View Poll Results: Should We

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 40.91%
  • No

26 59.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We might as well retire if we keep droppin Mediocore shit....

i dont think anyone wants to see their favorites flounder.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

NO!!!! They can retire, but after an EXCELLENT album! Else people gonna say "They fell off, got mediocore and tired and then retired as bitches".
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

i dnt eva want them to retire... i also dnt want the wu to be on sum mediocre shit... im torn
    dat everBlissfulOne

penalty boxed user

why must wu-tang retire? most men work until 65 the wu is in their prime they been rapping for so long if it was up to me i would want to see them raping until the end of days not for the money but for the love of just doing it but for now they still need to make money & they still making alot of music i'm just enjoing it i also feel that they shouldn't feel rushed & obligated to drop a wu album they must rather do it when they want to do it they still got many years left right now they must concentrate on themselves just have faith & let them do what the do.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

what the fuck you mean we?

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH
    why must wu-tang retire? most men work until 65 the wu is in their prime they been rapping for so long if it was up to me i would want to see them raping until the end of days not for the money but for the love of just doing it but for now they still need to make money & they still making alot of music i'm just enjoing it i also feel that they shouldn't feel rushed & obligated to drop a wu album they must rather do it when they want to do it they still got many years left right now they must concentrate on themselves just have faith & let them do what the do.
    yeah. this is really deep intelligent shit about wu tang and although i agree with you on most of your statements i think they must think about changing their kind of music or making another banger and then retire when they still got time cuz rap is going downwards it aint dead yet but it will in matter of years and by the way i spent about ten minutes trying to read your post cuz lack of any full stops or commas kills any will for reading your posts try to do it again a lil but more friendly to broad public cuz you gonna lose all your readers by writing this kind of posts.

Dig me?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    absolutely not.

wu-tang will retire when they are good and ready, or when record labels stop giving them album deals.

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

IF the Wu is gonna prove they still on top of things they need a Wu LP this solo stuff is great but dont cut it OBCL2 should be a deciding factor if they fell off cuz u dont name an album after a classic withouit having a high standard for the album But then to really prove it they need a LP on the level with Wu forever i know that is askin a lot but they set a high standard in the industry they should have to meet it to prove they still got it
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

PRODIGAL SUN

wu this year hasnt dropped any mediocre shit, fishscale was nice, masta killas shit sounds dope, meth uhhh moving on, cuban linx 2 sounds fuckin classic, swift and changeable is sure to be good, killah priest is sounding tight, yall need to chill out, and hip hop aint dead, and it never will be, its some shit that lives inside you, not that you see on tv and at awards n shit, smarten up

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

true.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

tacle

I think they should retire soon, they've left us the music.

I believe in Wu-Tang forever

Quote Originally Posted by bliss01
    i dnt eva want them to retire... i also dnt want the wu to be on sum mediocre shit... im torn
    ^^co-sign

Exclamation true

Quote Originally Posted by believin View Post
    I believe in Wu-Tang forever
    wu is forever and is always the illest shit!