Thread: One line rhyme-bringin it back!!

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JahroamDaGod View Post
    forced from the light by alien transporter science,
    I say march, the whole horde's behind it,
    pouring over borders in defiance
    Leave ya lights dim no reliance, on electronics or household appliances, applicants get distinguished spits all up in they adams apple n shit
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by White N Dangerous View Post
    Leave ya lights dim no reliance, on electronics or household appliances, applicants get distinguished spits all up in they adams apple n shit
    crazed cloth, flame tossed your fantastic not the four
    warrior war whore floored outta torn corpses
    now your just a walking dead bread fed lead to heads
    asking for nothing but a way outta this infinite loop

Frawdulent

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    crazed cloth, flame tossed your fantastic not the four
    warrior war whore floored outta torn corpses
    now your just a walking dead bread fed lead to heads
    asking for nothing but a way outta this infinite loop
    now how i begin to compute and think of a true, method to, escape, this reality thats fake.
    so i take this path against the grain in vain, like gods sake

Quote Originally Posted by illarol View Post
    now how i begin to compute and think of a true, method to, escape, this reality thats fake.
    so i take this path against the grain in vain, like gods sake
    Drink Sake, my spits is God-ly, hit Hot-ties, get ya neck split with Karate, im Big n Brolly,while only a select few like u like raw Broccoli
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

Drink Sake, my spits is God-ly, hit Hot-ties, get ya neck split with Karate, im Big n Brolly,while only a select few like u like raw Broccoli
    brolic armed naught thinking ya knots landing
    with cha flopians all tied-n-twisted cum gazed
    like another courtney cummz or gianna michaels
    your only a thought for a split second, you ain't sliced as nice
    as those slabs of meat butchered up like crunshed beef

yo, yo kush the beast warrior trapped in savage euphoria/ reptilian bloodline flew through the veins of queen victoria/ my flow current eletromatic blast ya back too the future/ nikolo telsa found the evidence irrefutablely conclusive/ the sheep get slaughtered by the kush lord martyr/ then sell your tongue and lungs as barter for the beat maschine recorder/ no where to hide/no way to warn ya/ my rhymes will forever hunt and haunt you

sumtimes a one line from an unsigned sparks a million plus one minds like blinds get you open, run ya dmts' so don't front on we emcees essential as sun shines...

Love my 20 yr old blue eyed vixen, time keeps tickin, pay attention n listen i caress her body n kiss it

vatican observatory in search of proof of alien life/ not green beings flying in shems covered in luminous lights/ ask Norman Begrun the black gods he seen them/ the black modonna is worshipped in popes muesem/ Im a warlord a resurrection of nate turner from the graveyard/ tie u both ends of a horse and rip u apart/ kush born from the golden era of rap/ u wack niggas try and adapt/ or get clapped

Quote Originally Posted by kush View Post
    kush born from the golden era of rap/ u wack niggas try and adapt/ or get clapped
    cipher-born organics, we demand tracks and storm planets
    naturally attractive, hand-crafted mathematics

call u collect to collect your debt for the fuck of it flimsy as looseleaf you lose teeth bitin just about everything or most of it go suck a dick

Quote Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
    call u collect to collect your debt for the fuck of it flimsy as looseleaf you lose teeth bitin just about everything or most of it go suck a dick
    Bad Luck is What it is, fuckin' Chumps! actin like a Bunch of Kids, Dump the clip in ya Stom-ach n Shit, make u shit Bricks n build a Struc-ture Quick

Bad Luck is What it is, fuckin' Chumps! actin like a Bunch of Kids, Dump the clip in ya Stom-ach n Shit, make u shit Bricks n build a Struc-ture Quick
    Like Nestlie's get Chewed up fucking with the Big Leagues bitch please..Snap On MCs in Chelsea takin' selfies with they besties best Neil Son like Leslie tek Snipes like Wesley

temporal topics ionize optics seen through the lens of a prophets
    matriarchs been through the timid tablets sunstruck
    tanlines lines on barbies don't make it a happy harbor/

Quote Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
    Like Nestlie's get Chewed up fucking with the Big Leagues bitch please..Snap On MCs in Chelsea takin' selfies with they besties best Neil Son like Leslie tek Snipes like Wesley

That was tight lol n funny