Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cypress Hill - Black Sunday

Wu Vatican

great shit. one of the first albums that really got me into rap.

hits from the bongs gotta be one of my alltime favorite songs. great use of a sample.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

DJ Muggs, is to me top 3 producer

7/10 wtf? This is a classic 5/5.

FRESH FISH

One of my favorites.
    I remember getting this around the time I was getting into groups like the geto boyz lynch mobb Above the law and ICP.

My only qualm with the shit, was it's shorter than I woulda liked, but then again it's better to have a release with nothing but solid tracks than have one that's hit or miss.

damn haven't listened to this album for ages but remember loving this shit when I was younger.. don't listen too much to Cypress these days, production on the 3 first albums is classic by Muggs but i'm not really into B-Real and Sen Dogg.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Dope ass album. I wanna get high....hits from the bong and what goes around are my 3 fav joints on there. Muggs killed it production wise.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

first proper hip hop album I ever owned. 10/10 Cypress' best album
    "What is the meanin' of crime? is it Criminals Robbin Innocent Muthafuckaz Everytime?"

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Cypress Hill dropped Black Sunday on us twenty five years ago today. III (Temples Of Boom) is still my favorite though.