Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No excuses to me...Where yall at?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Question No excuses to me...Where yall at?

Ok, why aren't we getting the fire we are supposed to get? Why is niggaz droppin albums every 5 years? There is no excuse for that. Atleast drop a mixtape. I mean we do have the purple tape pt.II, made in brooklyn,421 and thats it.... I mean DECK and GHOST are the only niggaz on fire. Even though deck is still getting his album date set back 1.000's of times he is on mixtapes. Rza you are the only nigga with an excuse you are doing movies. Gza...where are you at? You dropped that "Banger" and you disappeared hop on a mixtpe track. We need to know what you are doing, get an interview somewhere. U-God why the fuck are you on myspace everyday? Why you not in the studio? I'm really not tryna hear that "I gotta pay for time shit" because you can call up Cappa or any member and do a track with them. I know yall have families but wtf? Nigga you on myspace doing text raps wtf? O.D.B. is dead. Meth wtf? you've been in the game fore 13 years with 3 albums thats a fucking disgrace for real. Ghost got more albums then you and he came out 3 years after you. What are you doing? I know you a famly man but your albums are 4-5 years apart, then we get mixtapes once a year... Masta Killah , Raekwon, and deck have been on mixtapes dropping heat but why wait till you get old to start grinding hard? yall niggaz got real lazy for real. Ok whats good with Killa beez? La the darkman when ya last cd drop? 5 years vacation without a mixtape? Come on ya iggaz is fallin off the map and dont tell me yall dont got money for real, thats a lie. I mean the flag is fallin getting dents all in it. Pick it up. Yall niggaz not even doing mixtapes man where yall at? Its 9 of yall in a clan at least 3-4 albums a year should be droppin and 6 mixtapes, wtf?? What was the last wu general cd you bought? Fishscale when that shit come out? Like in March come on....and that internet shit dont work all the ime get your shit in the stores, why the fuck are we payin 20$ for a 10$ mixtape?
    This isnt a complaint but i was just thinking about it after my uncle(who is Wu 4 life) thats how i got hooked. Sat me down and said "Man im starting to get mad at wu tang" then he started throwing different shit at me and im like yea....well post your thoughts
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I agree

BTW. LA The Darkman has come out with 2 mixtapes that i know of, theyre both pretty wack though

No artists are constantly around. GZA's absence is pretty normal.
    Wu-Tang Forever

I agree with that^^^

GENERAL WISE

RZA needs to get back to some Wu members
    plus this thread should be moved to Bring Da Ruckus

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Yeah it wasn't long since Darkman dropped his latest mixtape, "where you been at, wtf?"

Chill Holdar, it's been nice since zooruka calmed down, don't pick up his flag.

This isnt a complaint
    ehm..

Anyway this should be in the Bring The Ruckus-forum.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

It's really not I'm just asking ...

i kind of agree tho, where the fuck is deck and rae? we been hearing about their albums for like a year and a half?

As you might know Rae's dropping late summer, and they want p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n, so let them work.. Deck on the other hand is late for sure, but I'm glad about that. I want him to regain his voice before he start recording his next banga.

peace
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Masta Killer
    oh fuck off

Your a real dickhead Wank masta killa... here`s a tip

" IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE OR THERE THREADS AND OPINIONS.. THEN DONT POST YOU CRASH DUMMY... AINT NOBODY GIVE A FLYING F#CK WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK ANYWAY".... CORN!!!

IM OUT THIS MUTHA....

PEACE TO HOLLOW AND... HIS UNCLE !!!!!

oh p.s ... I agree with what your saying ... but I think they needs to stop the SOLO`s and just do the "clan thing". There catalogue is messed up now, and alot of wack ass Wu tang affiliates and tracks , "F.a.n.z" to ( ya`ll know who you are~..), WU TANG FAT LIKE RAEKWON`s KITCHEN/ THEY NEED TO LOSS WEIGHT namsayin.. !!!

p
    p
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-25-2006 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane
    As you might know Rae's dropping late summer, and they want p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n, so let them work.. Deck on the other hand is late for sure, but I'm glad about that. I want him to regain his voice before he start recording his next banga.

peace
    give deck 10 years i dont want another movement

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
    This isnt a complaint but i was just thinking about it after my uncle(who is Wu 4 life) thats how i got hooked. Sat me down and said "Man im starting to get mad at wu tang" then he started throwing different shit at me and im like yea....well post your thoughts
    Do you have the The Witty one (2006)? Wu-Banga 1 through 5 (imports)? What about Rae's Only Built for the Streets II (2006)? Meth's Ghostrider Vol. I (2005-has 6 new songs)? I know Cappa and Ghost have new ones out this year.

When you see them, buy them. They're usually limited.
    Sandbox Automatic
    ChamberMusik

Just noticed this one on Sandbox... A Wu-Tang Life NYC
    http://sandbox.pair.com/abstract/wutangalife.html
    Last edited by rubyspirit; 06-25-2006 at 06:07 PM.

^^ Cappa just released The Wu-South-Mixtape. Ghost have released The Broiled Salmon Mixtape and The Internet Invasion Mixtape. And don't forget Rae's Vatican Mixtape. And The Kung-Fu Hussle Mixtape. Just a few more examples.