Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The letter Z and Yacub 2

Default The letter Z and Yacub 2

The 26th letter
    Zig Zag Zig has practically claimed my life for a couple of years now. I don't really know how to explain it but, I have been obssesed with the meanings of this science. As of recently, I more fully began to understand the universal nature of this degree in particular because I find it so relevent in my everyday revolutions. So, here is my understanding on some deep maths.

Now, it is known amongst those who study truth that the bible is written in deep parables. Elijah called the bible the poison book because if you don't know who you are and your true history you can easily end up,... well - dead. Misinterpertation is not nothing to fool around with so that being said - the bible is the white man's book. However, those who have eyes to see can cee the truth within it.

I found Romans Ch.11 to be very profound and while studying it I began to understand some truths that coincide perfectly with supreme mathematics and much of the literature in our 1 - 40. I will illustrate my understanding on that in due time first let me set it up for you. Also, let me say that I am Earth. However, I haven't had a real outgoing nature so i usually meditate at home and in my note book - all by myself. I am self building so i don't know exactly how much is known on this subject I'm just offering my wisdom to help someone, anyone get a grasp on the nature of supreme mathematics and everything the eye is seeing. I lot of times when I was newborn I found myself geting caught up in the red tape of memorizing degrees, alphabets and numbers and not having clear examples of their power. Any way.

The 26th letter is Z. This letter represents zig zag zig in our supreme alphabet. It must be noted that the number 26 represents wisdom equality in our supreme math and 2 + 6 = 8. The number 8 represents build/destroy and all of this is quite relevent to the supreme science of zig zag zig. Zig must go through the defragment of Zag in order to bring about Zig. It is important to undrstand what a defragment is in order to gain deeper understanding of this law. While looking this word up I was constantly referred to a definition which was in comparison to a computer file ie:

de·frag·ment - To reorganize (a computer file) to eliminate fragmentation. This was interesting because after looking up the word computer I found this definition: com·put·er - 1. A device that computes, especially a programmable electronic machine that performs high-speed mathematical or logical operations or that assembles, stores, correlates, or otherwise processes information. 2. One who computes.

I could cee that this word - computer was ,amazingly, an accurate description of the God or Earth knowledged in supreme mathematics. The word file seemed to be self - explanatory but I looked it up anyway and found some more interesting info. file - A collection of data or information that has a name, etc... Now you may say that this is a stretch but I am going to use this word - file - as a parable for Islam because Islam is the name of the Truth.

So, lets (for the purpose of this understanding) plug this in to the context of Zig Zag Zig. But, first let me break down my build a little bit further. What is the difference between the words Zig and Zag? The I is changed to the A. In our supreme alphabets the letter I represents Islam and the letter A represents Allah. Now, it is more clear to cee the meaning in this parable: Islam (Zig) must go through the defragment (reorganization) of Allah (Zag) in order to bring about Islam (Zig) . Now, if Allah (God and Earth) are symbolically the computer and Islam (the Truth) is symbolically the file what is all this reorganizing ( defragmenting ) about?

This question brings me to my next understanding and opens up a whole new build concerning grafting and the making of the devil. Soon, you will see why I believe these two builds are so connected, if, my math is on point. Since we all know how usefull it is to bust out the dictionary lets look up the word grafting.

grafting: - 1. To unite (a shoot or bud) with a growing plant by insertion or by placing in close contact. 1b. To join (a plant or plants) by such union. 2. To transplant or implant (living tissue, for example) surgically into a bodily part to replace a damaged part or compensate for a defect. 3. To join or unite closely: graft new customs onto old.

Now, in the 1 - 40 in the 25th degree we can cee that Yacub was, "...grafting the devil or making him from the Original Man." And here is where my understanding presents itself because if you examine the words in this degree you can cee that those two words grafting and making are used in two completely different contexts. Let me explain further and offer the definition for the word making.

Making: - 1. The act of one that makes. 1b. The process of coming into being: trouble in the making. 2. The means of gaining success or realizing potential: That job will be the making of you. 3. Something made. 3b. The quantity made at one time. 4. The abilities or qualities needed for development. Often used in the plural: She has the makings of a fine teacher. 4b. The material or ingredients needed for making or doing something: all the makings for an apple pie. 5.
    makingsInformalThe paper and tobacco for rolling a cigarette.

