Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ADED WU TANG vs. VERNAKULA

yeah aight, i mean im no expert on verse, but i think i should still be able to vote for which one i think is best. anyway, peace.

Don't explane yourself to that crybaby bitch->(Vern). He fuckin pisses and mones about everything. He's a fuckin fat redheaded white boy wit no skill. Watch how he gets all moody about this. U fuckin Tampax rhymer.

VernakuLa

Quote Originally Posted by T-ribe
    Don't explane yourself to that crybaby bitch->(Vern). He fuckin pisses and mones about everything. He's a fuckin fat redheaded white boy wit no skill. Watch how he gets all moody about this. U fuckin Tampax rhymer.

im not even going to say anything except for, don't kid yourseld homie, im above u....nice comment about me btw, im also 5'10 and 190, in case you were wondering...I'm done with you, i wonder why charge would let his cousin fall off with his rhymes so much, but oh well, least that post shows u have a little bit of decency

GOD BLESS YOU

Wha....WHa I cant understand what your tryin to say. You got my cuzins dick on ya brain? your not thinkin clear. Above me! Look kiddy you can say your 6"2 , 225 and I still see a lil chubby redhead, who tries so hard to fit in it hurts. A lil advice for you Peckerwood dont start your highschool career actin all billy badass like you do on the Corp, or it'll be a long 4 years. You know what is really funny, your name fit you well, you fuckin look just like Vern from Stand By Me, Ha you fuckin cupcake......MMMM.cupcakes! bet that sounds good don't it Porktush!

VernakuLa

w/e, just let it be known that your too pussy to back up those claims of your great skill

peace

Well the proof will rain all over your hanicap ass. The challenge has been issued. I read plenty of ya rhymes, your a fuckin joke. Gump!

Quote Originally Posted by T-ribe

personaly i got nothing against him, and about his appearance or watever, i dont care. i havent posted up my pic and he doesnt claim to be something he isnt. so i mean w/e.

fuck the drama, votes
    "i got drug spots from NY to Canada/
    cuz Big L b fuckin wit more keys then a janita/"
    Follow me @SkiLLs456

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VernakuLa
    im not even going to say anything except for, don't kid yourseld homie, im above u....nice comment about me btw, im also 5'10 and 190, in case you were wondering...I'm done with you, i wonder why charge would let his cousin fall off with his rhymes so much, but oh well, least that post shows u have a little bit of decency

GOD BLESS YOU
    Vern take my dick out of your mouth and humble yourself before the God.

Truth be told-

If this was a battle in real life Tribe would be killing you........Litterally.

I mean c'mon this is the only place where kids from the burbs can get away with talking shit to real peeps; that lived through a real struggle. It's cats like you and slippy, comming in here talking shit to everyone, while in reality you'd be getting fucked up on the streets.

So I see this happens at most of these vern battles. smh.

VernakuLa

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    Vern take my dick out of your mouth and humble yourself before the God.

Truth be told-

If this was a battle in real life Tribe would be killing you........Litterally.

I mean c'mon this is the only place where kids from the burbs can get away with talking shit to real peeps; that lived through a real struggle. It's cats like you and slippy, comming in here talking shit to everyone, while in reality you'd be getting fucked up on the streets.
    u really dont know me dude all im gonna say

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VernakuLa
    u really dont know me dude all im gonna say
    I know your a fat white kid from the burbs, that lies about his age, harbors racist feeling twoards native americans..........and for that matter probably all people of color. I know you front like you can battle, but in real life, you couldn't drop nothing off the top of your head. You dick ride cats on here and in return they dick ride you back. I know everytime you loose a battle or get voted against you whine like a little bitch.

VernakuLa

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    I know your a fat white kid from the burbs, that lies about his age, harbors racist feeling twoards native americans..........and for that matter probably all people of color. I know you front like you can battle, but in real life, you couldn't drop nothing off the top of your head. You dick ride cats on here and in return they dick ride you back. I know everytime you loose a battle or get voted against you whine like a little bitch.
    lol peace