Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: History - CLOSED

Default History - CLOSED

I've been studying my Afrikan roots lately and found out some really interesting stuff. I came across one really good website that showed and proved that the black man is responsible for everything positive that has ever happened to mankind. It also showed and proved that a lot of famous people in history were black too, despite being portrayed as caucasians. For example, Galileo, Einstein, Mozart, Aristotle, Socrates, DaVinci, John Lennon, and Ayrton Senna were all actually black, among many other people who are incorrectly remembered as being white. Some of them were even forced by the government to undergo treatment to make them appear white. It's all definately true too. It's amazing to see how ig'nant most people are when you actually do the knowledge.

Wow! It's great to post facts with no mother fucking evidence!

John Lennon? WE HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THIS WHITE MAN. LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND, LARGE WHITE POPULATION.

As of 2004 Liverpool's ethnic population is divided as follows:
    94.3% White
    1.1% S. Asian
    1.2% Afro-Caribbean
    1.2% Chinese

This is 2004, imagine earlier when Lennon was born and racism was everywhere, and he managed to join up with 3 other guys and have the government make him change his skin colour before he even became famous.

Wu Vatican

Laughable.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Wow! It's great to post facts with no mother fucking evidence!
    I would post the links to where these facts were shown and proved, but my internet connection is down at the moment.
    John Lennon? WE HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THIS WHITE MAN. LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND, LARGE WHITE POPULATION.

As of 2004 Liverpool's ethnic population is divided as follows:
    94.3% White
    1.1% S. Asian
    1.2% Afro-Caribbean
    1.2% Chinese

This is 2004, imagine earlier when Lennon was born and racism was everywhere, and he managed to join up with 3 other guys and have the government make him change his skin colour before he even became famous.
    Lennon appeared white by the time he arrived in England. He was actually born in Afrika, of two black parents. He was given treatment to make him appear caucasian, under the instruction of the English government.

Of course you won't read that anywhere, nor will anybody ever tell you that, aside from the small group of people who know the truth and aren't afraid to say it. The white man has corrupted your mind so severly that you can't even use basic logic to discern the fact that I am speaking the truth.
    Laughable
    The only laughable thing here is your ig'nance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemetian_Warrior
    I would post the links to where these facts were shown and proved, but my internet connection is down at the moment.

Lennon appeared white by the time he arrived in England. He was actually born in Afrika, of two black parents. He was given treatment to make him appear caucasian, under the instruction of the English government.

Of course you won't read that anywhere, nor will anybody ever tell you that, aside from the small group of people who know the truth and aren't afraid to say it. The white man has corrupted your mind so severly that you can't even use basic logic to discern the fact that I am speaking the truth.

Don't like saying this but to ppl but ..... ummm, you need help ....

Hahaha, you need to lay off the endo, man.

Chicks dig giant robots

Veteran Member

damn

i mean
    you do need facts
    i feel bad 4 u
    but u r tryin

"I would post the links to where these facts were shown and proved, but my internet connection is down at the moment."

LOL If your connection is down then how the hell did u post that??

are you all retards?

its obviously a piss take.

Wu Vatican

The only thing ignorant here is your spelling of the word.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Formerly Arsehole

Quote Originally Posted by Fr@z
    are you all retards?

its obviously a piss take.
    lol yeah, but to be fair, some people actually believe in crazy stuff like this.

I've been studying my Afrikan roots lately and found out some really interesting stuff. I came across one really good website that showed and proved that the black man is responsible for everything positive that has ever happened to mankind. It also showed and proved that a lot of famous people in history were black too, despite being portrayed as caucasians. For example, Galileo, Einstein, Mozart, Aristotle, Socrates, DaVinci, John Lennon, and Ayrton Senna were all actually black, among many other people who are incorrectly remembered as being white. Some of them were even forced by the government to undergo treatment to make them appear white. It's all definately true too. It's amazing to see how ig'nant most people are when you actually do the knowledge.
    ayrton senna (RIP) was around just 12 years ago, i remember this guy he was white. you taking this over the top now. not everyone is micheal jackson and changes colour randomly.

Wu Vatican

haha you know your on some far out shit if your trying to be pro black and Aqueous gives you the "what the fuck?" look.

the funny part about it (sad part about it) is that its almost impossible to tell a "piss take" from a true form of ignorance that normally is posted on this forum

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target