With these definitions we can cee that grafing is actually the joining of something with something else and we can cee that making is the process of coming into being. This shows us that grafting the white man means joining him into the culure of the blackman and making the white man is the process of bringing the devil into exsistence. And this is further explained in the 23rd degree of the 1-40. In this degree we can cee that Yacub made a promise to: first - make a devil, second - graft him from his own people, third - teach them how to rule his people for 6000 years. It needs to be understood that grafting the devil and making the devil are two different and seperate plans within Yacub's promise. Now, once the devil was made it was time to graft him from the original people. This was confusing to me because it implies that you can join (graft) something from the original which would make no sense, but if you look deeper you see that this is actually what happened. Because the devil was joined with the knowlede of and therefore from the original which was the only way he could obtain his trick- knowledge. This is even further reflected in the 1-14 by the 4th degree. We can clearly cee in this degree that yacub followed his plan because after he made the devil he sent them among the original people - he joined them to our way of life but, of course being the devils that they are they began to make trouble so we kicked them out and you know the whole desert and cave type justice they recieved. But, unfortunately it doesn't end there because Yacub continued to make good on his promise by then sending them their trick- knowledge through Moses. The math is symmetrical to the reality. And now you can cee the genuis in Yacub's plan.

But, If you still can't cee then I would like to go deeper than I already have. Let's examine this knowledge (The Truth). I mean Islam, the same (only) one from the Zig in Zig Zag Zig that we built upon earlier. To fully answer the question of why the zig must go through the defragment of zag to bring about zig we need to examine the 12th letter in the supreme alphabet which is L but not just because it is obvious to me that they explain each other but because if you look at the letter Z what do you cee? I cee two L's , I also cee to 7's. This is very interesting because we know from our supreme alphabets that Z also represnts knoweledge, wisdom , and understanding. So, this makes it clear that Zig is the same after it goes through Zag. Similarly, knowledge is the same as understanding. Thus, we have the significance of the 2 which is really 1 : ( two L's, or two 7's). So, by following the clue of the letter L in the letter Z I am brought to Love/ Hell/ Right.

It has been taught that Yacub was born of the 30% unsatisfied that were on the Earth not the 70% satisfied. What is satisfaction? In our 12 jewels we know that satisfaction is crucial to happiness so let's define the word

sat·is·fac·tion
    1. The fulfillment or gratification of a desire, need, or appetite.
    1b. Pleasure or contentment derived from such gratification.
    1c. A source or means of gratification.
    2. Compensation for injury or loss; reparation.
    2b. The opportunity to avenge a wrong; vindication.

3. Assurance beyond doubt or question; complete conviction

Isn't it interesting that the 3rd definition of this word is the one that is so meaning full? Since we know that the number 3 represents understanding and we can also see that the number 12 - letter L means understanding because 1+2 = 3 this is definetily something interesting. Now, If Yacub was without complete conviction and did not have assurance without a doubt or question then he was indeed unsatisfied therefore unhappy.

These next questions are very important. Why was yacub without complete conviction, and what was he lacking conviction in? Here is the meat of the meal that I present : it is served in the 38th degree of the 1-40. There it asks "Why did God (Yacub) make the devil ?" The answer is there in your lessons but I will focus on these words:, "...to show or prove that Allah is God, always has been, always will be."

In the time of Yacub, the Original Man was living his natural way of life which was peace (Islam). However, Yacub was not satisfied because of the law of Zig Zag Zig. The way he went about gaining satisfaction was by the law of Love/Hell/Right. When Yacub told his uncle that he was going to create a new nation his uncle asked him, who could this be other than one who would cause blood shed and strife. Yacub said, "I know that which you do not." This guy was obviously a prophet. I mean they didn't call him the big-headed scientist because of the size of his penis. Not only was he intellectually elevated, but he actually had the self-confidence, self - conscousness, and self-reverance (some call it ego) of a God. I am under the impression that Yacub knew many things the others did not know. And we have been informed that he did indeed find the law of unlike attract/like repel. To gain a little more insight lets define some words.

Attract: - 1. To cause to draw near or adhere by physical force: Magnetic poles are attracted to their opposites. 2. To arouse or compel the interest, admiration, or attention of: We were attracted by the display of lights

Repel: - 1. To offer a resistant force to something. 2. To cause aversion or distaste: behavior that repels

In the 22nd degree of the 1-40 we cee that Yacub was playing with two pieces of steel and learned that the one with magnetic attracted the one with out magnetic. According to this law I undersand magnetic and no magnetic like this:

Magnetic - no-magnetic, Knowledge - trick knowledge, Truth - lies, Allah - devil, Black - white

It is my understanding that because of this law Allah will attract the devil. It is an attempt to direct, reorganize, eliminate or re-originate that devil or that negative energy towards his (Allah's) own electrical charge which is positive. It should be noted that this is a natural phenomena in the biological make up of the Original Man. Although this magnetic energy is a physical force it is subconscously or inherently emmanating from the its source - The Original Blackman. My understanding also allows me to cee (through the definition of repel that was given ) that two alikes will indeed repel but they are not repelling each other. Instead, they are recognizing their oneness and offering help in the attraction/elimination of the unlike. Now, steel has often been used to symbolize a hard un-flinching character. It is interesting that this character can be attributed to God or Devil.

