Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: is the wu racists?

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    lmao....ODB, I miss that cat.
    Me 2! Thats a great song (Rollin Wit You) I love him on Killah Priest If You Dont Know

tacle

"Peace to the black, the brown, the red, yellow, and white seed
    We don't discriminate man over color/creed"

-Rza-

"Peace to the black, the brown, the red, yellow, and white seed
    We don't discriminate man over color/creed"
    RZA on Jah World

Edit.... yeah hehehe you already posted that... but hey, it's good enough to be said twice
    Slay you in Norwegian and English
    Diminish MC's in my second language

Positive Energy Activate Constant Elevation

Germ man

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN
    Because those actual white ignorant people demonised the phrase "white and proud" meaning that because of those people the phrase is seen in a negative light and it will take some doing before people change their perspective of it.
    A good example of this demonisation would be what the Nazis did with the swasticka, originally the symbol mean't prosperity and good fortune and was widely used in the ancient world and was basicly seen as a positive symbol but because of the Nazis perversion of it, it will forever be linked with the evil Nazi regieme.
    Did you know, that in the Congo, in the early 90's, in a few months 10.000.000 black people (THATS 10 MILLION) were simply massacred by the belgian free army (a paying military that welcomes also other nations to fight in it)---
    Before being misunderstood, I don't speak for the Nazis---as my grandpa survived being in a row of three lines of naked people in front of the Nazifront as a living shield -no weapons, crawling out underneath of buddies and bodies...his 7 sistaz died in Auschwitz and so on...
    But 10.000.000 in a few months in the 1990's is worse, even proprtional to technical evolution---also I think, that in the belgian free army there are a lot of black people, dude..
    You think you're sick but Godzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse
    yes they are tey say that shit cuz whithe ppl buy there albums and if white ppl kne they were supporting black supremecy you think they would still buy it??? the wu are 5% aka NGE aka black supremecist
    "The Nation of Gods and Earths’ teachings advocate that the Blackman, which includes all non-white men, is God. The Five Percenters as a whole do not consider themselves to be racists. The official stance of the Five Percenters is that they are neither “anti-white nor pro-Black,” but are instead “pro-righteous and anti-devilish,” positioning a person's works over his/her skin color."
    There's certain tricks of the trade to try and hault your defeat//Like taking tupperware to an "all you can eat"//Returning used shit for new saying you lost your receipt//And writing four figure checks when your accounts deplete//Then all your problems pile up about a mile up//Thinkin about a partner you can dial up to help you out this foul stuff//Whole family sleepin on a futon while you're clippin coupons//Eatin salad tryin to get full off the croutons

Germ man

I think we should found a basic definition of the word "racism"
    Cos today it means mostly not only preferring and stick to and being proud of ... your own race, but also generally and globally elevate the ideology of your race being a supreme one and all other races (maybe in hierarchy maybe not) are worse and nothing of value and worth (NOT LESS BUT NOTHING SO TOTALLY EXCLUDING)
    I don't think theres anything wrong if any of your dads (goes out to black folks) wants u to marry a black woman (of course youre free trying anything before that), no wait I don't think thats OK, but I wouldn't say it is bad racism...it goes wid a lot of conflicts but if somebody prefers on multiplying a special race, that does not have to mean he/she hates other races and/or is totally excluding, this shit is very much specific 'bout the jewish, and muslims, as for me I do not accept those two as races coz theyre religions (with the jewish that is a long discussion just like the muslims) but u have black muslims black christians black jews and so on, the black coloured skin is no characteristic of a race or species but it is subspecies of the homo sapiens sapiens (just as the yellowish or other) my own theory bout that is that when the races elevated from monkeys u know there are like chimpansees and gorillas and orangutans as subspecies'...and before the sapiens sapiens there were like homo neanderthalensis and homo australopithecus and homo sapiens and so on so BLACK AND ANY COLOUR IN GENERAL ARE NOT FEATURES OF OUR RACE, THEY ARE FEATURES OF A SUBSPECIES OF OUR RACE, IT IS WHAT ACTUALLY MAKES THE SUBSPECIES OF OUR RACE, AND AS THE ANATOMY OF THE FACE AND OTHER BODYPARTS DIFFERS WITHIN THE COLOURS, TOO, WE CAN SAY THAT COLOUR OF SKIN IS EVEN MORE REDUNDANT, THAN THOSE BUT THEY ARE BEAUTYFUL AND INDIVIDUAL WORTH TO BE MORE THAN PROUD OF....PEACE TO ALL DA RACE-ISTS

Germ man

yo i just popped on the phone wid a biologically well educated friend of mine, flipped some pages in a big book...
    so the ultimate proof of being one race is->when two members of such a group are able to produce fertile tokens of it (that means the seed is/will be able to make babies, too)
    i dont think wu is against that
    so word to all cappucinos out there
    that take shit far off topic but if these features really will (and they're about to) mix all up, i think maybe that takes us to a supreme being, so not one features alive keeping but the mixture of all of those there are
    "supreme being thats far from mc-ing"-->Black Thought

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    yes they are tey say that shit cuz whithe ppl buy there albums and if white ppl kne they were supporting black supremecy you think they would still buy it??? the wu are 5% aka NGE aka black supremecist
    Yes....they would. White people make up a lot of Dead Prez's fan base and groups like them who are pinned as "extreme racist"
    Last edited by One and Only; 08-08-2006 at 04:41 PM.

Nah I dont really think so.......

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan View Post
    Btw, why does everyone refer to Europe like there are only white ppl there? There are tons of different races in Europe, not just white ppl 8=S

thanks tony blair.......
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

i the wu really only expresses their dislike for white dudes. they often express their love for white chicks. otherwise i think tehy're cool with everyone else. they just hate white dudes really.

they got wu latino, so they got love for the hispanic. and without a doubt they got mad respect and love the ASIANS!

so, is that racist? no. they just against white ppl. they also use the words gay and fag in derogatory terms too. so i guess tehy're just white gay bashers.... ahha who cares. hiphop as a whole is one big contradiction. either you can accept it and enjoy it for what it is or you dont.

not sure about east asians tho... but a lot of them are muslums... so i guess they're cool with them. ghost even had a chain w/ an indian god on it.

rarely is the question asked, is the Wu racist?

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by crass View Post
    rarely is the question asked, is the Wu racist?
    crass is super gay, i wouldnt even screw his mom.