Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: co-defendents

THE BLACK GODD. PEROID

LET ME XSPLANE SOMETHING MY NAME IZ CATALIST-G0D OK IM FROM MICHIGAN FLINT. 2 BE XZACKED. IIIGHT GRAVYTRAIN SHIFT.2 GO ON RECORD OF WU TANG C0RP 2 SAY DATT MY DUDE RAADDRR-VAN IZ ME OR PRATENDEIN 2 BE. IZ YOUR FAVORIT IMAGINENATI0N IIIGHT GRAVYTRAIN. LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN.U YONG GENARATION IZ UNEDGECATED. 4 REEL.U AND THIS KID VENEX OR VENIS IZ LAME IZ FUCK. YAH CHIDREN IZ TALKIN ABOUT RAADDRR LIKE COOKED FOOD YAH NIGGAZ IZ ON VAN DICK ITS A SHAME. YAH YONG WU-TANG FAN CLOWNS KEEP SAYIN RAADDRR THIS RAADDRR DATT I MEAN Y CANT YAH JUST SHET DA FUCK UP AND MOVE ON WITH YA LIFEZ 4 REEL BECAUSE WHATS GONE HAPPEN IF YAH DONT SHET THE FUCK UP RAADDRR GONE END UP BEIN SO FAMOUS FROM YAH TALKIN THIS SHIT. OH RAADDRR A LIER OH RAADDRR A FRUAD OH RAADDRR A FAKE AT THE END OF THE DAY WHO GIVES A FLYIN FUCK ABOUT WHAT RAADDRR IZ. 1 THIN I DU KNOW THERE IZ NO BEEF BETWEEN RAADDRR AND WU-TANG CLAN OR THIS NIGGA RAIDRUCKUS IIIGHT U FAN CL0WNS EANY TYME YAH TALK SHIT I GAT YA RYTE WHERE YA AT S0 PLEASE GO STUDY YA HOME W0RK GET OFF THE DICK GRAVY TRAIN AND VENEXX. OK EANY QUESTION EMAIL ME AT WWW.IWILLFUCKU2YAFACE.COM IIIGHT GIRLS. SO GO BACK 2 BEIN BOYS CAUSE YA NOT MEN. OR U WOULD BE IN NIGGAZ HOOD READY 2 BRING THE RUKUS UNTILL THAT DAY GO 2 SHETDAFUCKUP.NET. I WOULD SAY PEACE BUT IMAH SAY FUCK U OK PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by CATALIST-G0D
    LET ME XSPLANE SOMETHING MY NAME IZ CATALIST-G0D OK IM FROM MICHIGAN FLINT. 2 BE XZACKED. IIIGHT GRAVYTRAIN SHIFT.2 GO ON RECORD OF WU TANG C0RP 2 SAY DATT MY DUDE RAADDRR-VAN IZ ME OR PRATENDEIN 2 BE. IZ YOUR FAVORIT IMAGINENATI0N IIIGHT GRAVYTRAIN. LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN.U YONG GENARATION IZ UNEDGECATED. 4 REEL.U AND THIS KID VENEX OR VENIS IZ LAME IZ FUCK. YAH CHIDREN IZ TALKIN ABOUT RAADDRR LIKE COOKED FOOD YAH NIGGAZ IZ ON VAN DICK ITS A SHAME. YAH YONG WU-TANG FAN CLOWNS KEEP SAYIN RAADDRR THIS RAADDRR DATT I MEAN Y CANT YAH JUST SHET DA FUCK UP AND MOVE ON WITH YA LIFEZ 4 REEL BECAUSE WHATS GONE HAPPEN IF YAH DONT SHET THE FUCK UP RAADDRR GONE END UP BEIN SO FAMOUS FROM YAH TALKIN THIS SHIT. OH RAADDRR A LIER OH RAADDRR A FRUAD OH RAADDRR A FAKE AT THE END OF THE DAY WHO GIVES A FLYIN FUCK ABOUT WHAT RAADDRR IZ. 1 THIN I DU KNOW THERE IZ NO BEEF BETWEEN RAADDRR AND WU-TANG CLAN OR THIS NIGGA RAIDRUCKUS IIIGHT U FAN CL0WNS EANY TYME YAH TALK SHIT I GAT YA RYTE WHERE YA AT S0 PLEASE GO STUDY YA HOME W0RK GET OFF THE DICK GRAVY TRAIN AND VENEXX. OK EANY QUESTION EMAIL ME AT WWW.IWILLFUCKU2YAFACE.COM IIIGHT GIRLS. SO GO BACK 2 BEIN BOYS CAUSE YA NOT MEN. OR U WOULD BE IN NIGGAZ HOOD READY 2 BRING THE RUKUS UNTILL THAT DAY GO 2 SHETDAFUCKUP.NET. I WOULD SAY PEACE BUT IMAH SAY FUCK U OK PEACE