I think the above explains how Yacub was able to be successful with his plan/promise. The motives behind his plan/promise, I must insist, goes back to the law of Zig Zag Zig. Yacub and his people did not have assurance beyond doubt or question, they did not have complete conviction or satisfaction in the fact that they were the power, the wise, the victorious ones. Which is why Yacub knew that it was possible to rule his own people with trick-knowledge because the Truth had not been proven without a shadow of a doubt.

If we go back to the 38th degree in the 1-40 it is even clearer to cee the 12th and the 26th alphabet in action. Yacub showed great wisdom when he carried out his promise to make a devil, graft that devil, then teach him trick - knowledge. Because of his love (elevated supreme understanding) for us (himself), he/we went through hell to be right. This is the math of the universe. In order for God to be right about his knowledge he had to prove it by going through Hell and defeating the devil - in person.

Now, you have Zig Zag Zig. Islam must go through the reorganization of Allah in order to bring about Islam. Knowledge Wisdom Understanding.

Romans 11 ends with the word Amen. This is also the chapter of the Bible I used to build off of the letter Z.

P.S : Notice the word Amen. Not a ghost, a spirit, It is A- men (Allah - men)

Aqueousmoon
    Peace
    Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 06-22-2006 at 11:13 PM.

Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

long posts are not practical

give us something to work with here

it looks like you have something good to say
    all the points have been made

yeah I know it's long just something to meditate on if someone happens to have the time. ( well, a lot of time lol)

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

I saw Yacuub and I immediatly ignored this.

Veteran Member

If theres one thing that amuses me, its when people so much effort and struggle into something and it blows up in their faces. Not just a regular explosion though, but some Wile E Coyote type shit. Like when someone plays some huge elaborate chess game, passes up a billion checkmates and essentially offers the game up, but can't see a thing. They're too caught up in their plan to see they've already lost. Or when you play jiujitsu and some fool has a death grip on your gi. He's so caught up in his grip that he doesn't realize he's about to get his arm broken. Or rather like Hitler charging through Russia in the rain and then into the winter.

Basically, not only is this shit retarded, but its amusing in that you put so much thought and effort into being fantastically dumb. Way to go.

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

lmfao.... holy shit thats alot of comparisons.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

I read the whole thing, allow me to absorb all the information and provide an adequate response.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

This is a long thread. Agreed, however when I wrote it was not exhausting or anything like that cause it's just the stuff I think about on the daily. This is how I evolve and I love to write and I also love to read so I decided to post cause I thought if someone wanted to take the time then maybe we could build on some of this stuff. If you hate Yacub or long posts than why bother wasting your time showing me all of your negativity? this is my very first time posting on this site ( I don't usually post stuff on the internet anyway I have just been home alot lately cause my car broke down) so if this is not the way ya'll do things I won't bother wasting my time either. peace. Aqueousmoon

Veteran Member

Wait, you're the one running around talking about genetically engineered white devils and I'M showing negativity?

God, carry on with your build.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

check your inbox G, I left u several messages.

PEACE.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

---LordReveal
    Peace King . Thanks for giving me a proper welcome since it is my first time posting.
    Aqueous.

do you look at the story of Yacub as a metaphor or historical fact?

Peace
    I am tempted to plead the fifth on that question only because I think the root of that question underminds the supreme mathematical beauty in the message.

That being said - I do understand Yacub as being an actual person and in my understanding that only exemplifies the truth of his logic and his methods.

B.U.T to say that he did not exsist in the physical would be someone else's understanding and even that can't underscore the science of The Blackman. This is obvious when you have eyes to cee.
    Peace. Aqueous

I ask just because it would seem to make more sense to me on a metaphorical level. I don't believe it actually happened. The polarity that you were talking about does ring true just because it's hard to think of anything that exist on any one side that is not balaned by something else. Funny though that as soon as I ask myself the question, my mind ask what would be the polar opposite to this world's greed, in action, I wouldn't say the genorosity would be true, maybe humbleness of the poor? I do have a lot more questions for you. I'll start with this one. But you believe in the existence of the soul?