Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Method Man"

This Statment Is Null And Void....

Sorrry Cap

P

P
    Last edited by zooruka; 07-06-2006 at 05:30 PM.

P.s

Meth Isn`t Overated/ He Over Exposed !!!!!

P

P

Beats.. ( Do Cappa).

Anyway Im Out This Mutha

Stae Strong Black... "man Shit Is Real"... Peace Out Bro !!!!!

P
    Last edited by zooruka; 07-06-2006 at 05:31 PM.

=

=

p
    Last edited by zooruka; 07-05-2006 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alc 99%

[Ill behaviour savior or major flavor
    All of the above oh yeah plus I do so
    Also flam I'm the man call me super] - I understand all word, but do not understand in than sense...
    He's just basically bragging about himself. He says he has "ill behaviour" and he's the "saviour of major flavour". He also wants to be called super, and that might be because he calls himself the "super sperm" in that song.

I'm not sure if that helped you..
    ]browndogg*]

prof zooruka is basically a big fuckin cherryhead
    cappa is not at all like ma$e (not that i would think that to be negative anyway) and he has an incredible track record for amazing, free association rhymes that are full of energy
    some people dislike his flow, which is ok, but to me he has a classic flow and hes a legend of hip hop
    and meth is more consistent?! lmao

FRESH FISH

brown_dogg! Thanks man! I think that I have understood.

Peace!

I have else question...

[Make girls rumps like pump and Humpty Hump] - "Humpty Hump" it's Shock G from Digital Underground or not?
    If this so that why Method speaks this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Masta Killer
    prof zooruka is basically a big fuckin cherryhead
    I DON`T agree

cappa is not at all like ma$e (not that i would think that to be negative anyway) and he has an incredible track record for amazing, free association rhymes that are full of energy.
    YEP YEP.. what I meant is he makes things happen on a track.. when he guest spots ( mase is the king of this " commercially" cappa "underground") sorry he is like the mase of wu tang clan ( I never said it was a bad thing I think ma$e is ill.. who else had the skills to be so cool with a fine ass siniorita, like mariah on his lap on the "honey remix"!!!!, Shit was " TRUE PIMP " ... don`t look at that as negitive ... also mase like cappa had an o.g flow.. I would like them to do somthing together... anway

he has a classic flow and hes a legend of hip hop

100%

PEACE TO DONNA J BIRD
    Last edited by zooruka; 07-07-2006 at 12:21 AM.

p.s dont think for a minute that ... I think Ma$e and cappa and in any way shape or form .. the same on the mic..... in skillz.

I like ma$e`s flow and his style, for his laid back approch to shit, especially ladies.. and i must respect his skillz in there own right, but cappa is like a renissance painter (or picasso or salivador dali and shit on the mic son...).. and he paints fables on tracks in the tradition original abstract way.

other rappers is still finger painting !!!

p

p
    Last edited by zooruka; 07-06-2006 at 05:56 PM.

Look man I ain`t gonna sit here and blow smoke up cappa`s ass all day.. all Im going to say is your obviuosly a cappadonna fan.. so to get on here and diss method man is WACK... Calling me a cherry head.. I agreed because i felt i had to say SORRY... But nah F that... Cappadonna has had more help than anyone affiliate next to wu tang, so much so... that he`s considered the "unoffcial" 10th member, so much so... that he has a classic wu tang produced album " that most clan members don`t EVEN HAVE" not even DECK OR U-GOD.., so what, you dissin method man and talk up Cappa... you need to recgonise cappa is well respected in rap circles and by fans ( for real for real), but he ain`t better than method man in consistancy ( thats what i meant)... also like ma$e cappa got more shine and did half the work than most of the other m.c`s.. so thats why i sapt that shit.. not because i think it ... because i always bump cappa, and if you know anything about DOPE cappa, you would know, from my posts, that i listen to his music !!!! ( because we ride caps til we can`t take no more!!!) namsayin.

So to dis meth is wack because No meth equals No Wu tang = most likly no Cappa.. !!!

PEACE

WU MASTA KILLAH

AND

PEACE TO

FROM SEASHORES TO BANKRUPT/ I PRODUCT.. EVRUPT LIKE HOLYFIELD!!!

P

^^^^could you not have said all that in one post?
    i like method man, i just feel that hes better on clan songs than solo, if def jam hadnt fucked up his last album, my opinion mighta been different

i like method man, i just feel that hes better on clan songs than solo, if def jam hadnt fucked up his last album, my opinion mighta been different
    Why blame Def jam?
    Meth himself fucked up his last album.The evidence is in everything else he has been doing since T2000
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punch
    Why blame Def jam?
    Meth himself fucked up his last album.The evidence is in everything else he has been doing since T2000
    Method Man said he was involved with several projects and wasn't focused on Tical 0 like he was the others, AND that was was encouraged to use other producers.

yeah, but if you had to say who is to blame for that album it's METHOD MAN...
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

firstly I tried to back peddle... like "holding ya shit in" namsayin lol hahah,

Because this all got twisted.. I made those comments in anger NOT IN TRUTH.. thats why i made a million and one posts .. " honestly you should already no this"...

"You can`t just get on here and make throw away statments about people", like ... meth is overated... ( wether or not you actually believe this ! ) ....

Yo, you didn`t like when I called cap mase .... same deal... ( even though they do have many similarities)

Method man or cappadonna are far from overrated, and cappa is extremly far from being mase on the mic... so relax " take it with a grain of salt ".. Offcourse cappa is dope son... anybody who somebody all ready know this !!!

peace

picasso