0 0%

0 0%

1 1.14%

0 0%

3 3.41%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Outkast ~ ATLiens

-

My bad I don't like Atliens song. I like Elevators song and this album is when Andre started acting weird LOL. Fuck his ex-girlfriend Erykah Badu for turning him and Common into weirdos hahahahahahahahaha. She had Common wearing gay clothes in Come Close video with Mary J Blige LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Honestly, what don't you like about the album? I don't get it. Just the beats?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Yes the beats sucked. Aquemini album is better than Atliens.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

ahaha, you're opinions always catch me off guard cj, but by now they shouldn't.

i really don't know how you can hate the beats on ATLiens and like those on Aquemini... but, yeah... i never thought of this as the album Outkast started experimenting more, but on reflection, i can appreciate what you're saying i guess, it sort of had a subdued sound throughout.

but, a decade after i made this thread, it's still one of the few rap albums i can listen to all the way through and enjoy all of it... personal classic.

southernplayalisticadillacmuzik was grimey

Atliens was near classic. There's a few tracks I skip sometimes though.

I like Aquemini even more. Front to end I can play and enjoy this whole album. Da art of storytelling with slick rick? Damn.

Stankonia was a disappointment. But anything following Aquemini was going to be.

Speakerboxx/Love Below I tuned out and stopped listening. Wack.

Aquemini and Atliens are the two best Outkast albums and I'm a huge Outkast fan and there's countless singles I like by them. I try to like Big Boi's newer stuff but can't. And I don't even check for Andre 3000 anymore.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-04-2017 at 03:00 PM.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Atliens dropped twenty five years ago today. Thank You to everybody that booed OutKast at Source awards and made them go back in the studio and record this classic.

Album never gets old. Incredible songs. They covered some difficult topics here, and on later albums. Most rappers wouldn't know where to begin with that stuff.

It's insightful, reflective and poignant. The production is also very classy and understated, another rare trait in Hip Hop.

The ABBOTT

There is a video game releasing to commerate it.
    https://www.xxlmag.com/outkast-atliens-video-game/
    Last edited by b-dolo; 08-27-2021 at 03:08 PM.

The ABBOTT

And new video