OOOOHHHH SHIT !!!!!

Ring the alarm.... another haters dyin.

rotflmao

This Ni**a straight NASTY son.

p

p

^^^LOL

first thing CATALIST-GOD:

why do you tell us to go do our homework and that we aren't educated, but I think YOU are the one who doesn't know how to type correct...

where the fuck did you learn how to write ? and put that caps lock off, you aren't special or anything....

second thing:

all you do is talk talk, about raaddrr van having no beef wit the CLAN, but the clan doesn't even know this cat and HE'S TELLING NOTHING BUT LIES

third thing:

I talked to raaddrr van once on ChamberMusik, and he's mad agressive, PLUS HE TYPES THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO!

isn't it a bit weird ???
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

Firsty who is Raddaar Vanz or van whatever dudes name is ????

What style of rap does he have ( like which m.c and don`t give me this.. he`s like no other shit... if you had to say close to who would it be)

Lastly ... is this cat black/ white/ peuto rican, malatuo what ???.. I don`t care but i hope when you said from here to pueto rico or whatever ... he isn`t another dady yankee/ remedy clone ????

p

p

^^remedy clone ???

have you actually heard remedy ? he has his own style, listen to "seen it all" that track is pure FIREE
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
    i bring this challenge to radrr..if u wanna keep this shit up...maybe we can get some real killa beez and producers to come comfirm if they know u to be FAM or a Hardcore FAN,just because u got pictures with the squad dont make u a killa bee,trust me,we all got pics even with the rza but u dont see me claimin that shit..fuck outta here b
    I smell a challenge!! It's goin down bitchez! Raaddrr vs. Wu, I'm takin bets
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

who the fuck is raaddrr van? and catalyst-g0d for a 32 year old you type like a fucking 12 year old. PLEASE! Next time you post, try to make more sense....please!
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

types more like a 6 year old

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Thats why i believe him in a way !!!

32 yr old people don`t come on internet sites to start beef, with kidz and shit without a real reason. This catalyst or whatever his name is ... types like dis so u need to shet da feck up..,... haha dude sound french lmao

You definatly got your own style on the board ... no doubt!!.

p.s Rememeber he did say raadrr was building on the wu reunion tour, with Rza.... also that same d.j carta or whatever .. ( unless raddr posted under his name) dropped a peice on this thread, calling out that raddr noise .. peep( page.1), and also he does say raddr and priest rockked his hood.

p

p

no

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

i ask again, who the fuck is this raaddrr van cat?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

www.myspace.com/raaddrrvan

a guy who thinks he's really down with wu

So he says he's down with the Wu but the Wu wants nothing to do with him/doesn't know who the fuck he is?

Shouts to Raaddr for having 9/11 in his background!

-ThaShaolinAssassin

check out the dj mathematics interview on chambermusik, they ask him who he is and he has no clue who they are talkin about

lol, alright...good lookin' out sun--listenin' to the interview now but these interviewers are ruinin' it...I gotta start peepin' CM more, start expandin my killa b ching cause theres alot I'm not givin' a listen...feelin' the Northstar in the background haha
    Last edited by Unforgiven; 06-26-2006 at 08:25 PM.

-ThaShaolinAssassin