Thread: Fuck Wiggers and Wankstas

Default Fuck Wiggers and Wankstas

Their everywhere at my school. Thinkin they're black or ganster. Y'all know what I'm talkin' 'bout. U see them all over town. Everywhere. Fuck em!!!!!!!!!!11

GENERAL WISE

I love wiggers, they hang around you because your "ghetto skin colored", female wiggers are cool too

Yeah, well female wiggers don't act black, they just are obsessed with people who are black.

^riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, don't be in denial of that shit just cuz you enjoy white pussy. You wouldn't be callin 'em wiggers if they weren't "acting black" (has anyone really stopped and thought about what that supposed to mean? Is wigger just synonymous w/ thugged-out white people? And if so, why would being thugged-out be equated with blackness?)

^^^^^
    this is dude is on point. when you talk about wiggers you'r ereally talking about hip hop culture, not black culture on a whole. Even hip hop culture is too broad of a term, it's really the thug image generated by popular hip hop that is imitated. wigger is a very general term. there's actually a hierachy in wiggerdom. i live in a predominatly white trash neighborhood and mostly everyone from 13-24 who isn't a skateboarder wears the thug apparel and listen to rap, but at the same time they don't affect a black accent and many are actually blatant racists (it's an stupid contradiction). it seems like white people in the suburbs (the people who are farthest from the culture their imitating) are the ones who push the image over the edge. listening to rap or even dressing in a certain style doesn't make someone a wigger because both of those dont necessarily affect your personality, but when someone tries to affect "thugged out" behavior (which is actually generated more by the media than reality) that's when you know you're genuine wigger. if you're white and actually live in the hood than those aspects of speech and thought come on naturally, so those people really aren't at fault. being able to appreciate things in black culture on the other hand doesn't make you a wigger. white jazz musicians were never considered wiggers.

i agree with you wen u talk about the place that people reppin from, it does make a major difference. take me for instance, im white and i live in bronx, NY. i use the word nigga just as much as any black person, and all my friends are black, no 1 has a problem with it because we dont c eachother as black or white. you rate people on there character because we all goin thru the same struggles, people think that if u white, you automatically at a disadvantage, but most people will give you the chance to prove yourself. if u suck then theyll spit on you just as much if u were black. if u talked to me on the phone you wuld immediatly mistake me as a black man. i dont imitate black people, its just natural, from the way i walk to the way i have arguments. you cant hate on me because the way i grew up. all ma niggas out here respect me as equal, sometimes more then they wuld some other nigga. as far as those suburban wannabe mother fuckers, i hate them just as much as everone else. where im at, my surroundings influence me and make me act a different way, its the same thing if you move to england or some shit, everything rubs off on you and integrates into your lifestyle whether you want it or not. on the other hand, me being an Albanian puts me at a slight advantage because my people been opressed and controlled by another nation for 500 years, not to include all the racism against immigrants from europe. and it just stopped a couple of decades ago, so when black people b tellin me about how there people been discriminated for 400 years, i tell them to join the club.
    get at me-
    "i got drug spots from NY to Canada/
    cuz Big L b fuckin wit more keys then a janita/"
    Follow me @SkiLLs456

haha ima cop that shirt real quik, i make it look type hot 2
    get at me-
    "i got drug spots from NY to Canada/
    cuz Big L b fuckin wit more keys then a janita/"
    Follow me @SkiLLs456

one rule for this forum:

KEEP IT WU RELATED
    Christianity = White Supremacy