Thread: HAYFEVER Alergies

A Muslim

Default HAYFEVER Alergies

Aperently the summer is here and this is the first time in like 3 or 4 years since i had hayfever man. i forgot how much of a killer it is. i cant even finish sentences and da other day i went 2 a shop near my estate and i sneezed twice. the first one was kool coz it was dry however the second one was not. i tryed 2 cover it wid my hand but is passed thru and went SPALAT on da shop floor. dude was like ''ooh my friend uff, u cant do this in the shop my friend'' i tryed to tell him dat i neva came in the shop wid da intention of messin his floor up and dat if he gave me a tissue i'd wipe it up. BUT i was about 2 sneeze again so what really came out was '' huuuh, ah ooooh heeeeh umph tissueuh now'' i tried to wipe it but my eyes had so much puss in em i couldnt see shit so i walked out like .

It getting 2 da point where i cant leave da house now. i look like i had a brawl wid iron mike.

Any of u get this?
    Last edited by "Masta-Mind"; 06-09-2006 at 05:18 AM.
    ALLAHU AKBAR

When I look into the sun my nose bleeds.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

A Muslim

ALLAHU AKBAR

try given up dairy products for the extent of the summer. i promise, it works

For all the men in the whole world will some day have the name of Cuchulain in their mouths.