Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Me and some friends started a new Wu Tang board !!! check it out yo....

Veteran Member

Default Re: Me and some friends started a new Wu Tang board !!! check it out yo....

shut the fuck and rep the realness...

we dont need fake gods,we need wu supporters

you aint no 5%er

stop frontin

Veteran Member

Default Re: Me and some friends started a new Wu Tang board !!! check it out yo....

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth

Today hip hop fans >>>>>>>downfall of hip hop

fuck yall
    so true

fans like you kid

some of us are from the golden era

recognise

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_god
    so true

fans like you kid

some of us are from the golden era

recognise
    homobird....u dont know shit

i aint gonna say nothin more...

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

hahah word. Faking the funk. Nice try but we don't need another site. Promote this site if you want and post here with all your peoples. Sometimes people start thier own sites just to get that internet attention. If it ain't making money why you doing it? I'm sticking with the corp/

- J
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

FRESH FISH

Haha damn some of yall are a little harsh with this cat pussy-with-teeth he seems like a cool enough kid and I can tell he's a big fan of the music. LOL don't really understand why when it comes to the newer stuff and he might feel Ghost just a little TOO much but its all good.

We don't really need more Wu sites on the net though, just cause it seems we have a hard enough time finding interesting shit to talk about on just this one. The other day I came on and the front page was 90% these dumb ass vs. threads. WTF??

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    homobird....u dont know shit

i aint gonna say nothin more...
    ok "god"

lmfao

PRODIGAL SUN

yall can eat my shit

PRODIGAL SUN

im out...faggots

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by J-Ronin
    hahah word. Faking the funk. Nice try but we don't need another site. Promote this site if you want and post here with all your peoples. Sometimes people start thier own sites just to get that internet attention. If it ain't making money why you doing it? I'm sticking with the corp/

- J
    some do it for the love man, not for the money
    Forgotten Brotherhood

PRODIGAL SUN

faggots for life

PRODIGAL SUN

yall homo

Veteran Member

aight god..go spread the mathematics and the born science aight

haha

Who are you? Fuck you.

Move bitch!!

theres no problem in making a wu site but i dont see how doing such a thing can be successful. unless you somehow have a free domain you're gonna need traffic to keep the site up and where is it gonna come from? advertising here its not a good idea at all cuz a lot of members here are loyal to either this site, chambermusik, or methical.com. you're gonna have to come up with something better that none of these sites have. are you gonna have news, audio, interviews, a good web interface thats none of the 3 sites i've mentioned have? you gotta find a way to pull people off these sites to yours, and not just to check it out one time but to actually become members and consistant contributers.

good luck on your new site, but you got your work cut out for ya.
    Christianity = White Supremacy