Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Method Man"

^^^wtf is wrong with you
    i remeber your post was dissin cappa, now you edited it so i cant remind you of the shit you said
    now youre sayin cappa is dope and tellin me to chill! etc
    youre even more of a cherryhead this time round

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Masta Killer
    ^^^wtf is wrong with you
    i remeber your post was dissin cappa, now you edited it so i cant remind you of the shit you said
    now youre sayin cappa is dope and tellin me to chill! etc
    youre even more of a cherryhead this time round
    I WISH I NEVER GOT INTO THIS CONVERSATION NOW

o.k here it goes if you don`t understand and add on after this and realise the simple answer to all this is..../ Yes i said some shit, that i didn`t really mean who hasn`t tried to rectify it and fucked up ( the quick sand effect) but if you did nt understand here is the logic behind what i said peace.

what shit like..... cappa is like mase, cappa fell off after 97 (true, but so has everyother wu tang member except gza), and that he sounded like bzar from d12 and shit.....( come on man !! do you reall honestly think i believe that !!) I did say that so... I told you I was upset.., because you was saying " meth overated !!! and if you dis cappa you diss yourself ".. and I fired back saying// cappa ain`t all that ( yes IN CONSISTANCY.. Consistancy, being the key word) you remember !!! don`t front, I believe this, but remember ( this is just my opinion though.. "so don`t believe the HYPE !!!) ...

I said he was like mase because mase could drop ill verses with puff but on the solo he fell over ( Then i said the one difference was that, cappa has a "classic album".. under his belt, "do you even no what that means" >??? ( a classic.... not a decent album ....not dope, no a CLASSIC....) but the principal, to what im saying was that cappa, is the mase of wu tang clan on some " I AIN`T DROPPED ONE SINGLE// AND MADE THIS MONEY BACK" see, cappa for the ffirst few years, ate of the guest spots he was sprayin ( like mase ... or o.k like loxs ( d.block) that type of rapper... ( THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT !!! ) , just "cappadonna" managed to get one classic album where others such as: kissa and mase, both haven`t... ( styles p is better solo) .. also what else is amazing !!!! is that cappa did that whole guest spot peice for "WU TANG CLAN" not some wack troop " who wont live in the barracks" WU TANG CLAN ( doesn`t that say it all) and to top that off... he did the guest spot with the unorthodox flow, and still managed an album ( the other used commercial gimicks ( to a degree) gangsta tales ..sex money murder.. raps and still don`t got that classic title).

Loook man that word don`t get thrown around alot by me or others and this whole board ( if you noticed) all seem to AGREE that the PILLAGE is a CLASSIC.. ( oh dear... I wounder why ?????).. It must be because cappa can`t rap ... hahah lmao seriously have you been on this site long ???

oh ... if you don`t believe me post a " IS THE PILLAGE A CLASSIC" thread and watch all the killah beez swarm.

SHAKIRA SHAKIRA ..... LET ME SEE YOU MOVE LIKE YOU COME FROM COLUMBIA:::

NO FIGHTING....

PEACE
    Last edited by zooruka; 07-07-2006 at 08:50 PM.

Oh yeah and if you are super paranoid about what I said... Then you can include, that i said Cappa has tendancy to take his rhyme slang to far ( true he does, (POST 97 ONLY) and this is the reason he fell off.. see on ice cream and maria the listener could relate!!! to what cappa was spitting.. but after 97 he fell off and lost that connection with the fans (Fans related to cappa more than o.g members even !!!)..... also that whole Cab shit... didn`t really help !!!.

The real problem to why none of you are making real cream is because your all splintered... It`s hard to follow each members progress... that why I think the only way Wu is gonna survive is to just do clan albums only.

p

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka
    the principal, to what im saying was that cappa, is the mase of wu tang clan on some " I AIN`T DROPPED ONE SINGLE// AND MADE THIS MONEY BACK" see, cappa for the ffirst few years, ate of the guest spots he was sprayin ( like mase ... or o.k like loxs ( d.block) that type of rapper... ( THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT !!! ) ,
    also like ma$e cappa got more shine and did half the work than most of the other m.c`s
    NO FIGHTING....
    PEACE
    This is why fans of cappa should not throw statements around like method man is overated !!!

p

p
    Last edited by zooruka; 07-08-2006 at 12:16 AM.

WU TANG CLAN ( doesn`t that say it all) and to top that off... he did the guest spot with the unorthodox flow,

The only other rappers with similar flows have all failed..
    to make albums and 95% of other rappers wouldn`t dare go anywhere near it.. It`s like the way wyclef raps on that shakira song thats abstarct.. he almost falls off to in that track.. but manages to pull it out at the end..., but SEE HOW HARD IT IS ... WYCLEF ONLY COULD SPIT A FEW EFFECTIVE LINES .. NOT BAD BUT SEE WHEN HE SWITCHS TO FROM HUMPTY HUMP TO WHY THE C.I.A WANNA ROCK ME !!! SOUNDS LABOURED.. CAPPA DOES THAT SHIT SILKY SMOOTH... THROWIN DARTS/ MARTIAL ARTS.. LET ME SHINE SON OF SONG TOOK TO LONG.. BACK THROWNING DARTS WITHOUT REMORSE/ DART HOLCAUST.. SLANG BOSS/ REMAIN TOP HIP HOP/ DROP TO YA NEES FOR THESE/ BIG C.D`S/ YOU HEARD IT THROUGH THR GRAVEVINE/ KILLAH BEES!!!!

Rza ( post 97, wack rza i.m.o)

p.sun

ol dirty

holocaust

while they are by no means wack.. it`s just not easy to rap abstractly on the mic for a song let alone for an entire album ... and Cappadonna did that on the PILLAGE and thats why I said it`s the only true wu tang solo worthy of official wu tang solo calssic status ( plus he held that down solo : not many guest spots) Not easy not easy to do at all many have tried but none of it worked " MAYBE THATS WHY HE THAT DON CAPPA TYPE DUDE" Capp corleone

so see cappa is dope ..

Dam kid I had to do alot of explaining for your ass ( no homo) namsayin./

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 07-08-2006 at 03:52 AM.

FRESH FISH

Hey, what a fuck are you talking about?!
    This topic is about lyric Interpretation!!!

Do your talk in another place....

me too

Quote Originally Posted by Alc 99%
    Else questions...

[Blow like snow when the cold wind's blowin
    Zoom, I hit the mic like boom] - why "zoom"?

[Question what exactly is a panty raider] - "panty raider", what is it?

[Ill behaviour savior or major flavor
    All of the above oh yeah plus I do so
    Also flam I'm the man call me super] - I understand all word, but do not understand in than sense...
    zoom is the sound things make when they go fast

painty raider is a song method man made before wu tang, which was a local hit and people in staten called him panty raider after it..

''the whole damn isle is calling me - P A N T Y R A I D E R''

hes saying hes the man, so call him super - like super man