Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Masta Killa is not a rapper.

thats his style..its mad unique,thats what makes him masta kila,in years from now..you will learn to apreciate it..he brings something to the clan that completes the equation...

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
    thats his style..its mad unique,thats what makes him masta kila,in years from now..you will learn to apreciate it..he brings something to the clan that completes the equation...
    I agree.

I was having this coversation on another thread, It was about how cappadonna never made it to official general status or street life, and masta killah some how did.

People where saying, killa priest fell asleep and masta dropped his verse instead, but the point of all of it was that

" LIKE YOU SAID HE SUITED RZA`S VISION FOR THE CLAN ... I ACTUALLY THINK THATS WHAT SAVED U- GOD AND OL DIRTY (yes they can all rhyme) ..... BUT THE DIRECTION THAT THE CLAN WAS FORCED TO TAKE!! BECAUSE OF THE SUCESS OF M.E.T.H.O.D MAN AND C.R.E.A.M , RZA HAD "NO CHOICE" IN MY OPINION, BUT TO PUSH THE.... U-GOD, DIRTY AND MASTA KILLAH, VISION OF THE CLAN TO THE BACKBURNER, "TO CATER TO WHAT THE MARKET RESPONED TO FROM THE WU TANG". (so much so that masta killa only dropped an album after 10 years, ol dirty was left off an album, and if u-god hadn`t come correct on forever and switched his flow he would have been like gza on forever M>I>A son namsayin!!!.

It`s sad that the wu tang`s vision was ruined before it started, thats why m.c`s like meth, inspectah, rae and ghost, where all pushed to the four, and m.c`s like u- god and masta where left to there own devices, also deck never got a true solo because rza was aware of gza`s jelousy of inspectah and felt that gza should have the only classic solo.. ( may not b true just my opionion).

Dirty was pushed early as a novilty, court jester.. plus he is fam, so rza propbably thought strike while the iorn is hot... because dirty is like milk his shit stink after only a minute, but see because dirty dropped correct on forever rza was more than willing to push him.. yeah he wasn`t on truimph, but he is all up on that peice in his own way... no doubt!.

MARIA... RE-UNITED DOG SHIT HEATERZ .... ALL MADD SIICK BZA \]

p.s Thats why method man and ghost and now rae is blowing up commercial (of at least as best as a wu tang member can namsayin...)

Rza needs to be respected " ITS NOT EASY DEALING WITH AND MAKING HAPPY 9 EGOED UP M.C`s.. ESPECIALLY WHEN 3 ARE FAM!!!) much respect due.. I could see what rza was doing ( making ill music) and I fully back his judgement 100% until 97.. even though I don`t get down to all the tracks.. and thats because of the m.c rather than beats or production... but rza can get it wrong to .. method man`s "TICAL' to dark in my opinion.

Yeah rza was just messing, with who`s was hot back in 93- 97 ... and thats cool he`s just a prefectionist and for

" U_GOD TO COME OUT AND SAY RZA PLAYED FAVORITES AND SHIT IS WACK ... BECUSE IF HE WAS, U_GOD WOULDNT BE IN WU TANG AND GZA WOULD BE ON ALL THE SHINE... AND TRACKS THAT U_GOD WAS ON... "ON FOREVER ".

IF RZA DID THINGS BACK THEN >>> THEN HE WAS RIGHT TO... HIS FIRST MISTAKE WAS BOBBY DIGITAL ( wack ass flows and rhymes) AND LEAVING DIRTY OFF AN ALBUM AND ALSO DROPPING THE W ( commercial driven to the core sell out album) and also DROPPING IRON FLAG SO SOON AFTER THE W.

p
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-23-2006 at 03:27 AM.

Masta Killa takes any beat and puts his own style into it. That what hip hop is about. He aint biting nobody's style. Like everyone said if you dont like him dont listen to him. He is actually my favorite artist and he got me into hiphop and the whole wutang.

obviously the thread started doesnt have enough material to gather an opinion. not his fault hes just ignorant. masta has a great flow and yes he does rap.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

This fourm gets more crazy everyday. Now niggaz are going to bash Masta Killa , but I can't help to say finally, so many dickriders on him and Gza it don't make sense, and don't buy "made in brooklyn" either then. F.A.N.Z. vol. 3 is getting so close it don't make sense.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

one song:

GLACIERS OF ICE !!!

(and chessboxin' too offcourse)
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

yall niggas on crack masta killa has a advanced flow his lyrics so ill he could speak them and make it rhyme

his style is original he ain't rapping all fast or tryna make it catchy he gets start to the point
    Everytime we lose a rap nigga the news is devistating - GZA / General Principles

Masta Killa Not A Rapper? Lol At That

Snakes

masta killa is a rapper , but i hate it when he suddenly says a bar that doesnt rhyme, he does that in basically all of his songs.

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by EVEN FLOW
    Other than the verse on Chessboxin, Masta sucks. He doesn't rap. He has NO FLOW! He just talks the whole time. It's like an insightful nursery rhyme. There is nothing hip-hop about Masta Killah. He belongs at Def Poetry Jam, NOT on anyone track.
    it's very clear to me that you have never seen masta killa preform live, the man can rap & he is very good at what he does

tacle

Quote Originally Posted by WotsGoinDown
    masta killa is a rapper , but i hate it when he suddenly says a bar that doesnt rhyme, he does that in basically all of his songs.
    I disagree, i love it when he doesn't ryhme, he is so sick, one of my favourite members of the clan, i love him on Radioactive when he spits his 4 bars at the start and doesn't ryhme, he is so sick, what you chattin'.

wuswordz95

i luv masta u dum idiots. yes he can rap.

he's a rapper and he does rhyme. its just that instead or rhyming bar to bar he rhymes word to word, though he can and does rhymes bars as well.

his best verses are when he's word rhyming.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Listen to Blackbones from the dungeon fam then to Masta Killa, it'll be like you listening to Inspectah Deck !
    it's good in a 9 members crew to have a dude who slow down the shit a little bit then the flow starts again with a fast raper.
    F.L.I.N.T.