Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tha Anti Haters Movement

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Default Re: Tha Anti Haters Movement

Quote Originally Posted by Tang-P.
    i dunno if u callin me a whiny ass bitch or not but i made this thread cuz i started gettin a headache with like 60% of these ppl knockin out every news of the upcomin wu albums talkin shit of wu all the time
    and u said u just want good music..well thats what is so fuckin bullshit that when we hear that quality music is on the way most of these ppl whine that its not gonna be good music when mef and rza gets together and all those projects that are prolly gonna be amazin get all that hate..shit i understand if ppl talk shit when they heard whos gonna produce tical 0 and what kinda quality it had but these new project are more promisin than any we ahd in many years but there is basically no support by the fans
    and all the time we discuss of these rappers most of the ppl will knock all that shit out and say the rapper sucks nowadys
    and im not accusing u of any of this but this threads purpose is to cut a little of that bullshit talk cuz if 60-70%of these ppl think all of the upcomin project are gonna suck ass i dont see the point of this site..

Y0 man u can't bash us for havin our doubts about the new material thatz about to drop! I dunno if u been living under a rock or what? But since '99, Wu-tang has been in a fog! They haven't dropped consistent heat in 6 long years! Itz been up and down since '99! Might i add its been more down than anything! I mean hell how much hope do u think we have left??? Be been getting let down year after year since '99! Something's gotta give somewhere? Itz like the Philadelphia Eagles year after year the eagles disappoint their fanz. So after a while some of their fanz lose hope! I mean yea they never wanna see them do bad! No way! But when the season startz u have those dickriders even tho they might've only won 2 games the year b/4 they say yeaaaaa! Eagles are gonna win the super bowl!!! Then u got the "realistic fanz" who know better! And say they'll be lucky 2 make the playoffs. <------So what are they haters??? Yal catchin my drift here??? Wu has to show us look we're committed to making hot music again on a more consistent basis!!

Plain and simple!
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

Veteran Member

^nuff Said

the best musician(s) never change their music to fit with the times, that's what makes their music timeless.....that's all I'm sayin

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Veteran Member

^^^^bingo

Yo all ya Older Wu heads listen up: Ya gotta cut these young Wu heads a break man for real, at least they recognizin, na mean? It's not their fault they didn't come up during the same time we did. Welcome them with open arms man, damn. Ya whine to much, sound like some old ass ladies.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

Veteran Member

lmao...last i checked,its the newer wu heads making threads tryna diss the fact the we are from the golden era and we spread the knowledge,maybe they need to start learning to show respect to our opinions and everything will be cool

peace

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
    I'm one of those new Wu fans, but it wasn't really my choice to start liking Wu only 6 months ago. When Wu was in their prime, 93-97, i was 5-9. I live in the suburbs, so I barely ever heard about Wu-Tang until less than a year ago. I started checkin out their classic shit after someone told me to get it, and since then, i've been hooked. I don't see how that doesnt make sense, or makes me less of a fan. Its cool though man, remember that just cuz we have been listening for less time doesnt mean we dont love Wu as much as you do.

Peace to all true Wu fans
    Nah thats cool I can respect that. Theres nothing wrong with liking music that came out when you were too young to appreciate it in this case you have better taste than a lot of kids your age so do your thing and welcome aboard.

My only beef is with these new fans who get all belligerent with us and tell us how we're not real fans or hoping for Wu's downfall cause we say Wu fell off and we don't listen to their (wack) new shit and call it classic. Everyone can have their opinion but a lot of posters here (not you) seriously gotta start playing their position and shut the fuck up once in a while.

LOL at Zig9th comparing Wu to the Eagles! You might be a little generous though....Eagles at least made it to the Superbowl this year. Wu-Tang hasn't "been to the Superbowl" since Supreme Clientele. Nah Wu-Tang is more like the Giants! U-God can be Jeremy Shockey...not that good but always on the radio bitching about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
    the best musician(s) never change their music to fit with the times, that's what makes their music timeless.....that's all I'm sayin
    the truest thinkg you could tell. perfectly agree!!!
    peace

Kunta Fly Shit

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal
    Yo all ya Older Wu heads listen up: Ya gotta cut these young Wu heads a break man for real, at least they recognizin, na mean? It's not their fault they didn't come up during the same time we did. Welcome them with open arms man, damn. Ya whine to much, sound like some old ass ladies.

u fuckin 100% right son.....half the time im on this site i feel like im involved in some corny shit only cuz mad members argue whos the sickest wu tang fan. were all here for a reason so rep ur own and stop bitchin

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu

Seeee what i'm sayin!!! Peace young god! U know what ur talkin about!! Wise words right there!
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original