Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Most Complex *Wu Tang Verse, Line or Rhyme

Lightbulb Most Complex *Wu Tang Verse, Line or Rhyme

Like to sing along? but ever had the problem of not being able to wrap ya mouth around the words?

here's a few of the difficult verses I've mumbled over

ghosts' 2nd verse from "Wu Banga"
    the track "Zig Zag chamber" by the GraveDiggaz
    Rzas' verse off Nutmeg

keep it Wu here fam...or visit http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20770
    with enough feedback I'll form a poll...peace
    ...been hardcore since my Commodore

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Nathaniel9

Wolf in sheep clothes

rza's verse on wu gambinos

Ghost's second verse off "One"
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

ghost on "buck 50" when he reverses supercalafragalistidocious..

ODB's second verse off shimmy shimmy ya (his verse is played in reverse).

i never thought about that^^

i just liked the sound of it but you're right

"...when i was 12, i went to hell for snuffin Jesus" -GOD's SON

Veteran Member

RZA's verse on wu gambinos
    Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?

most of ghostface's verses !!!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

Wu Vatican

RZA on gambinos even though I do know the words. That verse was sick

RZA's verse off of 12 Jewelz
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Luther Large
    RZA's verse off of 12 Jewelz

Cannibus - ice cream verse

listen to this... I was thinking about this the other day.. when i was bumping that shit.. and then i came on wu tang corp and someone had posted a reply to my thread... saying cappa and ghostface raps on ice cream where more fuller, "explaing things in hidden meanings" .. and he went on to say that cannibus just rips " he said it doesn`t fit"

So yeah the other day i was listening to it to catch what homie was sprayin... and came to the part where he spits

"I can double my density from 360 degees to 720 instantly.."

.. I also remembered what he said .. he said what is so good about that line.. at the time I said he was just bored and showin out ... but then it came to me..

Ya`ll can say im nuts or what.. but you know what he is doing.. he is address all those people, who say his raps and to staright forward.. buy

" NOW PEEP THIS"- ACTUALLY CHANGING THE DENSITY OF HIS RAP DURING THE FLOW... BUY SAYING 6 MULITPLIED BY 5 4 3 THEN 2 THEN 1 GO AHEAD AND CALCULATE THE SUM ....

HE FISRTLY MAKES YOU TO DO THE MATH RIGHT..!!, BY ADDING THAT SHIT, THEN HE TELLS YOU, IN HIS NEXT LINE .. TO GO BACK and "calculate the sum" AND THEN YOU REALISE WHAT IT ADDS UP TO..., THEN YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO UNDERSTAND!! WHAT HE MEANS... AND WHEN YOU DO ??? , THEN IT HITS YOU ... HE HAS JUST SWITCHED TO 720 MODE...!! ALL WHILE CONTINUING TO MOVE FORWARDS .. WHILE STILL KICKEN FACTS AND YOUR BRAIN IS STILL BACK THERE.. DANG THIS KID IS TIGHT... (NO HOMO)!

ON SOME SQUARE ROOT SHIT .....

MAN IF IM RIGHT ABOUT WHAT IM TRYIN TO SAY... THEN CANIBUS IS OFF THE RICTORSCALE SON..

IM NOT 100% BUT THATS WHAT I FEEL HE IS TRYIN TO DO !!!

CANIBIUS- ICECREAM -= MAD SICK !!!!!!

P
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-10-2006 at 07:06 PM.

Veteran Member

that shit is wayyy too nerdy for my tastes.

its one thing to be intelligent in your lyrics, yeah its dope to drop knowledge, its another thing to drop some highschool chemistry on a fuckin rap beat..

thats how canibus turned corny to me... it aint the same bis from beasts from the east....

and dont say "its cause your too dumb to get it".......hardly, i just dont listen to hip hop to hear shit from highschool textbooks that i have to look up, or take out fuckin scrap paper to do a math equation... thats not dope, thats nerdy. who does math in their spare time for fun?.............canibus fans i guess
    Last edited by Knicks; 06-10-2006 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks

that shit is wayyy too nerdy for my tastes.

its one thing to be intelligent in your lyrics, yeah its dope to drop knowledge, its another thing to drop some highschool chemistry on a fuckin rap beat..

thats how canibus turned corny to me... it aint the same bis from beasts from the east....

and dont say "its cause your too dumb to get it".......hardly, i just dont listen to hip hop to hear shit from highschool textbooks that i have to look up, or take out fuckin scrap paper to do a math equation... thats not dope, thats nerdy. who does math in their spare time for fun?.............canibus fans i guess

Look i don`t want to get off topic ... but canibus .. high school maths book?? chemistry???

Do you know what he is doing when he spit that 6 mulitiplied 5 then 4then 3then 2 then 1 ... he is changing the desnsity of his rhymes.. from the usuall canibus style to somthing like wu tang would spit.. but while he`s rhyming!!!

Thats amazing...

It`s like cappa switching to canibus`s flow half way through his raps.. then switching back to his original flow !!!!

canibus wanted to show he can rap like they do, with complex word play and rhymes that make you have to think.. but also is sayin that he doesn`t want to rap like that, he rap his way!!!.

p

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka

where he spits

.. I also remembered what he said .. he said what is so good about that line.. at the time I said he was just bored and showin out ... but then it came to me..

Ya`ll can say im nuts or what.. but you know what he is doing.. he is address all those people, who say his raps and to staright forward.. buy

" NOW PEEP THIS"- ACTUALLY CHANGING THE DENSITY OF HIS RAP DURING THE FLOW... BUY SAYING 6 MULITPLIED BY 5 4 3 THEN 2 THEN 1 GO AHEAD AND CALCULATE THE SUM ....

HE FISRTLY MAKES YOU TO DO THE MATH RIGHT..!!, BY ADDING THAT SHIT, THEN HE TELLS YOU, IN HIS NEXT LINE .. TO GO BACK and "calculate the sum" AND THEN YOU REALISE WHAT IT ADDS UP TO..., THEN YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO UNDERSTAND!! WHAT HE MEANS... AND WHEN YOU DO ??? , THEN IT HITS YOU ... HE HAS JUST SWITCHED TO 720 MODE...!! ALL WHILE CONTINUING TO MOVE FORWARDS .. WHILE STILL KICKEN FACTS AND YOUR BRAIN IS STILL BACK THERE.. DANG THIS KID IS TIGHT... (NO HOMO)!

ON SOME SQUARE ROOT SHIT .....

MAN IF IM RIGHT ABOUT WHAT IM TRYIN TO SAY... THEN CANIBUS IS OFF THE RICTORSCALE SON..
    IM NOT 100% BUT THATS WHAT I FEEL HE IS TRYIN TO DO !!!
    CANIBIUS- ICECREAM -= MAD SICK !!!!!!
    P

Sorry to quote my shit.. but what the illest thing about that is he tells you before hand and still leaves you puzzled ????

p.s I hope im not going crazy hahah lmao ... like rza spit " Inside my lab/ Im going madd .... hahah lmao

p

^nah that verse is tight. canibus spits some crazy shit all the time. people who say he just spit battle rhymes or chemistry book shit need to hear more of his material.