View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite beat!!!

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • LORD ZERO

1 5.56%
  • COMPLEX

1 5.56%
  • SUN TZU THA SOUL CONTROLLAH

0 0%
  • ERN-DAWGY

0 0%
  • MF-HERBS

6 33.33%
  • BLASTAH

2 11.11%
  • SNAKE IN EAGLES SHADOW

5 27.78%
  • 4TH DAY LEGEND

3 16.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ****wutangcorp Beat Battle [vote Now!!]****

the funniest shit is none of us have taken it personal but YOU lmao

get my lingo up homie you the one gettin upset over a forum battle that u losin and then u feel the need to talk about how u get paid off of beats, which honestly i do too and i think jae does too, so i'm confused man what r u talkin about? i can take heat homie my beat was wack because i gain my energy from the samples i fuck wit & i wasn't feelin any of the shit i was doin so i decided to have fun wit it & do it without putting my energy into it, but more into having fun wit it. It's not a life or death thing it's a bullshit competition on a forum & i have tons of better beats than that shit. but that's just me. ya beat decent duke don't get overly cocky, there are beats on the same level. that don't make them or yours wack. it just means that there are beats on the same level or above yours in this competish that niggas are feelin more. you talkin about takin criticism like a man take the results like a man feel me?

anyway it's just a forum battle chill out
    Last edited by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah; 06-27-2006 at 09:23 PM.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    u feel the need to talk about how u get paid off of beats, which honestly i do too and i think jae does too, so i'm confused man what r u talkin about? i can take heat homie my beat was wack because i gain my energy from the samples i fuck wit & i wasn't feelin any of the shit i was doin so i decided to have fun wit it & do it without putting my energy into it, but more into having fun wit it. It's not a life or death thing it's a bullshit competition on a forum & i have tons of better beats than that shit. but that's just me. ya beat decent duke don't get overly cocky, there are beats on the same level. that don't make them or yours wack. it just means that there are beats on the same level or above yours in this competish that niggas are feelin more. you talkin about takin criticism like a man take the results like a man feel me?

Co-f*ckin'-sign... is it a better way to put that up?

Masked Avenger Snake In Eagles Shadow's Avatar

why must this go on man? don't you lil niggas got a curfew,lol

i was willing to drop it but noooo, you wanna keep runnin ya mouths and not makin sense either........how is stating my opinion or defending myself when you come at me wit bullshit, taking it personal? i'm not hating when i say i don't feel someones beats.......if its weak to me than i'm gonna say its weak.........i'm not saying that the beats were weak because i was losing in the polls man, fuck outta here wit that shit,lol

STEP YA GAME UP DUN DUN
    Tragic Allies debut group album is dropping on September 27th 2011. Visit www.tragicallies.com to download free mixtapes, hear new music and see new videos!

you are making yourself look even more ridiculous man, your the one who brought this up in the first place because you were losing, fuck outta here with that crybaby shit you on

face the results like a man & stop crying like a little kid who does have to fuck wit a curfew lol

and i'm a master at what the fuck i do, point blank, n i don't bitch about losing in a internet forum because i'm above whinin like that

grow up mentally man it's not that important

lol

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

the funniest shit is none of us have taken it personal but YOU lmao

get my lingo up homie you the one gettin upset over a forum battle that u losin and then u feel the need to talk about how u get paid off of beats, which honestly i do too and i think jae does too, so i'm confused man what r u talkin about? i can take heat homie my beat was wack because i gain my energy from the samples i fuck wit & i wasn't feelin any of the shit i was doin so i decided to have fun wit it & do it without putting my energy into it, but more into having fun wit it. It's not a life or death thing it's a bullshit competition on a forum & i have tons of better beats than that shit. but that's just me. ya beat decent duke don't get overly cocky, there are beats on the same level. that don't make them or yours wack. it just means that there are beats on the same level or above yours in this competish that niggas are feelin more. you talkin about takin criticism like a man take the results like a man feel me?

who's gettin upset? don't confuse shit talkin wit being angry......yall was talkin shit to me , so i responded with shit talk........that doesn't make me upset homie..........i'm chillin fam, you niggas is still cool wit me.........just let me know when the shit talkin will end and everything can go back to normal,lol
    Tragic Allies debut group album is dropping on September 27th 2011. Visit www.tragicallies.com to download free mixtapes, hear new music and see new videos!

actually naw u came outta nowhere and it looked like u were upset

you are making yourself look even more ridiculous man, your the one who brought this up in the first place because you were losing, fuck outta here with that crybaby shit you on

face the results like a man & stop crying like a little kid who does have to fuck wit a curfew lol

and i'm a master at what the fuck i do, point blank, n i don't bitch about losing in a internet forum because i'm above whinin like that

grow up mentally man it's not that important

lol
    yo fam............get the facts straight..........i was never bitchin about the results , i was just giving an opinion that yall took the wrong way and then the shit talkin began...........thats why there be arguements all the time on forums because readin text can change the feel of something said
    Last edited by Snake In Eagles Shadow; 06-27-2006 at 09:51 PM.

I didn't kno a beat called Gang of Midgets could touch people it such a way...
    LMAO..

"Yep"

Quote Originally Posted by Snake In Eagles Shadow
    man........no disrepct to any of the producers in the battle but on the real most of those beats were weak as shit.........the only beat i felt besides my own is 4th's, so he got my vote...........and regardless of the final votes.....niggas know who's beat was the best.......i don't know why i do these battles because the voting will never be on point because of dick riders and haters.............maybe if i make friends on forums instead of givin an honest opinion, i'll win one day,lol............fuck outta here

yall can take it however you wanna take it too...........i get paid off beats.......do you?
    looks like ur pretty upset about sumthin, it looks almost like ur complaining

Quote Originally Posted by Snake In Eagles Shadow
    yo fam............get the facts straight..........i was never bitchin about the results , i was just giving an opinion that yall took the wrong way and then the shit talkin began...........thats why there be arguements all the time on forums because readin text can change the feel of something said

alright alright man i'm done shit talkin for real, i'm gonna be serious.........like i said.............yall took it the wrong way man and thats the bottom line!!!! and thats some REAL TALK

lets dead the shit talkin now and keep it moving to whatever is next

peace, i'm off this........gotta go handle some biz

PRODIGAL SUN

mf herbs

Aight Yall Friday Is Here And It Looks Like Mf Herbs Winz This One, Yo Herbs, Get At Me W/ Da Sample, Then When I Get It, I'll Make A New Sign In Thread

Peace Yall
    -z-

I guess the voting lasted till friday?

I closed the poll now and will unsticky this thread