6. Words of Wisdom
    7. Something Wicked
    8. Crooked Ass Nigga
    9. If My Homie Calls
    10. Brenda's Got a Baby
    11. Tha' Lunatic
    12. Rebel of the Underground
    13. Part Time Mutha

My opinions on the album, this was 2Pac's debut shall i say, his first album, and it was pretty good in a way, released in 1991, so it is old skool, you'll find very melo and not so classy beats, but there are some gutter beats on there, his lyrics i thought was good, everyone gets better, and he definitely did, so this is a very cool, laid back album, it isn't my favourite listen, but it sure makes my head bop, cool album.
    Last edited by tacle; 07-03-2006 at 10:51 AM.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

how do you rate every song 4/5 at least and ur final score is 7/10.....

tacle

All changed mate, i just feel theres no need to rate every track, people get confused reading the track listing.
    Last edited by tacle; 06-24-2006 at 11:57 AM.

tacle

A solid album though.
    Last edited by tacle; 06-24-2006 at 10:58 AM.

its my favourite pac even though it isnt his best, you can see what he was all about when he first got into the game when you listen to this cd, which is not as apparent on all eyez on me, which is clearly his best album, but I thought since it was missing the hunger it isnt as good as his first grimey as hell album with one of my favourite story tracks: violent

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

tacle

Yea man it was a nice album, i can remember when i first got into 2pac, i really wanted this album, cause i really liked the old skool shit, so i was rushin' around everywhere for it, and then finally got it, and to be honest i was a little bit disapointed cause i was lookin' for real gutter old skool beats, but there weren't really none, but anyway good album.

-

This is his 2nd best album and it's hardcore.

good old skool album, political and social issues addressed with a ganster element
    Poisonous paragraphs, smash ya phonograph
    in half, it be the Inspectah Deck on the warpath
    First class leavin mics with a cast
    Causin ruckus like the aftermath when guns blast - INS

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Not my fav Pac'z album, but really great album, plenty dope trackz & pac is really droppin serious knowledge on this one, bout, as chamberslave said, political & social issues!!!

Would rate it, in Wu-Chamber Album Reviewz tradition, as Banger!!!

P.E.A.C.E.

-

My bad. This is his best album.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

2Pac made me laugh on Souljah's Story song. He said you got whites killing blacks, cops killing blacks and blacks killing blacks hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Shit just gon get worse LOL. He rapped and he said is it my fault just cause I'm a young black male? Cops sweating me as if my destiny is making crack sales LOL. Only 15 and got problems. Cops on my tail. So I bail till I dodge em. They finally pulled me over and I laughed. Remember Rodney King and I blast on his punk ass LOL. Now I got a murder case. You speak of heaven punk. I never heard of the place LOL. Wanted to come up fast. Got a ooze and a black mask. Duck the fucking task. Now who's the jackass. Keep my shit cocked cause the cops got a glock too. What the fuck would you do? Drop them or let them drop you? I chose drop on the cop. I got me a glock and a glock for the niggas on my block. Mama tried to stab me. I moved out. Sold a pound of weed, made g's and bought a new house LOL. I'm only 17, I'm the new king. Got me a crew that put up jewels and a oozie. Now all good things don't last. Task came fast and busted my black ass LOL. Cooling in the pen where the goods kept. Now my little brother wants to follow in my footsteps a soldier.

I agree with 2Pac about the cops on Trapped, I Don't Give A Fuck and Violent songs. I disagreed with him at first until I read the book Police Brutality recently. I read about how the white cops have harassed and killed black men for years and they've never went to jail or prison. That's wrong and the white cops are still doing the same thing to black men because black men have been killed the last several years by them. They treat all black men like criminals and that needs to stop. Cops are supposed to be protecting good blacks from bad blacks.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.