Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: is the wu racists?

Default is the wu racists?

cīmon.. that cilvaringz dude is for the quote only .. like thereīs a black dude in every good white comedy series...

i say the wu is a lilbit racist. not nazi racist like "i hate white people" but like " i am black and proud nigga, you only a white and lower being"

who donīt think so?
    out of ice

No I don't think their racist, being proud of your own race is one thing and theres nothing wrong with that, but them thinking whites are lower than them is stupid, I don't why you came up with a stupid question like that.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Jus Allah...maybe, Wu-Tang? No chance in Hell
    When God saw the power I create in my hand
    He banned my gene strain from replicatin' in man
    -Jus Allah

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN
    I don't why you came up with a stupid question like that.
    what question?

"who donīt think so?"

i found tha funny^ but obviously i donīt really care about an answer. i know what i see, iīm 31 years old and i talked to most of them.. in their minds they treat white people like they all the reason for the slave thang of their grandfathers
    out of ice

Their not racist because their beliefs have them as the supreme beings. Just as us white folk aren't racist because we believe we are the supreme being. I'm white and proud, their black and proud; all the power to both of us....
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

^ iīm not like that. i am spiritual soul in some human body. no matter the color of the skin.

and the wu members have only red and rapped about "beliefs as supreme beings" .. that was then... they had it for a minute.. but they felt back to the old traditions... if they would see white people like true brothers, like "their owns"-- damn. think about it.. they would off come to their own forum more often..but the donīt care about this board, cause hereīs 90% white people on it... lol

Wu-Tang has better things to do then fuck around on a forum man, their grown men, they got seeds to provide for, they got songs to record/produce/write. You can't say they don't visit because the forum is madeup of whites, I think Wu knows that their fanbase is prodominantly whites and I'm pretty sure their cool with it...look at their following in Europe.

-ThaShaolinAssassin

how come its okay to be black and proud but then somebody says theyre white and proud and its racist?

Probably because we're best known for cramming it down peoples throats that we're the best....and if this is gonna turn into a race thread, somebody should PM a mod and have it moved to KTL....

-ThaShaolinAssassin

somebody should pm a mod he shall pm a rza but oh no.. noone is in contact with the rza for real and thatīs where i see.. the wu is not caring about white brothers...

Quote Originally Posted by da kid toney
    somebody should pm a mod he shall pm a rza but oh no.. noone is in contact with the rza for real and thatīs where i see.. the wu is not caring about white brothers...
    If you think that way about wu, why do you listen to their music?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by da kid toney
    cīmon.. that cilvaringz dude is for the quote only .. like thereīs a black dude in every good white comedy series...

i say the wu is a lilbit racist. not nazi racist like "i hate white people" but like " i am black and proud nigga, you only a white and lower being"

who donīt think so?
    I don't really think Cilvaringz is really that representative of the Wu. Do you have any examples from a real Wu member? Would be interesting to read.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

There were lots of rumours ODB being racist, but I didn't take none of that, don't think they'r racist no....
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Veteran Member

No I think you need to take what people say about race with a pinch of salt. Otherwise it is easy for people to get their wires crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN
    If you think that way about wu, why do you listen to their music?
    i donīt even listen to the wu since a year or so.. and when a new album comes out, i go through it in two weeks and iīm done with it, cause i canīt stand their talk anymore.. only masta killa is keeping the knowledge up... the rest is in illusion... especially rae and rza

and i donīt say that they are obviously racists.. but in their minds, they are shittin on a white brother, more than they care bout a black one...

itīs more a racist act against all people who donīt have the same success as they have/had... they think they blessed or something special and thatīs racist to me... cause they donīt share.. neither with black or with white
    itīs ignorace to the fullest. they could off bring so much music out. white and black talented artists... but they doin nearly nothing... maybe itīs because they are no business men.. maybe itīs just easier to sit back and donīt give a shit. "iīm save, fuck the rest"