Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Masta Killa is not a rapper.

Default Masta Killa is not a rapper.

Other than the verse on Chessboxin, Masta sucks. He doesn't rap. He has NO FLOW! He just talks the whole time. It's like an insightful nursery rhyme. There is nothing hip-hop about Masta Killah. He belongs at Def Poetry Jam, NOT on anyone track.

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

I been saying this to so many nigga.I disagree cause he can rap to me,but he has no flow.He just like Serius Jones.All Masta do is talk on records.I hate when he ryhmes on slow beats he sound like he giving a political speech.

sorry to hear that. i think he's dope.

i will say that other then his chessboxin verse he is lackluster on the clan albums.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpOk3N
    Good Point...

Serius Jones Does Rap, Tho...lol
    Actually i never heard Serius on a beat.I just hear him in battles and his voice is so boring so to me it seems like he as no flow

but back to the topic.Masta Killa has no flow he just talks on beats.Masta and Gza sound alike a lil bit to me,but i can tell the difference cause gza can flow

Quote Originally Posted by Da Problem Child
    I been saying this to so many nigga.I disagree cause he can rap to me,but he has no flow.He just like Serius Jones.All Masta do is talk on records.I hate when he ryhmes on slow beats he sound like he giving a political speech.
    TRIUMPH

p

p

Well, that's yours opinion... personally I like Masta a lot, mostly BECAUSE he seems to talk over beats.

Masta killah is like the terminator X of rap.. he this dude who is always there but you seem unsure of what he b doing ????

p.s Inspectah deck kings gza in flow ( not lyrics) ... these two are similar and thats why gza isn`t as popular.... and deck is ( but for some reason he never gets the credit he deserves.)

I disagree with it not being rap... It is, it`s just it own style ... but it`s definatly pushing the limit of ( what m.cing is) but then again, so is most of them rappers out there ,today !!!!

It`s cool with me there just different styles!!!

Masta was bangin on "better tommorrow" and "deadly melody" ( flow wise)

p

p
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-22-2006 at 06:29 PM.

his steeze is like Guru from Gangstarr to me, you think GURU cant rap and has no flow now too??? SMH... get outta here

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Well I think he's dope. Sure he lacks charisma...but who cares. His album was ill.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Nah gangsta`s flow is annyoying after awhile I compare him to say ghostface.. he`s cool when on direct point otherwise his shit is dull.. that has to do with his voice ..

The joint with kissa was a straight banga son " Right where you stand" .. but kissa burnt that ass .

D BLOCK BITCH!!!!

p

p

Cream of the Corp

Damn I thought No Said Date was straight fire front to back (#2 & #16 inparticular two solo joints)
    Passed H.N.I.C. as my new favorite album
    What is Ghostface always complaining about, originality
    Masta Killa has one of the illest flows beacuse he can manipulate any beat
    Can't stand jokers screaming on a track
    Can't stand jokers who say a hot line, then pause to make sure you know it's hot

Listen to Digi Warfare if you think he don't rap.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka
    Nah gangsta`s flow is annyoying after awhile I compare him to say ghostface.. he`s cool when on direct point otherwise his shit is dull.. that has to do with his voice ..

The joint with kissa was a straight banga son " Right where you stand" .. but kissa burnt that ass .

D BLOCK BITCH!!!!

p

p
    man sun... learn how to type... anyways... if u dont like Masta Killa, dont listen to him... im sure he wont give a damn if u did or not, he's lookin out for the fans, not some hater

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

So^^^

Thats called rapping !!!!

Sorry but masta at the best of times struggles two spit out a verse that even makes sense, let alone flow... Yes we respected what he was trying to do ( as an m.c) .. hit or miss... but there just seeems to be more miss`s that hits... unlike Cappadonna//!!/?.

p

p

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp
    man sun... learn how to type... anyways... if u dont like Masta Killa, dont listen to him... im sure he wont give a damn if u did or not, he's lookin out for the fans, not some hater

hahah lmao

F.A.N .. thats right.

rotflmao.

p

p