Thread: Superman Returns?!?

Veteran Member

Default Superman Returns?!?

What you guys think? Will it be good, a rehash, boring, or exciting? I cant comment because I am seeing it Tuesday night, and then I'll give my two cents. However, I hope it will be good, since the previews are not exciting to me.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

I dont know man....it might be ill. If they're smart they would try to put Darkseid in this franchise. I mean does it have to be Lex Luther all the time??? I think it would be pretty dope to put Darkseid.....thats one of Superman's most powerful arch villians.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

i really couldn't give a shit bout this. same fuckin storey as the last one so whats the point. plus whats the point in havin a superhero who really can't be killed. i don't like superman so maybe i'm biased. there are much more interestin superheros around like batman and spiderman. at least they might die

For all the men in the whole world will some day have the name of Cuchulain in their mouths.

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

The previews make the shit look tight.

the previews make the shit look exactly that...shit

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk
    the previews make the shit look exactly that...shit
    lol
    I agree, well they should put braniac, darkseid, general zod, or doomsday in this fucking franchise. i mean it does look like a remake of a tired storyline.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

I myself have never been too much of a Superman fan either. Yeah same shit....sups vs lex blah blah blah boring. The movie I'm trully waiting for is Spiderman 3.

Did any of you guys see that Ghostrider preview????

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Quote Originally Posted by Scientific78
    I dont know man....it might be ill. If they're smart they would try to put Darkseid in this franchise. I mean does it have to be Lex Luther all the time??? I think it would be pretty dope to put Darkseid.....thats one of Superman's most powerful arch villians.
    Nah - if they're smart they'd put Lobo in! Then they've got a character they could spin-off into his own franchise (kinda like they're gonna do with Wolverine from the X-Men movies)!

I'm not really hyped about the Superman movie. I never really liked the Superman character. How do you kill him without kryptonite? He's just do damn strong, but he still manages to have a hard time.
    ]browndogg*]

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasFir
    Nah - if they're smart they'd put Lobo in! Then they've got a character they could spin-off into his own franchise (kinda like they're gonna do with Wolverine from the X-Men movies)!
    thats a fucking brilliant idea hommie