2Pac made me laugh on Souljah's Story song. He said you got whites killing blacks, cops killing blacks and blacks killing blacks hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Shit just gon get worse LOL. He rapped and he said is it my fault just cause I'm a young black male? Cops sweating me as if my destiny is making crack sales LOL. Only 15 and got problems. Cops on my tail. So I bail till I dodge em. They finally pulled me over and I laughed. Remember Rodney King and I blast on his punk ass LOL. Now I got a murder case. You speak of heaven punk. I never heard of the place LOL. Wanted to come up fast. Got a ooze and a black mask. Duck the fucking task. Now who's the jackass. Keep my shit cocked cause the cops got a glock too. What the fuck would you do? Drop them or let them drop you? I chose drop on the cop. I got me a glock and a glock for the niggas on my block. Mama tried to stab me. I moved out. Sold a pound of weed, made g's and bought a new house LOL. I'm only 17, I'm the new king. Got me a crew that put up jewels and a oozie. Now all good things don't last. Task came fast and busted my black ass LOL. Cooling in the pen where the goods kept. Now my little brother wants to follow in my footsteps a soldier.

I agree with 2Pac about the cops on Trapped, I Don't Give A Fuck and Violent songs. I disagreed with him at first until I read the book Police Brutality recently. I read about how the white cops have harassed and killed black men for years and they've never went to jail or prison. That's wrong and the white cops are still doing the same thing to black men because black men have been killed the last several years by them. They treat all black men like criminals and that needs to stop. Cops are supposed to be protecting good blacks from bad blacks.