

"lyrics you cant even figure yet, i came here to smoke a donut and eat a cigeratte" - warcloud

so test your fate cheif here to dominate

so test your fate cheifs gonna dominate all opponents i could lash out at any give moment

come test your fate cheif will dominate all opponents i can lash out at any given moment

come test your fate cheif will dominate all opponent i can lash out at any given moment

Driven by violence create only silence hit u faster then the deadly alliance

Don't be mad at me, be mad at the hits that I compose
    Agravated Battery, when I'm exposed to heat, I explode
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.-Malcolm X

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
    Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

and place nodes upon your dome click ya heals but Dorthy Ain't comein home BANG your Gone mindless now whos Alone

"lyrics you cant even figure yet, i came here to smoke a donut and eat a cigeratte" - warcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Man @ Armz
    and place nodes upon your dome click ya heals but Dorthy Ain't comein home BANG your Gone mindless now whos Alone
    ***** Break down *****

Yo wattup Man @ armz- panason blastin and wha.. thiz chicc sandra wear'n hair up wanna chance a.. 2....
    I stand rude.. advancin thru.. fancy movez.. break dancin.. while she shake ransom groovez.. plant a screw..
    then drive her uppa wall.. fucc a mall.. dun need 1000 brawlz 2 finda broad.. u can catch me behind da storez..
    graffin tour.. WAR iz takin over ALL.. until tha FALL of bush.. we callin crookz str8 ballin shook.. yo son...
    stall then look I cauze a brook of blood pourin from ya scrub ass shirt.. lift ya vest n panic.. chest damage..
    so now u can rest n manage to dream.. stress n scream.. strepth throat as u bloat but pretty soon float..
    (in ya own soak) u clone jokez iz hopeless tryna spit n get "noticed" I str8z split tha bothz ya shit quicc..
    so TAKE NOTES.. or FAKE QUOTES.. cuz I HATE to POKE a knife thru ya RAIN COAT.. REMAIN SOAKED..

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

don't prevoke me to bust a spoke and drive it through your throat

and bleed out all that bullshit you speak ya games weak like computer geeks i spit heat that melts fools ice you bet ,you pay the price come roll the dice get sliced cause im that nice yous lost like blind mice thrice

times seven dont pass go, straight to heaven play a dude like devin this grown man shit what are you like eleven

duck down or 7up all kinds of barkin from a little pup trick said it best "Whats Up" Shut Up Man said best "Shut up before ya get cut up" now whats up

Peace one love

Shut up.. get cup up.. Now whats "UP"...

Up is a CUP and wrath with a Rope laced with coke for a burning whore that remained wicked, she was raised in Babylon Burning and still kicks it, in Amerikkka with tripple K's(kays) Home of the 13 States.

the home of thousands of empty plates children playn around interstates