Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CASSIDY making fun of 50 CENT's 21 QUESTIONS......wasn't he a poptart last year???

Default CASSIDY making fun of 50 CENT's 21 QUESTIONS......wasn't he a poptart last year???

Yo, I just read that CASSIDY is coming out with a video that makes fun of 50 CENT's "21 QUESTIONS" video??? Wasn't CASSIDY the same poptart, who put out those faggot thugs-in-love singles last year "hotel", etc..........I guess dude has a short memory or is trying to forget the past.
    Now CASSIDY is going for some sort of tough guy image, after his wack ass "appeal to 13 year old girls" SPLIT PERSONALITY change album didn't move as many units as he wanted..........fuck that dude, he is gay

Mc means move the crowd

Default Re: CASSIDY making fun of 50 CENT's 21 QUESTIONS......wasn't he a poptart last year???

Anything to sell records

Yo, my rhymes and lyrics find spirits like a seance,
    since fat crayons, my writing displays chaos.
    - Rakim Allah

Default Re: CASSIDY making fun of 50 CENT's 21 QUESTIONS......wasn't he a poptart last year???

Yea they are zombies. So stop watching and listening to those idiots on your tv screen! Pick up the Wu Manual and go from there son. Peace and Wu.

like when I first heard of CASSIDY, I heard that he was some sort of battle rapper.......then when I heard his singles off his first album, I almost shit myself laughing at how bubblegum they were...HOTEL....haha

.....now dude wants to get respect and is trying to be a "hustler".......looks really fake too

.....on top of that XXL gave his new album and L and mocked the shit out of it.......he even got a "step your rap game up" quote

Tical can you do any better than that chump named Cassidy? If you can I heard that Jermaine Dupri has an opening on his label. Maybe you can sign onto his label if you have any skillz to make millz. Peace and Wu!

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone Fiend
    Anything to sell records
    UH!!! Exactly.. I was bout to slap my friend at school after he told me that Cassidy was the hottest rapper out there right now, i was like youve got to be fucken kiddin me..

Fuck Em Both

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

funny watchin 2 bubble gum rappers make fun of eachother

Quote Originally Posted by Funk_Dock
    funny watchin 2 bubble gum rappers make fun of eachother
    haha couldnt have said it betta

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.D.FA.T.H.A.
    Yea they are zombies. So stop watching and listening to those idiots on your tv screen! Pick up the Wu Manual and go from there son. Peace and Wu.
    "I gotcha back, but you best watch your front,
    cuz its the niggaz who front that be pullin stuntz."
    -Gza

Cassidy makes gay songs. Fifty makes gay songs. Cassidy can freestyle. Fifty sucks @ freestyling. Put 2 and 2 together and you got one of the weakest beefs in hip hop since KRS-1 and Nelly.

I remember first hearing from one of my friends (ite Dragon ) and I started taking intrest in him and heard a lot of freestyles and battles and when the "Can I Talk To You ft. Jadakiss " track leaked, i was positive that he had what it took....

I tried to like his album but after a few months i stopped listening and now that he's coming back with the gangsta/hustler approach just shows how people change their whole style just to shift a few extra records.
    Time is on the side of the oppressed today, it's against the oppressor. Truth is on the side of the oppressed today, it's against the oppressor. You don't need anything else.

- Malcolm X

It can't be worst than when Nelly and Chingy was beefin a few months ago. That had to be an all-time worst.

Veteran Member

The first MC of significance to be supported by Swizz Beatz's J-affiliated Full Service label, Cassidy is a fresh-faced Philadelphian who gained a lot of attention as a battle rapper — with a successful bout against Freeway as one of the first feathers in his cap. People who had been following him through several mixtape appearances were more than a little surprised by the angle taken on his first solo single, "Hotel." Rather than build on his street credibility, Cassidy used the song — with vocal hooks courtesy of R. Kelly— to establish himself as an MC who could just deliver a fluffy chart-aimed hit with equal ease. "Hotel" more or less piggybacked Chingy's "Holidae In" as a like-themed tune into the upper reaches of the singles charts, all the while being as light musically as the same rapper's "One Call Away."Split Personality, Cassidy's debut album, arrived just as "Hotel" was peaking, in March of 2004, and debuted at the number two spot on the Billboard album chart. A year later, the MC returned with I'm a Hustla.

taken from allmusic.com

sounds to me like he started out ok, and then sold out and now that didnt work for him he is goin for the real thug approach.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by method_mack1
    The first MC of significance to be supported by Swizz Beatz's J-affiliated Full Service label, Cassidy is a fresh-faced Philadelphian who gained a lot of attention as a battle rapper — with a successful bout against Freeway as one of the first feathers in his cap. People who had been following him through several mixtape appearances were more than a little surprised by the angle taken on his first solo single, "Hotel." Rather than build on his street credibility, Cassidy used the song — with vocal hooks courtesy of R. Kelly— to establish himself as an MC who could just deliver a fluffy chart-aimed hit with equal ease. "Hotel" more or less piggybacked Chingy's "Holidae In" as a like-themed tune into the upper reaches of the singles charts, all the while being as light musically as the same rapper's "One Call Away."Split Personality, Cassidy's debut album, arrived just as "Hotel" was peaking, in March of 2004, and debuted at the number two spot on the Billboard album chart. A year later, the MC returned with I'm a Hustla.

taken from allmusic.com

sounds to me like he started out ok, and then sold out and now that didnt work for him he is goin for the real thug approach.

Peace
    Nice review, really sums it all up