Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TEKSTYLEZ vs JCLYRICAL

VernakuLa

before you go, let me correct your dumb ass, i go to howard on a daily basis, i dont go outside much, cuz i sleep during the day, and i got skin cancer a while back so i lay off, alright, at least you know ur place bitch

peace im out

^^Correct my dumb ass how was i supposed to know that shit you idiot! whats howard? why the fuck do you sleep during the day? fucking weird shit rite there.........whats my place btw?

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

laff

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

yo Vernak,just shut the fuck up already,your a joke to us.What the fuck are u talkin about anyway,i laughed at ya cousin dying???I got my own style,all your shit is the same,fuck the multis etc,whatever gets the point through is good enough for me.Thtas why u got a million american rappers like Tek and yoself that will never make it for shit,cause u all do the SAME FUCKING SHIIT,rap about the streets how gangsta the bronx is etc etc.Come up wit some new shit,its borin the world,thats why hip hop is dying.LOL.
    And dont bother tryna come up with these disses about aussies,its also boring cause uz always say the same bullshit.
    1.No one in Australia Likes steve irwin,hes an Australian but u americans are the ones who made him famous and love him so much.
    2.NO ONE drinks Fosters in Australia,you can basically call it an american beer,i dont even think they stock it in sores cause no aussie buys it.
    3.Yes America is full of crime,gangsters etc.But dont think Australia isnt,look up our history and you'll understand.
    4.Aussies can rap too,its jsut that you americans are too fucking close minded(not all americans)to enjoy rap from other countries apart from your own.Talent is talent..simple as that.

VernakuLa

u mad?

s your the one whos mad,its laughable to me,i just didnt get to post and i saw all your bullshit posts,so i posted 1....

VernakuLa

Quote Originally Posted by jclyricalgenius
    s your the one whos mad,its laughable to me,i just didnt get to post and i saw all your bullshit posts,so i posted 1....
    well hip hop dont like you

"fuck yo couch nigga"

ok..im fine with that.
    ill be me and u be you.

perfectly good battle ruined by cry babies

I definately won anyway look at the complexity of my verses, you would never be capable of writing something like that. If I was you I would give up hip hop for a long if not permanent amount of time and pursue a more reasonable career before you fuck up your entire future chasing after a dead end dream

P.S. Australia has poisonous insects

Double P.S. I hope you get bit by one

Triple P.S. A shark would also suffice

LOL..haha..aighht man keep rapping,ill kill myself if a albino cuban makes it in the game(that being you).You see i aint gonna put my heart and soul into a freestyle battle on wucorp for your broke ass.It took me 5 mins to write.Read my other post stating the truth that your rap is al lthe same,so lol yeh keep doing that and see how far u go lol.
    ps.i think i know ive been living here my whole life..

I don't half fast anything everything 150%, keep making them cutbacks, I love your work ethics.

VernakuLa

lol at this entire battle