Page 24 of 622 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: One line rhyme-bringin it back!!

Default Re: One line rhyme-bringin it back!!

sneak up from the behind black mask im to hard to find in the darkness// mantis strike attack hand in ice land a hard fist//

a dead MC harvest the fluid of my pen forever charges
    heartless, none can hold me the world knows i aint harmless
    live and learn, dont be a bitch

rip ya rings from ya cartledge charge hard and fast to pass thru ur carkiss

NEEDLE SOWIN UP THREADS ON POINT's Avatar

Heartless Archnemisis Im Farthest From A Run Of The Mill Artist Gunsmoke Off The Cartridge

Wu Vatican

Style's untouchable, I don't need a mic check, just give me a set and i'll have the bitches showing they chests

give it a rest telekinetic talkin without a breath, in effect, a nostradomus on the grimy side
    "ya'll niggas can't be serious, i was nice before ice, before christ, before the the words let there be light, and the light took over the night, i was born wit the mic, lord of the mic before all plant and animal life, took this rap shit to new heights before the wright brothers took flight, before dogfightin' and aerial strikes, before mc's picked up pens and started to write" - Canibus

A conscious mind confined, spyin the hourglass of time waiting for the planets to realign
    "ya'll niggas can't be serious, i was nice before ice, before christ, before the the words let there be light, and the light took over the night, i was born wit the mic, lord of the mic before all plant and animal life, took this rap shit to new heights before the wright brothers took flight, before dogfightin' and aerial strikes, before mc's picked up pens and started to write" - Canibus

A celestial sign, the pharaoh among flow like a boat navigating thoughts narrows,

Darts and arrows prove our self worth, a species only concerned with possession of the earth?

been gone awhile, the messiah's back!

Represent Turf Give You The Blues Like Smurfs When I Cast Spells Like Gargamel With Raw Words

Shadows full on a night’s work, we inflict hurt for riches our mentalities say we deserve,

Nothin Less Than Cures For Thees Ills In The World You Heed The Word But Yet In Still We Need Insurance

scamed by the immaculate birth from a virgin, scandolous bitchs rockin a turbin, red dot niggas wishin on elephant headed persons

The Irrellavance Surfaces Whenever The Veterans Worship Sin Developing Purposes Ready For Your Purchasing

Gunfinga Infantry General Knok-A-Fella's Avatar

i'll leave ya heartbeat rapidly droppin, your mum tellin me ur condition is worsenin

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
    im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
    dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba