Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is the wu racists?

Because they think that they are blessed, that makes them racists? Only a certain race can be racist, and behind racism is power, meaning owning ANYTHING that can be owned and having BILLIONS of Dollars and Wu-Tang Clan, Football player and NBA player will NEVER reach that. Who knows, maybe you are the one thats racists. Im blessed because God in Jesus name allowed me to wake up this morning. What you said doesnt make any sense, and who ever agrees with you and think like you, are the type of people i will continue to pray for. Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by ENGLiSH
    Wu-Tang has better things to do then fuck around on a forum man, their grown men, they got seeds to provide for, they got songs to record/produce/write. You can't say they don't visit because the forum is madeup of whites, I think Wu knows that their fanbase is prodominantly whites and I'm pretty sure their cool with it...look at their following in Europe.
    idk man Ugod beefs over myspace lol. and yes, they're racist, they refer to white people as devils, if Creed referred to black people as devils what would that be? yo can use spirituality as an excuse, cause its a stupid one.

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cm0ney
    how come its okay to be black and proud but then somebody says theyre white and proud and its racist?
    True shit.

I'm black,but i understand where you coming from

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

I still dont understand were you see as Wu being racists. I mean they give shout outs to everyone across the world...no matter what color. Dont they do most of their tours in Europe anyways???? Alot of their fanbase are from those countries. So enlighten me.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

im not going to get into it...but wu love europeans, especially white europeans. they always say how wild the shows are out there and the love of the fans.

It's not so much the PEOPLE who are racists, but the MINDSET thats racist. Thats what they mean by "white devils" in their speech and rhymes. Those who keep knowledge (power) to themselves and don't give a flyin fuck about other people and races. They specifically represent the "Slavemaster Mentality".
    In history, the ones who always fucked everyone over and had them enslaved were white. They cared only about what they could get from other people. Devils. Taking what they wanted, and giving next-to-nothing in return.
    That mentality is (in many books) referred to as "The White Devil", only due to the fact that that's the race it's been (sometimes undeservingly) attributed to in history.
    I wouldn't call the Wu (or anyone else) "racists" before knowing their reasons for their actions.
    Sure, there are INCREDIBLY ignorant Black people (just watch the music videos on BET) and OF COURSE there are ignorant White People, Asians, Indians, Native Americans, etc. etc. but you gotta keep in mind that EVERYONE is ignorant to some degree. word is bond.

Shout out to all the consious people across the world. Fuck everyone else.
    Last edited by VillainousV; 06-27-2006 at 03:03 PM.
    "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Krishnamurti

Tha Live Wire Rhyme Recline Ya Minds Eye...
    NEW TRACKS!!!www.myspace.com/verseatyle1http://verseatyle1.googlepages.com

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

ODB gave a shout out to the army and the Navy on one of his songs.The Army has whites and blacks so does the navy.

Wow!! So Racist.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cm0ney
    how come its okay to be black and proud but then somebody says theyre white and proud and its racist?
    Because those actual white ignorant people demonised the phrase "white and proud" meaning that because of those people the phrase is seen in a negative light and it will take some doing before people change their perspective of it.
    A good example of this demonisation would be what the Nazis did with the swasticka, originally the symbol mean't prosperity and good fortune and was widely used in the ancient world and was basicly seen as a positive symbol but because of the Nazis perversion of it, it will forever be linked with the evil Nazi regieme.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by ENGLiSH
    Wu-Tang has better things to do then fuck around on a forum man, their grown men, they got seeds to provide for, they got songs to record/produce/write. You can't say they don't visit because the forum is madeup of whites, I think Wu knows that their fanbase is prodominantly whites and I'm pretty sure their cool with it...look at their following in Europe.
    co sign
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Veteran Member

Maybe the crowd in Europe is wild beacause they just didnt see WTC rap nearly so many times in their country as its seen in the U.S.

Oh and whats racism got to do with power ( please dont jump now i know probably what you meant)
    Its a state of mind and action. You dont have to be rich to be a "sucsefull" racist. But it sure does help.

I startes a thread with conection to this a while ago because i felt the same. But it turned in a useless talk between whites and black...

But what more can you expect on a topic that goes with the principles of

" BLACK MAN BEING GOD"
    "WHITE MAN BEING DEVIL"
    >>> "... AND equality AS THE MAIN GOAL"<<<

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20231

heres the link

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da Problem Child
    ODB gave a shout out to the army and the Navy on one of his songs.The Army has whites and blacks so does the navy.

Wow!! So Racist.lol
    ODB Shoutout

THIS WUZ SAID BY RZA IN THE SONG JAH WORLD FROM THE WU TANG CLANS 3 ALBUM THE W

PEACE TO THE BLACK, THE BROWN, THE RED , YELLOW AND WHITE SEED WE DON'T DISCRIMINATE MAN OVER COLOR CREED

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

"we dont discriminate man over colour creed" thats a quote from Rza
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Of course they would still buy Wu tang.

I've asked several people...and this is what kinda replies I get:

"I don't take rappers seriously"

"I don't live by every lyric"

"It's just a gimmick, it's not for real"

"I only listen to rap when I get drunk/party"

That's what people say when they call the Wu racist, and still want to buy their music and listen to it.

The Wu are not racists....they just love hip hop, which is something some folks just don't understand.

Veteran Member

Btw, why does everyone refer to Europe like there are only white ppl there? There are tons of different races in Europe, not just white ppl 8=S