Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wu the come up

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    No disrespect but thats a load of bullshit. The assumptions of commercial music, your idea of what gravelpit is about and the fact that you think commercial equal talking in the street are all just plain and utter bullshit.
    i think

wadeDyNaMiTe answers the question for you son

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH
    i think

wadeDyNaMiTe answers the question for you son
    Funny cuz I never asked a question.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    Funny cuz I never asked a question.
    what wadedynamyte says is a "commercial song" is a song that is made for the purpose of mass appeal. it does not automatically mean "wack song". in your post you make a sound like that i was dissing the clan by saying that they make some commercial music like gravel pit when in actual fact i was saying that songs like gravel pit can be enjoyed by more people than a track like severe punishment. i love the clan & will never say anything to diss them because in my opinion they make the best music weather it be comercial or underground they got the rap game locked like all of us at wu-tang corp already know & i'm not targeting you i think we just had a misunderstanding because even with gravel pits comercial apeal i love the track i love most of the music coming out of the clan even from the affiliates i love those guys even the mc's that left the clan i still listen to their stuff because i think they really good, the best.

penalty boxed user

it's an exciting time right now with ghostface fishscale doing well & raekwon is going to drop his cuban linx 2 i'm a bit scepticle about busta & dre's involvement with the project but i hope i'm wrong & the cd blows up.i loved the 1st cuban linx so did all of us,still it's a big statement cuban linx 2 also we got meth my favourite mc droping his new cd in a few days i really hope that def jam can just step back & let meth do his thing, i'm sure it's going to be great i'm definetly buying me a copy we also got the masta & rza droping cd's later on this year i've been waiting so long for the wu-tang to take the crown back i know they going to do it this time round because the wu-tang have never sounded better through the years they have masterd their skills. i hear alot of people saying that that wu-tang is finnished but i disagree i think it's up to us to hold the wu-tang flag up & support the clan we should spread the word of the clan & show the world what we've been knowing for more than a decade that wu-tang is the best.