10. You may not vote on this poll

2 20.00%

4 40.00%

3 30.00%

0 0%

1 10.00%

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2Pac - Strictly 4 My N.i.g.g.a.z...

I love this album

the title track is one of my favorite songs

2pacalypse Now is still my favorite album, but this isn't too far behind it

pretty wack Pac album. Out of his earliest work its probably his worst to me. Kinda corny and too simple. id give it a 2/5 at best.

This is probably 2pacs hardest album to get into because the subject content is so diversed and production is split up by so many producers.
    so it doesnt play like a solid album.

But when you listen to this songs on its own, there is some great tracks on there including original production, with this album my favourite track always changes all the time, unlike his other albums i always listen to the same tracks.

my favourite track today is Representin 93'
    but i remember the first time i heard Holla if ya Hear me
    that track alone made me pick up my pen and write my first verse.
    It was a shit verse ..but hey it inspired me to write lyrics anyway..

Wu Vatican

definitely my favorite pac album. not a huge fan of his other stuff after this one.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

armynavyairforcemarines Sgt Holly Wood's Avatar

7 outta 10

some cool tracks, beats were iight

but not his best album imo

Slightly above average = 6

His best work was makaveli

Banned

2nd best work 'pac did behind me against the world ...

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    This is the last good album he did. Me Against The World, All Eyes On Me, Makaveli albums are overrated. My favorite songs on Strictly 4 My Niggaz album is Holler If Ya Hear Me, Last Words, Representin 93, Keep Ya Head Up, Strictly 4 My Niggaz, The Streets R Deathrow, I Get Around, Papa'z Song.
    i really can't intake anything you say anymore for calling Me Against The World overrated ... all eyez on me definately but na uh not MATW that shit is heartfelt ...
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Very, very nic album, I don't like production much on this one, but lyrics r on very high level, but cuz it's not one of my fav pac'z albumz, gotta vote for 8!!!

P.E.A.C.E.

-

LOL@CommSense saying 2Pac's album sucks hahahahahahahahahahaha. You tripping. This album is very good.

-

I agree with 2Pac on Keep Ya Head Up when he said they got money for wars but can't feed the poor. Said it ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is there ain't no hope for the future. Then they wonder why we crazy LOL. I blame my mother for turning my brother into a crackbaby. We ain't meant to survive cause it's a setup. Props to him for sampling Zapp's Be Alright song. Zapp is from my hometown state Ohio but they're from Dayton and I miss Roger Troutman. RIP Roger. 2Pac also sampled Zapp's Computer Love song on I Get Around song he did a video for. I like Howard Johnson's So Fine song and George Clinton's Atomic Dog song he sampled on Holler If Ya Hear Me song that he did a video for.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

He should've called the album Strictly 4 My Brothers because niggas is a ignorant word that white men slave masters called blacks when they were slaves. Now black men call each other niggas and get mad when white men call them niggas hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Makes no sense at all. He sampled Ice Cube's Us song on The Streets R Deathrow when he said cause i'll beat you down like it ain't nothing. I was listening to Us today on Youtube. Love that song and Ice Cube spoke the truth about ignorant black men.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

This is my favourite Pac album. Straight banga, yo.

-

It's hard for me to say which album is better between 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 My Niggaz because both albums are very good. Those albums are 2Pac's best.